Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Satellite provider

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Dont party to much and try to keep robert at home to celebrate with you :)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Satellite provider wrote:
Dont party to much and try to keep robert at home to celebrate with you :)
Add 10 years on to that and you might have her right age.
candicetyda

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2012
thank u. and wtf i dont look old if thats what ur saying. god do u even knw me. thats the fist time ive ever herd i look old. everyone thinks im yonger.. sounds like someone hates me so bad it hurts lol
candicetyda

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 16, 2012
and ps im 26 lol
stephanie baker

Waynesboro, TN

#5 Feb 16, 2012
haha u deff dont look 36 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
oh m gee

United States

#7 Feb 15, 2013
she turned 34 yesterday!
wow

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Nooo she didn't. LOL i went to high school with her, she was only a couple years ahead of my and i graduated in 2007. Learn your facts. Lol
stephanie

Newburgh, IN

#9 Feb 18, 2013
UMMMM WE ARE 27.. AND WE GRADUATED IN 2004 LOL
cough wheeze

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2013
stephanie wrote:
UMMMM WE ARE 27.. AND WE GRADUATED IN 2004 LOL
how's your cancer?
Chastity

Duluth, GA

#11 Feb 20, 2013
How bout u dnt worry bout her and shut the f*ck up! No one talking to u and if ur really worried bout her and not trying to b a smart a** call her and talk to her or better yet ask her to her face! It's really sad ur gonna hide behind a fake name and sit there and try to talk about something serious like that u just better keep ur f*cking mouth shut! Keep Stephanie out of it!!!!
Cynthia-_-

Bellevue, WA

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Chastity wrote:
How bout u dnt worry bout her and shut the f*ck up! No one talking to u and if ur really worried bout her and not trying to b a smart a** call her and talk to her or better yet ask her to her face! It's really sad ur gonna hide behind a fake name and sit there and try to talk about something serious like that u just better keep ur f*cking mouth shut! Keep Stephanie out of it!!!!
can i go down on you?
John C

Evansville, IN

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Cynthia-_- wrote:
<quoted text>can i go down on you?
Funny how the real Cynthia has a location coming from IL and this one has one coming from Bellevue, WA, and the only other person who has that exact location is "deeeznuuutz" such a peculiar coincidence
Deeeznuuutz

Bellevue, WA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
that dont mean nothing i havent been on here for almost a month john c
cough wheeze

United States

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Chastity wrote:
just wanted to make sure she didn't die. jeez chill out.
candice t

Newburgh, IN

#16 Feb 22, 2013
i swar on everything i love who the f says something like that! i dont give a f if u talk about me but ur going to say something about my sister having
cancer! if i ever find out who u are i promise ill beat the shi@t out of u. my sisters a good person and never did sh@it to anyone. if u havea problem with me then say it to me u sissy as@ bit@ch. i know u have to be
a younger person cuz a grown women wouldnt say smething like that and im sure ur someone that doesnt like me. so when u wanna quit acting like a bit@ch come talk to me. im sure u wont lol. hope u rot in hell bitc@h
call it

United States

#17 Feb 25, 2013

United States

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Well I don't give a shit what people say about either one of you girls your twins and freaking hot twins at that I would do anything to get either one of you or both of you in bed lol yummmm twin sand which :-) let me know when you want your spanking baby ill beat that ass up
uhoh

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Feb 26, 2013
What so you mean call it?
Travis

United States

#20 Feb 26, 2013
uhoh wrote:
What so you mean call it?
. Who or what are you commenting to or on lol
Chris Spencer is a homo

United States

#21 Feb 26, 2013
Candice learn to spell you dumb b!tch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy girl in boonville (Nov '13) 11 hr kelcee 22
Chris sapp 11 hr snitches 14
Megganficker 17 hr TJ Addis 26
Becky Pate 19 hr Luther the fiend 14
Becky Kellems Fri Just sayin 4
austin helms busted? Thu tophat 1
Meghan Cissna (Oct '11) Wed ewwww 22
•••
•••
•••