Happy 28 bday candice!!!!!!
candice tyda

Newburgh, IN

#22 Feb 27, 2013
oh no grammer police lmao. haha ur just mad cuz u know i can beat ur a@@ haha did i spell that right loser
candice tyda

Newburgh, IN

#23 Feb 27, 2013
god do people really read stuff on here hoping they spell somehing wrong. ima spell everything wrong so you have something to talk about lol
Travis

United States

#24 Feb 27, 2013
Can I stick it in your ash????
Chris Spencer is a homo

United States

#25 Feb 27, 2013
candice tyda wrote:
oh no grammer police lmao. haha ur just mad cuz u know i can beat ur a@@ haha did i spell that right loser
Those with a low mentality often resort to violence to get their point across. No wonder you're 27 and have absolutely nothing and never will.
Candice t

Newburgh, IN

#26 Feb 27, 2013
Ur gay lol
Candice t

Newburgh, IN

#27 Feb 27, 2013
Blah blah blah I know everything about Candice blah blah hahahah
Chris Spencer is a homo

United States

#28 Feb 27, 2013
Candice t wrote:
Blah blah blah I know everything about Candice blah blah hahahah
Proof, a childs mind in an 27 year old body. May I give you some advice? You're not getting any younger and your "looks" won't continue to carry you you're entire life. Grow up, obtain an education, get a decent job. You'll thank yourself later.
Paul Spencer is a snitch

United States

#29 Feb 27, 2013
quit tawlkin boot meh brah mane ore I whips u den cawl da po po on u
real
#30 Feb 27, 2013
i bet whoever is acting like chris and paul on here wont post their real name
Paul in prison

United States

#31 Feb 27, 2013
videos of Paul in prison www.gaymaletube.com/search/...
Chastity

United States

#33 Feb 27, 2013
Y can't u ppl just use ur real name if u gonna sit here and talk shit bout ppl y dnt u just say it to their face b real stop being so fake and y'all must b in love with Candice that's all I see on here is shit bout her! Damn get a life!
Travis

United States

#34 Feb 27, 2013
Fine you can take her place if your so jealous lol a hole is a hole as far as I'm concerned when it comes to you rockport girls lol
a friend

United States

#35 Feb 28, 2013
How u gonna say happy birthday to candice and not stephanie? Theyre identical twins u forking retard. And robert? A little out of the loop arent ya? And to "cough wheeze" f*** you! How are your teeth? Cuz ur about to lose them.
cough wheeze

United States

#36 Feb 28, 2013
a friend wrote:
How u gonna say happy birthday to candice and not stephanie? Theyre identical twins u forking retard. And robert? A little out of the loop arent ya? And to "cough wheeze" f*** you! How are your teeth? Cuz ur about to lose them.
Look at the original date of the thread, idiot. It was 2012. Can you say FAIL? If you're friends with either, we know how your teeth are, Meth mouth.
haha

Newburgh, IN

#37 Feb 28, 2013
How about you stop being such a little B itch. the only thing you will ever do about it... IS S HIT~ cOUGH WHEEZE LOL
candice t

Newburgh, IN

#38 Mar 1, 2013
ur telling me to grow up? lol do u not see what ur putas ur user name? chris is a homo? ya sounds like ur the one that needs to grow up. quit talking about my life. and worry about urs. i can act stupid on here if i want. i mean ur not telling people who u are and u never will so i will lol evertime u try to act like a grow ass person.
im sure u will get back on here telling how great your life is. well u knw what no one give a flying f
candice t

Newburgh, IN

#39 Mar 1, 2013
and i like someone to name one friend i have that have that has
meth teeth. yall just making shit up lol last time i checked me and everyone i knw have good teeth. i pray for a day i could find out who u are lol i bet u wouldnt say shit if that ever happend

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#40 Mar 5, 2013
She'll drag Chris down just like she did Robert. Best thing he can do is get out before it happens. Candice is a manipulative lier and a user.
whatlol

Newburgh, IN

#41 Mar 5, 2013
LOL Robert was as down as you could go before he was with candice...your crazy!
tagteam
#42 Mar 5, 2013
THUNDER CLAM wrote:
She'll drag Chris down just like she did Robert. Best thing he can do is get out before it happens. Candice is a manipulative lier and a user.
*liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southside Tramps (Nov '15) 37 min Haha 48
Sabrina 3 hr Tdf 10
News Boonville residents asked to take part in futur... 7 hr ENOUGH 5
Karla Roach 10 hr kaykay808 4
Griffin Williams (Oct '13) Wed Bangin 8
tyler's Truck stop is closed...anybody know why?? (Dec '11) Tue dbrown909 6
Places to rent Jul 24 Info 3

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance