Candice and Steph gone gangsta?

Candice and Steph gone gangsta?

Posted in the Rockport Forum

Spencer

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2013
So the little princesses had to wait in line at McDonalds for their food so like the 27 year old juviniles they are, they go back through, order a bunch of food then drive off. Candice has been bragging a week about it. You'd think they wouldn't tempt karma this early on after the whole cancer scare.
StephTheGangsta

Newburgh, IN

#2 Mar 23, 2013
lol one facebook post... COME ON! YOU CAN DO BETTER SHIT TALKING THEN THAT! Candice is a Princesses and do u f ucking for get that!
StephTheGangsta

Newburgh, IN

#3 Mar 23, 2013
I HAVE DONE MY GOOD IN LIFE TO HAVE GOOD KARMA.... MY CANCER IS NOT GOING TO GET BAD BEC WE DID THAT AT MCDONALDS LOL YOUR PROB A YOUNG GIRL OR JUST SLOW!:) I LOOK AT LIFE IN A NEW WAY BEC OF MY CANCER! THE LITTLE THINGS DON'T MEAN SHIT! AND RIGHT NOW YOUR JUST THAT! THANK FOR THE FUNNY POST LOL :)
Candice t

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Lmao oh god I make one comment about it as a joke and I'm a bad ass lol wow girl u most be stalking my fb Loser! Haha
Crystal

Richland, IN

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Spencer wrote:
So the little princesses had to wait in line at McDonalds for their food so like the 27 year old juviniles they are, they go back through, order a bunch of food then drive off. Candice has been bragging a week about it. You'd think they wouldn't tempt karma this early on after the whole cancer scare.
Who do you think you are bringing up someone's business like that? If you ask me I think your a real piece of work. For what Stephanie and her family have gone threw in the past few months where is your compassion? Stephanie I don't personally know you but have been following you threw FB and my family, you have been in my prayers for a courage and a speedy recovery.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Find out which one. I worked at Grandy's and some kids did the same thing and was arrested for theft by decption even though they didn't take the food, they still knowingly caused loss of a product, depriving Grandy's from profit.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 24, 2013
That is very childish to do. Almost 30 and acting like irresponsible kids. They both need to spend a night or two in jail. If she was stupid enough to post that on facebook she may have got a free ticket there. I actually know some law inforcement in Spencer and Vanderburg counties, i'll see what I can do.
StephTheGangsta

Newburgh, IN

#8 Mar 24, 2013
I had a few fast food jobs and NO you can't go to jail lol... maybe if it was going on ALL the time. the girl that was working there was being a bitch and was yelling at us bec she did not tell us where to go. I'm 27 NOT 30... u need a life if this makes you so dam made lol WOW
StephTheGangsta

Newburgh, IN

#9 Mar 24, 2013
lol and you will NEVER will find out
StephTheGangsta

Newburgh, IN

#10 Mar 24, 2013
I live in Newburgh soooo
Candice the gangster

Newburgh, IN

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Lol do u follow my ever word on fb like omg I'm almost 30 haha who gives a f ,,,,,,,well u do
TaT2BaBi

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Come on people...so what they ordered some shit and drove off. I'm sure no fast food employee has ever messed with sm1's order, and making McDonalds lose profit?!? Who gives a F**K. So I guess bcuz we are all getting a little older we should just crawl n a corner and die??? F**K that!! Spencer County never changes, people are so jealous!! If ur a pretty girl everyone hates u and they all say ur a whore. I think both of them are beautiful.
haha

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Haha mcdonalds has pissed us all off at least once. And they make billions a year. F*u*
ck their 20 bucks. Lol. Good job.
big sis

Newburgh, IN

#15 Apr 9, 2014
so this is topix? wow! seriously as pathetic as i thought lol, first off to the scared little bitch who brought up my sisters cancer, unless u have the balls to say that or bring it up infront of me,then keep it moving. and as for going to jail, lmao shut up. there are millions of child molesters and rapists in this world and your worried about a multi million dollar company loosing 5 bucks? your all the reason theres the term white trash! lmao scum ass hillbilly"s i cant wait to actually be shocked when one of u say shit in person
lmmfao

United States

#16 Apr 9, 2014
"Sh!t in person" there i said it lol
lmmfao

United States

#17 Apr 9, 2014
I mean hell this topic is over a year old and now you reply? Lmfao what a comeback

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sahara Millis Seaton 7 hr Curious 1
Elizabeth Hines 8 hr indot 4
Candace Dockery 8 hr indot 2
Trash Company 22 hr Patricia Skelton 1
What happened to Dr.Sherman? 22 hr Donna 15
Help Sun ok 2
Need a job Sat TryIt 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockport Mortgages