Dawn Austin arrested
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Georgia girl

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Okay....anyone know the story about Dawn Austin getting arrested?
It says arrested for deposit account fraud....what is that?
Billy

Henderson, TX

#2 Jul 23, 2010
writing bad checks without money in bank
who dat

Cedartown, GA

#3 Jul 23, 2010
Who is Dawn Austin? Is she from Rockmart?
Native

Dalton, GA

#4 Jul 23, 2010
If you really wanted to know what deposit account fraud was...you could have looked on Wikipedia. Or did not just want to make sure that everyone knew that Dawn Austin had been arrested?

And no, I'm not related to her...I just remember her from school.
Georgia girl

Carrollton, GA

#5 Jul 23, 2010
actually...yes...I did want everyone to know she was arrested...she is getting what she deserves!
Rockmart lady

Rome, GA

#6 Jul 23, 2010
How about some of the others that have been arrested for similar crimes - altering bills, forgery, etc. I guess they think it's okay since they aren't actually "stealing?" I don't know Dawn Austin but I do know some of the others. They apparently have no conscience.
ems_friend

Cedartown, GA

#7 Jul 23, 2010
Why does she deserve anything? What'd she do to you? How old is she? Is she single? Is she hot? Is she lonely?
Georgia girl

Carrollton, GA

#8 Jul 23, 2010
lol...go look at her mug shot...and decide for yourself!
http://www.examiner.com/x-18689-Polk-County-C...
Georgia girl

Carrollton, GA

#9 Jul 23, 2010
after thinking about what I have posted...it is wrong for me to feel such satisfaction and joy from this....GOD please forgive me.
Native

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Jul 23, 2010
Georgia girl wrote:
after thinking about what I have posted...it is wrong for me to feel such satisfaction and joy from this....GOD please forgive me.
You should feel very ashamed in taking such joy from another person's sorrow. Even if she is guilty, her family stills loves her and would be upset by your words.
Georgia girl

Carrollton, GA

#11 Jul 23, 2010
yes...I know...I'm sorry
crystalpistol

Rome, GA

#12 Jul 23, 2010
Georgia girl wrote:
lol...go look at her mug shot...and decide for yourself!
http://www.examiner.com/x-18689-Polk-County-C...
I hope I don't look that bad we're the same age almost
cant fix stupid

Acworth, GA

#13 Jul 24, 2010
Georgia girl wrote:
You have some nerve starting this post to be spiteful and hateful and then asking God to forgive you!! You knew exactly what you were doing when you started this thread. You were just wanting to humiliate Dawn. You should be ashamed of yourself!! I am sure God will forgive her BEFORE you!!
Jerky

Watertown, SD

#14 Jul 24, 2010
Put a little paint on the ole barn and ain`t t bad, I would hitit, lol
PCK

Cedartown, GA

#15 Jul 24, 2010
She may have had buy food and didn't have the money to cover it. Don't judge people unless you know the whole story.
Billy

Llano, TX

#16 Jul 24, 2010
PCK wrote:
She may have had buy food and didn't have the money to cover it. Don't judge people unless you know the whole story.
Thats what gets me we can all write a check and it be over the minimum in the bank, hoping to get some money to put in the bank before check clears, happen to anybody.
getaclue

Rome, GA

#17 Jul 24, 2010
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what gets me we can all write a check and it be over the minimum in the bank, hoping to get some money to put in the bank before check clears, happen to anybody.
Writing bad checks is for chickens who don't have the nerve to shoplift. Any store owner will work with you. Most of the times they just serve a warrant to appear in small claims court if it's a store for a bad check.

This is probably the bank for writing checks on closed account or forgery. I think it has to be allot to be arrested. Shea Camp was arrested for this not too long back - what was that about?
Georgia girl

Carrollton, GA

#19 Jul 24, 2010
also...
"You have some nerve starting this post to be spiteful and hateful and then asking God to forgive you!! You knew exactly what you were doing when you started this thread. You were just wanting to humiliate Dawn. You should be ashamed of yourself!! I am sure God will forgive her BEFORE you!!"

I didn't humiluate her...she did that her self.
Hick smacker

Cedartown, GA

#20 Sep 11, 2010
haha i dont get caught up in all the BS on here but i ran across that old whores name and im glad to see Karma doing its job. ill humiliate her and her family all i want because i know all about them. Dawn has a history of little things like that and they add up over time. her whole family, especially her father Olin, are all low life sorry ass trailer trash people who are well known liars and they will talk about you behind your back every chance they get. forget your backwoods christian BS this is Karma!
Amazed

Dalton, GA

#21 Sep 13, 2010
Hick smacker....Why would you want to humiliate an entire family? You are the one with the problem!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockmart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curtis Lewis for Mayor...Preserving Rockmart Ge... (Sep '11) 2 hr Michelleazalea 46
Hwy 101 and Prospect Rd 12 hr HGT 3
Who is the Ingles guy? 12 hr HGT 2
swingers Aug 17 TH 3
State Patrol shooting Aug 16 Ignorance at its ... 35
Does Rockmart want a Crossfit Gym Aug 16 Specifics please 5
Vanwart school Aug 14 TheDonald2016 7

Rockmart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockmart Mortgages