Dekoda Scott Clark
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wanna Know

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Whats everyone's opinion about him?
Was best friend

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2012
He really screwed me over! He stabbed me in the back, was two faced and told all my secrets just to get attention and he is a mayjor player!! He craves attention in all ways even when he gets plenty. He just got dumped by a skanky who kept him on a leash haha
Queer

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2012
He lied about his sister's death. Man thts wrong! And for attention. I know that family and he was the only one 'grieving' her death.
jihgoidbud
#6 Jul 30, 2012
yu guys are ridiculous. don't make this stuff or comment. say it to the person.
Taylor

Evansville, IN

#7 Jul 30, 2012
Queer wrote:
He lied about his sister's death. Man thts wrong! And for attention. I know that family and he was the only one 'grieving' her death.
he's lied about that multiple times. When Danielle Reinke passed away, he told me she was his sister. Then he told me his sister Macie died, who I'm pretty sure never existed.. Then he told me multiple of his friends died? He just wants attention but that's all gonna come back and bite him in the ass.
Taylor

Evansville, IN

#8 Jul 30, 2012
jihgoidbud wrote:
yu guys are ridiculous. don't make this stuff or comment. say it to the person.
I have said it in person, and obviously I didn't hide my name so it's not like I'm scared he'll be mad about what I'm saying. It's nothing but the truth.
Destiny

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Yea I went off on him about the Macey thing. She's real and was in the hospital at the time. He made me believe it the. His stories changed about her so I looked up the obituary and there was no death of a Macey Howgart or Macey Clark. He was my best friend too. But he really pushed me when he told Alex to 'give up on me' cuz it's 'not going to work' when we were in a small arguement.
Deeeznuuutz

Belleair Beach, FL

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Destiny wrote:
Yea I went off on him about the Macey thing. She's real and was in the hospital at the time. He made me believe it the. His stories changed about her so I looked up the obituary and there was no death of a Macey Howgart or Macey Clark. He was my best friend too. But he really pushed me when he told Alex to 'give up on me' cuz it's 'not going to work' when we were in a small arguement.
drama drama drama I'm gay
Too close for comfort

Huntingburg, IN

#12 Aug 5, 2012
He is a good guy when he wants to be but he is still a player...
yep

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Aug 5, 2012
He's trash.
A_Payne

Evansville, IN

#14 Aug 6, 2012
He's a douchebag and has the clap and herpes
Baby94

United States

#16 Aug 6, 2012
It's funny how you talk shit 'A_Payne' when all you ever do is drugs. You say everyone has some sort of disease so I'm taking it as your hiding something maybe? You use to be a great guy but now your a low life drug addict. So watch what you say and stop spreading rumors!!
A_Payne

Evansville, IN

#17 Aug 6, 2012
Baby94 wrote:
It's funny how you talk shit 'A_Payne' when all you ever do is drugs. You say everyone has some sort of disease so I'm taking it as your hiding something maybe? You use to be a great guy but now your a low life drug addict. So watch what you say and stop spreading rumors!!
so you are calling me a no life and yet you hide behind a fake name and talk shit online. Lololol
Baby94

United States

#18 Aug 6, 2012
Yea I am Payne because you talk shit about everyone so what do you have to say about yourself? Or the guys you call your friends? You have opinions on people you don't even know. Your talking more shit on here than me so what's that say about you?
A_Payne

Evansville, IN

#19 Aug 6, 2012
Baby94 wrote:
Yea I am Payne because you talk shit about everyone so what do you have to say about yourself? Or the guys you call your friends? You have opinions on people you don't even know. Your talking more shit on here than me so what's that say about you?
I'm pretty sure I hang out with Scott the most so lick some balls there, 2nd you are still under a fake name talking shit online. So smd
Baby girl

United States

#20 Aug 6, 2012
But yet you say he has clap and herpes? And call him a douche? What a friend! You get a high five on that one. And I'm hiding my name because I don't want to start stuff with someone else because of a worthless piece of shit like you
A_Payne

Evansville, IN

#21 Aug 6, 2012
Baby girl wrote:
But yet you say he has clap and herpes? And call him a douche? What a friend! You get a high five on that one. And I'm hiding my name because I don't want to start stuff with someone else because of a worthless piece of shit like you
Who are you possibly going to start shit with except me? You are ugly just stop talking.
Baby girl

United States

#22 Aug 7, 2012
You don't even know me dumbass
A_Payne

Evansville, IN

#23 Aug 7, 2012
Baby girl wrote:
You don't even know me dumbass
I know you are ugly.
Baby girl

United States

#24 Aug 7, 2012
And I know your a piece of shit(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rockport laundromats?? 2 hr Techy 1
hannah wead 13 hr holly 28
Sabrina Thu hey girl 15
Griffin Williams (Oct '13) Jul 27 Bangin 8
tyler's Truck stop is closed...anybody know why?? (Dec '11) Jul 26 Anonymous 6
Places to rent Jul 24 Info 3
White charger sexy man. Rockport Jul 24 SingleWantingToNo 2

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockport Mortgages