sammy jo lester
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SammyJo

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Baby12345 wrote:
No bi tch you talked sh it about me and I read it. It was on here under your screen name now. I've only been on here one other time
Since you have chosen to hide behind a screen name and I have no idea who you are I can't say I did or didn't. Also, don't curse at me because you made yourself sound half retarded.
trey

Holton, IN

#22 Mar 24, 2013
Baby12345 wrote:
No bi tch you talked sh it about me and I read it. It was on here under your screen name now. I've only been on here one other time
For someone that has only been on this site 2 times u sure do comment on a lot of stuff. If u go back and look at other post u have a post for everything that has been put on this site
me

Tucker, GA

#23 Mar 25, 2013
trey wrote:
<quoted text>For someone that has only been on this site 2 times u sure do comment on a lot of stuff. If u go back and look at other post u have a post for everything that has been put on this site
Yep, Baby12345 was busy yesterday. Posting on everything and anything on this site. Ha ha. One right after another.
Anonymous

United States

#24 Mar 25, 2013
Because in new to this site !
ugly

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Mar 26, 2013
Baby12345 wrote:
Because in new to this site !
Bull sh it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hannah wead Fri hey girl 23
Trash Company Fri SarahM 8
Christian resource (Jan '15) Fri Doris 21
Spencer County CPS (Feb '13) Jun 23 xjeos 20
Area crossdressers Jun 21 angel 5
Drug dealers vs Spencer County Cops Jun 21 Your friend 7
The Rustic Jun 21 NotSurprised 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockport Mortgages