Alesha Summers
Gojira

Ashland, KY

#1 May 24, 2013
Far too under-appreciated. She's a hardass who knows herself and her surroundings better than anyone I know.. Lots of respect for her.
lol

United States

#2 May 24, 2013
If you only really knew lol
Gojira

Ashland, KY

#3 May 24, 2013
That's just the thing. I DO really know. So get off your high chair (whoops, I meant high horse), look at your own self before you judge, and quit acting like you know her. I bet you haven't got a clue :)
lol

United States

#4 May 24, 2013
Lol you're funny. I know better than you do. Guaranteed. And did i say anything bad? No, i didn't. I love that girl. So shut your drama-filled yammering skull cave. Thanks.
Gojira

Ashland, KY

#5 May 24, 2013
I'm sure you think you do. But I bet you have no clue who I'm talking about. So uhh.. Best to back your sorry ass off this one. "if you only really knew lol" after I posted something nice, sounds like you said something bad to me.

Get over yourself.
lol

United States

#6 May 24, 2013
Well i most definitely did not. Get your facts straight. And you have no idea who i am, or how incredibly close i am to her. So run your mouth all you please, makes no difference to me. You're probably just one of her many stalkers lol Grow up
lol

United States

#7 May 24, 2013
And with that being said, thank you for giving me the best laugh of the day, so far. It's hilarious that we both agree that she's awesome yet you still pursue childish drama. I'm done with it lmao have a good night!
Gojira

Ashland, KY

#8 May 24, 2013
That's where you are wrong.. You're the one who came on my post and started talking shit. You need to back up. She has many friends but also a lot of dumb bitches (probably like you) who want to give her nothing but shit..

I have too much respect for her to bother fighting with you anymore.
As I said before.. Get over yourself.
lol

United States

#9 May 24, 2013
LOL yeah okay. No, i "came up on your post" saying good things about her. But see it as you wish LOL if you have so much respect for her though, you probably shouldn't have put her on topix. Just saying. K thanks.
lol

United States

#10 May 24, 2013
Now for real this time, I'm done with it. Lol it was funny for a minute but the hilarity has worn off. It's real stupid to.have drama on a topic two ppl agree about.
lolol

United States

#11 May 25, 2013
whydontyoubothshutthefuckupand quitfuckinbitchin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexandra Howell? 14 hr 456def 13
Kelly Clark Wahl 16 hr joeknows 1
Kelly Clark 18 hr joeknows 3
amber Hicks (Apr '15) 20 hr big dog 26
White charger sexy man. Rockport Fri crystal newman 6
Keith Westfall???? Aug 22 really 2
Kelly corne Aug 21 USS Constitution 2

Rockport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance