Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2013
Customer

Winfield, IL

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Just moved to town wondering if it is a good store to shop. The place looks like a dump from the outside can someone let me know
customerwhosaves

Evansville, IN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Customer wrote:
Just moved to town wondering if it is a good store to shop. The place looks like a dump from the outside can someone let me know
I personally prefer Holiday Foods over IGA. IGA over prices everything than mark it on sale to make you think your getting a deal. Holiday Foods much more friendly and even carrier your grocery s to the car
it is

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Holiday Foods used to be good when Dave was the manager, went way downhill after that. Produce is moldy 90% of the time, Hooples and milk products are so very outdated its dangerous, and you have to be very careful of anything in the frozen food section because 9 times out of 10 it is freezer burnt and also outdated. The dli looks so dirty with the bug catcher on the wall full of bugs etc. It is cheaper but this does not help I you are throwing out half of what you get. They really need to look at a new management down there. Have seen the milk a week over expiration and still on the shelf, but at two weeks thy black mark it and put it on he reduced section!! And the smell, ick. I miss Jean and Dave!!
IGA very expensive better off driving to Newburgh to go o Ruler Foods , very cheap, or even Wal-mart.
Mhmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
IGA is about to go downhill under the new management they have. Rich was a great manager this new guy seems to have a stick in his ass.
SPENCERs

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Better then Iga gunship. Alot cheapest
IGA can burn

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Feb 18, 2013
IGA is over priced and over rated about to sink with the new management.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Candice Tyda gaduate 3rd grade 9 hr Embarrassed for her 1
kelsey singer 12 hr HOLDUP 5
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Jason Austin 94
Becky Kellems 17 hr Kelsey 5
Easy girl in boonville (Nov '13) Fri kelcee 22
Megganficker Aug 29 TJ Addis 26
austin helms busted? Aug 28 tophat 1
•••
•••
•••

Rockport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••