Jesse Adamson?
I am right

Evansville, IN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Any thoughts on him? I've heard he's a douche.
WinkWink

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Says the douche asking about him on topix!

Since: Jan 13

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 5, 2013
WinkWink wrote:
Says the douche asking about him on topix!
What? How am I a douche?
I am right

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 5, 2013
He looks like a f*ggot to me
WinkWink

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 5, 2013
I'm talking about I am right.
I am right

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Haha so why are you defending Jesse? You think he's a "great guy" or some bullshit like that?
I am right

Evansville, IN

#7 Jan 5, 2013
I am right and Jrchmh are the same person, dickhead.
WinkWink

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Im a girl sweetie. And your getting pissed at me for calling you a douche when your calling someone else one and asking about gossip of jesse
Kayeleigh

Evansville, IN

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Um he is NOT a douche. He's really sweet and smart and is a really good friend. He's always there for me when I need him. Leave him alone.
I am right

Evansville, IN

#10 Jan 5, 2013
WinkWink wrote:
Im a girl sweetie. And your getting pissed at me for calling you a douche when your calling someone else one and asking about gossip of jesse
I didn't call him a douche? I heard as much, and wanted to know your opinion of him. What is it?
Kayeleigh

Evansville, IN

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Well, I kinda JUST told you. That's not all, I'm just not gonna sit here and type it all out.
I am right

Evansville, IN

#12 Jan 5, 2013
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to WinkWink. Gosh, people are dumb sometimes..
hmm

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jan 5, 2013
I am right wrote:
Any thoughts on him? I've heard he's a douche.
I've heard the same, and Ive seen him try to flirt and get with girls who have boyfriends
Blossom

Evansville, IN

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Oh my gosh! Good for you all(: you know how to "talk shit"(: too bad it doesn't have any effect on him(;
WinkWink

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Well hearing something and knowing first hand are two different things. Don't assume until you get to know the person then make your judgement. And starting a forum about him makes you a douche. So grow up and ask about him to his friends or get to know him yourself. I don't know him. Never met him but it pisses me off how people get on here and talk shit about others and hide behind screen names
Jesse

Evansville, IN

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Lol WinkWink has a point. If you're gonna talk shit, why not do it to someone's face, if you're man enough? And I don't flirt with taken women. At least not that I know of. If they have boyfriends, it's beyond me.
Jesse

Evansville, IN

#17 Jan 6, 2013
**man enough. Or not too afraid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Westfall???? 2 hr curious 3
?? What's her deal 8 hr Lol 4
Candace tyid and Chris Spencer 20 hr FakebigLew 5
White charger sexy man. Rockport Mon Funny sugar 7
Kelly corne Aug 21 USS Constitution 2
Heroin Aug 21 cindy 13
Hiring? Aug 18 Lawdddyhelpme 1

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance