she is nasty
Anonymous

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2011
Why I know her well ...
keith philhower

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2011
she aint nasty. she cool chick. people wanna hate cuz she hot. dont worry britt, i get the same thang all the time
Seriously

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Nov 3, 2011
She isnt nasty. People are just jealous of her. She has only been with josh which they were together for a VERY long time and now Brandon and they have been together for awhile. So obviously PEER PRESSURE you really dont know her at all.
Duvall

Hayden, AL

#7 Dec 19, 2011
Lol nobody knows the whole story...but she is the mother of my child so peer pressure and if ne body else has ne thing to say then put ur real name on here and c wat goes down...
DTRUTH

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2011
big talk your daddy going to get you out of jail
Brittany ebelhar

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2012
First off learn to spell my name bitch!!!! Second thanks babe and kieth, and peerpresure1 u can kiss my Nasty ass, and apparently ur such a bitch u use a fake ass name hater!!!!!!
Brittany ebelhar

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2012
peerpressure1 wrote:
she is nasty
B***h u can kiss my Fu**in ass ur just jealous of wat I have and as far as I'm concerned only bit**** use fake names..... If u need to say something I'm normally not hard to find f**k off bi***:)
Brittany ebelhar

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2012
keith philhower wrote:
she aint nasty. she cool chick. people wanna hate cuz she hot. dont worry britt, i get the same thang all the time
Thanks kieth
DTRUTH

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 Jan 26, 2012
brittany i think your sweet and if you want a man that will take care of you just let me know
Stephanie Baker

Waynesboro, TN

#13 Feb 3, 2012
Hey brittney people on here r just jealous! I think u r a great mom and a good person
Lol

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 3, 2012
How bout you learn how to spell her damn name. Obviously says you don't know anything about her!
she trash

Duluth, GA

#15 Feb 16, 2013
what a loser wrecks her car all drunk almost dies and goes right back to getting trashed and then aftergives away her baby. dating and living with a guy and sleeping with other guys how could a female have such low morales . what a big waste of space
Fam

Boonville, IN

#16 Feb 18, 2013
I agree she has made terrible mistakes but who hasn't?? Some may be worse than others... & if she gave her baby to the daddy then she is amazing mom cuz she knows she needs to work on her first
keith philhower

Bellevue, WA

#17 Feb 18, 2013
i love black d!ck
haha

Owensboro, KY

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Shes a no good piece of trash. She doesnt deserve her child not after all of the shit she pulls. Brandon must be one hell of a nice guy to keep giving her chances to see HIS daughter cause as far as im concerned she hasnt ever taken care of the child, well i take that back maybe while the baby was in her but other than that no good piece of shit mom that needs a reality check!
geez

Duluth, GA

#19 Feb 18, 2013
haha wrote:
Shes a no good piece of trash. She doesnt deserve her child not after all of the shit she pulls. Brandon must be one hell of a nice guy to keep giving her chances to see HIS daughter cause as far as im concerned she hasnt ever taken care of the child, well i take that back maybe while the baby was in her but other than that no good piece of shit mom that needs a reality check!
come on now, tell us how you REALLY feel!
silence i kill you

Bellevue, WA

#20 Feb 18, 2013
silence.......
trash

Newburgh, IN

#21 Mar 3, 2013
I love Duvall so much. He's the best guy. But I feel sorry for him bc of this brittney or Brittany however u spell her name, she so irrelevant to anything in life that I don't care how she spells her name. Duvall deserves so so so much better... Last I heard Brandon was raising her daughter bc she's all fucked up on drugs and whatever else. She never called to check on her or came to see her from what i hear.. I feel sorry for the child. I truly hope she gets her shit together bc every child deserves their mother to be with them daily- clean and sober at that. Brandon is an amazing father, no one could ever take that from him but Brittany needs to grow the hell up. No one is perfect I get that but when u lay down and have children that means its time that u make the choice to become a grown up and raise that child the right way. I will agree this bitch is ugly, so to y'all talking about how hot she is and how everyone is jealous of her, put it this way I'd rather shoot myself then be her. But anyways, that's also irrelevant, bc I just wanted to applaud Duvall on being a great dad and say that I hope Brittany grows up soon before its to late. dont miss out on these special times with your babies, youll never get them back! Good luck to all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jen griffin 11 min Amber 11
prostitution (Jul '13) 4 hr ladybug07 3
Renee Adams 4 hr ladybug07 6
dale meredith (Oct '13) 14 hr DONT_TEASE 38
man wh ores (Oct '13) 23 hr uneverno 23
Jordan VanDunk Tue John Smith 2
does anyone know where Megan delashmutt works at? (Jun '13) Mon Uhh 15
Rockport Dating

more search filters

less search filters