momma vanhorn

Boonville, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2013
son is out of work on doctors and his now x bitch wants to call him a bum well thats the same one that left him when he was sick to go hang with her male friends that she works with just plain wrong !!!!!! anybody agree ?
uhhh

Fletcher, OH

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Sure do.
shirel

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2013
I do........ [email protected] a ho

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Jan 15, 2013
momma vanhorn wrote:
son is out of work on doctors and his now x bitch wants to call him a bum well thats the same one that left him when he was sick to go hang with her male friends that she works with just plain wrong !!!!!! anybody agree ?
SO, WHY..IS HE even concerned ABOUT her, HE IS NO longer involved with her..they BROKE UP..There isn't anyone to care for him..SO you are the parent.. TAKE CARE of your son..YA KNOW..parenting DOESN'T stop when the KID turned 18..IT'S LIFE LONG COMMITMENT!! Don't even krt that Chick near your son..She's Bad News..
Kay Baby

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
I THINK i'll CAP lock EVERY other WORD to MAKE my COMMENT more NOTICED. also BECAUSE i'm A dumbazz TRYING to EMPHASIZE my CONCERNS
Wow

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Are they married? No. She has NO obligation to take care of his lazy ass. I think it's funny how just the other day he was bragging on her for taking care of him. Now suddenly she's a horrible person because she didn't one day? Don't even act like he'd chose taking care of her over a night out with his friends. F.cking hypocrites. I don't even know the girl, and I'm taking up for her. He's just not used to not being the center of his girlfriends world. Just shut the f.ck up you idiots.
Wow

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
They were only together for like a month.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Hey "Colorado Chick" do you make it a point to comment on everything? I see you trolling Owensboro forum all the time. Idiot.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9 Jan 20, 2013
THUNDER CLAM wrote:
Hey "Colorado Chick" do you make it a point to comment on everything? I see you trolling Owensboro forum all the time. Idiot.
YO DUDE, Public Forums Jerk!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone in Rockport uses T-Mobile 2 hr FewChoices 3
The Rustic Sat Jason 10
Spencer county cps Fri Coolestboy45 1
Red mustang (Oct '14) Thu Bdugas 3
Matthew Davis Sep 22 Tre 2
Elizabeth westfall Sep 21 cindy 6
Hot Middle School girls (Dec '13) Sep 21 Coolestboy45 3

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance