First Prev
of 4
Next Last
grady road

Cedartown, GA

#1 Aug 22, 2012
I heard through the ole grape vine that a Fincher girl and some guy named Poole was bust in the next county over for quite a bit of dope.I have not been able to get more info.When people who are busted are kept quite it usually means they are feeding info to the police.Anybody know anything?
Voter

Austell, GA

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Do you know girls first name?
grady road

Cedartown, GA

#3 Aug 23, 2012
denise or kimberly.
Newsgal

Mcdonough, GA

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Which county? Floyd, Bartow, Haralson or Paulding?
winston

Cedartown, GA

#5 Aug 23, 2012
She was with the Womack boy who keeps getting busted over and over again.I think his name is Kevin.He's in deep shit this time.
Voter

Austell, GA

#6 Aug 23, 2012
I don't know any of them. Glad they got them though.
julyfly

Cedartown, GA

#7 Aug 23, 2012
grady road wrote:
I heard through the ole grape vine that a Fincher girl and some guy named Poole was bust in the next county over for quite a bit of dope.I have not been able to get more info.When people who are busted are kept quite it usually means they are feeding info to the police.Anybody know anything?
Is she kin to this piece of sh!t???

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/GA23...
Ex Family

Crestview, FL

#10 Aug 24, 2012
To julyfly, if it's Denise it's his sister.
PolkCountyGirl

Cedartown, GA

#11 Aug 24, 2012
Ally wrote:
One of the biggest drug dealer in Rockmart is Misty Womack who lives next to Rockmart High School. She sells all kinds of drugs especially meth. I hear people talking about her. Its a wonder she hasn't got busted yet. I want Rockmart like it use to be free of all these dope selling idiots.
The KEY to your statement is HEAR. You should be careful about what you say on this site about someone when slander can be confirmed. Misty has never been arrested or had the police show up at her home with a search warrent. She is a single mother who's child just lost her father in the last six months. To come on here and publicly defame her by calling her by name and where she lives on accusations that you HEAR. Nothing you know for FACT. Take care Ally it could be your name on here very easily. I want Rockmart to be free of the hypocrites like your self. Sweep around your own door step before you worry about someone elses please!
misty womack

Birmingham, AL

#12 Aug 24, 2012
its pretty sad i get a phone call telling me my name is on topix that i sell drugs well let me just clear a few things up yes i have a past of meth use, i lost my daughter for using meth and i can promise you i wouldnt go down that road again but havin gone down that rd a made me the stronge woman i am today so whoever you are ms ally which i have a good idea why dont you tell me that to my face cause my past im not ashamed of as you can see cause i didnt hide my name like you did so that probably means your on meth. So put whateve u want on here i dont care but like polk county girl said and thanks by the way for defending me get a life cause i hate hyporites and rockmart is full of them. And Ally I will find out who u really are im going to pray for you cause god is the only one who can handle you!!!!!
PolkCountyGirl

Cedartown, GA

#13 Aug 26, 2012
So Misty is nuts, clueless and you disagree??? And I am also clueless. Funny thing to me is that someone wants to go on a public site and give someones name and where they live. Wonder how you or ANY OF YOU would or will feel when your name is on here with your address? Remember we are in a very small town. Gotta love Rockmart everyone knows everyones business..and if they don't they make it up or ASS-U-ME.
Misty came on here and was honest about her life. Lets see ALLY do that!
pete

Cedartown, GA

#14 Aug 26, 2012
So Rockmart midget football lost it's first game.My grandson said the coaches acted like idiots with threats of making the team run til they puke and tackle each other til they drop or pass out.What a sad bunch to be teaching youngsters HOW to play the sport and GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP.How bout some new coaches for out youth.It's not ALL about winning.When I was playing at that young age our ONE coach always told us to just keep trying to get better and learn the game.Sad bunch.No wonder so many drop out of a game they would really like to play.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#15 Aug 26, 2012
PolkCountyGirl wrote:
So Misty is nuts, clueless and you disagree??? And I am also clueless. Funny thing to me is that someone wants to go on a public site and give someones name and where they live. Wonder how you or ANY OF YOU would or will feel when your name is on here with your address? Remember we are in a very small town. Gotta love Rockmart everyone knows everyones business..and if they don't they make it up or ASS-U-ME.
Misty came on here and was honest about her life. Lets see ALLY do that!
I think you will be waiting a long time. Ally got busted, now the dumbass has nothing to say.
sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

#16 Aug 26, 2012
pete wrote:
So Rockmart midget football lost it's first game.My grandson said the coaches acted like idiots with threats of making the team run til they puke and tackle each other til they drop or pass out.What a sad bunch to be teaching youngsters HOW to play the sport and GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP.How bout some new coaches for out youth.It's not ALL about winning.When I was playing at that young age our ONE coach always told us to just keep trying to get better and learn the game.Sad bunch.No wonder so many drop out of a game they would really like to play.
Poor kid!You are right! That doe's not sound like good sportsmanshipto me!That is not fair to those kids at all.
busted

Rome, GA

#17 Aug 26, 2012
pete wrote:
What age?

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#19 Aug 27, 2012
BLACK KNIGHT X wrote:
<quoted text>I see the pot-stirring homosexual has arrived...as usual!
P.S.MSO4 hates women!
Yu have something to add to this thread or do just enjoy being an ahole?
pete

Cedartown, GA

#20 Aug 27, 2012
busted wrote:
<quoted text>
What age?
He is in the sixth grade.
BLACK KNIGHT X

Rockmart, GA

#21 Aug 27, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Yu have something to add to this thread or do just enjoy being an ahole?
I could never claim your title funnyboy!

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#22 Aug 28, 2012
BLACK KNIGHT X wrote:
<quoted text>I could never claim your title funnyboy!
Exactly. ICE took care of that! lol!
brian

United States

#24 Sep 2, 2012
Hey Ally is right Misty does sell drugs I know that for fact . She can lie all she wants she is the town tramp and sleeps with the police that's probably she doesn't get busted . You wasn't even invited to Joeys funeral the family didn't want u there. So u can claim your such a good mother when I know and all of Rockmart knows what kind of person u are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockmart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rockmart mother requests mercy for teen son cha... (Jan '14) Jun 24 MSO4 354
News New logo, brochure among many changes ahead for... Jun 24 Useless 26
Just thinking Jun 23 Just thinking 1
So, Mrs. Kirsh is being demoted........ Jun 23 4sos8 31
engaged again, and again.... Jun 23 Useless 46
educators resigning (Jun '15) Jun 23 Southernmomof2 168
April 1st block party Jun 22 BeautifulRockmart 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockmart Mortgages