You know what's sad?
Mhmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Rockport has more pages on this site than Newburgh, Boonville, Grandview, and Hatfield
S---Happens

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
That is sad
Too bad

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Grandview and hatfield are all the same topics dumbass. And spencer county altogether is known for the gossip.
Yea yea

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Not totally some of the topics they have are different and they don't have all of the ones on here.
Anyways totally agree that is kinda scary and sad
Too bad

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Yea it is sad. This site was suppose to be for news and stories. Not rumors, gossip, or bullying. It's ridiculous!
Too bad

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
I do apologize for calling you a dumbass too. I suppose it backfired and I'm the dumbass haha. I see what your talking about now
Mhmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 14, 2013
It's cool I understand
About Time

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 18, 2013
What happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all"?
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Feb 18, 2013
About Time wrote:
What happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all"?
its easier for people to go through this world having no morals wanting why me... Definitely Scary, you know? Hurts my heart to see so many people walking around pissed off and in a hurry!! Not thinking about what they are saying, not on here, not at public places its flat out ridiculous.
Hmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Mrs Sapper5194 wrote:
<quoted text>
its easier for people to go through this world having no morals wanting why me... Definitely Scary, you know? Hurts my heart to see so many people walking around pissed off and in a hurry!! Not thinking about what they are saying, not on here, not at public places its flat out ridiculous.
Amen people are more and more rude every year it's terrifying really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louanna Burch 4 hr Lamb 3
Kristi VanHorn (Nov '14) 6 hr thatdude 5
Hot Middle School girls (Dec '13) 13 hr Been there done that 4
Trash Talkers 20 hr LMFAO1920 8
Mexican Half Breed Wed mmmmm 5
Spencer county cps Sep 26 maybe 3
Anyone in Rockport uses T-Mobile Sep 26 its me 5

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance