What's his deal?!!
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 1, 2012
look's like he's tryin to do good
me!

Evansville, IN

#3 Jun 2, 2012
How many times has he tried that? Always lands back in prison, he's gonna end up killing someone innocent. He has all the family support a guy could ask for, he should be thankful
yo

Evansville, IN

#4 Jun 2, 2012
Yea, he's a lil too old to be acting like an immature child, time to grow up and act like an adult.
NoseyRosey

Tuscaloosa, AL

#5 Jun 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="me!"]How many times has he tried that? Always lands back in prison, he's gonna end up killing someone innocent. He has all the family support a guy could ask for, he should be thankful[/QUOTE]

People change.
Give him a chance.
johnny socket

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2013
i think hes a idiot that dont deserve a gd thing he dosent even care about his kids and yall r rite i give him a month or so and he will be locked up again and i know who u are kris can u guess who i am when i see you ima knock ur fu****g head off so go back to jail where u belong u fag ass punk
shirel

United States

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Yall just hatin
Thats wats up

Tell City, IN

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Damn he cant be all that bad guys shit everyone has a past and some move on and some stay stuck but i have heard hes doin real good just keep ur head up kris!
whack

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Wasn't it the sinners that were saved by Jesus? Every saint has a past and every sinner has a Future.. This is the problem in rockport too many ppl up in everyone else's buiz. We can only live for ourselves and nobody is free from sin. The solution is to not run or hang with those that are still doing wrong make your own way, forgive one another and move on. I don't know the Guy but wish him blessings in life.
brittany meece

Newburgh, IN

#12 Feb 27, 2013
He's married and is working. Nd has a stepson. The baby and his wife r well taken care of
whack

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2013
brittany meece wrote:
He's married and is working. Nd has a stepson. The baby and his wife r well taken care of
good for him and I'm personally wishing him blessings ...... keep up the good work bub!
shirel

Bellevue, WA

#14 Feb 27, 2013
all they can do is hate kris
Dude

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Who cares what he's doing as long as he's staying out of trouble and taking care of himself and his family I mean seriously everyone F's up at least once in there life so who are any of you to judge him personally I don't know the guy I'm just tired of seeing so many people being judged and persecuted on here not everyone does it but most of you do if you have a problem with someone talk to that person don't talk badly behind a screen name just to save yourself from a possible butt whoopin when I was a kid we settled up with our fists and now a days you kids come along and write crap online cuz your too scared to take a beating no wonder this country is suffering so badly just think what your grandparents would say or do if they knew how you were acting just plain dumb all of this
mee 2

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
no hes a dumbass
fact

Duluth, GA

#17 Mar 12, 2013
He continuously screws up, and he may have a wife who has a kid but
He has daughters of his own. He's like 33 and is STILL in and out of prison?!?! What's it take to straighten up???
Messed Up

Louisville, KY

#19 Apr 7, 2013
He has already Knocked her up they cant even pay there bills as it is or take care of her son what the hell are they thinking what will she do when he messes up again and goes back to jail lmao they are so messed up CPS should do something about that!!!
brittany meece

Newburgh, IN

#20 Apr 15, 2013
That's my family yur tlkn bout nd he does. Nd kris wuld f ck u up anytime of the day!!!
ha

Indianapolis, IN

#21 May 27, 2013
brittany meece wrote:
That's my family yur tlkn bout nd he does. Nd kris wuld f ck u up anytime of the day!!!
Do you have any idea whatsoever how to spell properly????
lolol

Lawrenceville, GA

#22 May 27, 2013
bitchasshaters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Wargel cooking meth? (Jul '14) 29 min Good 10
Josh elder 36 min Lolololl 8
Teens in Rockport 37 min Youdontknow 3
jason shirel n ryan vaughn 2 hr lmao 1
Needing doc one like McGinnis old skool, manage... 6 hr Angelfish 1
Shae Stafford 14 hr Duffys 20
Jenny Mon jason 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockport Mortgages