Roanoke, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Just got word that the bricks will be shutting down due to selling alcohol to minors and illegally selling liquor without a liquor license
parent

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

when did this happen? so sad.. was hoping it would help downtown! You dont have to be so ugly with your comment Happy Camper!!
Happy camper

Roanoke, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Nothing was ugly about it. Happy camper is my screen name. I wasn't saying I'm happy about this! It's quite sad
parent

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

when did this happen? they are open!
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Whoever gave you the word is not very reliable. I wouldn't believe anything they tell you.
ummm

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

parent wrote:
when did this happen? so sad.. was hoping it would help downtown! You dont have to be so ugly with your comment Happy Camper!!
What was ugly about the comment?
Justice

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The person who told me is with the city ordinance department. So I trust them! So they better live it up till shut down night!
Happy camper

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice I heard it from the sheriff department
Joey S

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Happy camper wrote:
Just got word that the bricks will be shutting down due to selling alcohol to minors and illegally selling liquor without a liquor license
So why are they still open if this happened?
teen

Mitchell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bricks always parties with minors!!! Im a teen and I don't agree with the way they do buisiness!! They owners are pathetic they are so flirty with all the teenagers like they aren't scared of being in trouble for saling alcohol to minors!!!
local

Mitchell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

How can an obitual violater get alcohol licence or buisiness license???:? Bricks Is pathetic! I hope they have to close down! Giving rockmart community bad name!!
police officer

Mitchell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I been a law man in this Polk county for many years. I don't understand how someone with several DUI charges and the other guy a known criminal hell his exwife is in jail for what he did can open a bar in a town like rockmart. I will say this I know if Kelly McClendon was still sheriff this would be taken care of. So I challenge Jon mote to step up like he said he would and take care of this place before I have to work a wreck with the youth of Polk county!!!!!! Kenneth sorrells the chief you should make sure this problem is stopped its your town city of rockmart cancelmen really why don't yall stop it city manger your a joke cause we know you know what is going on as a parent and a public serviceman all I can hope for is maybe jonny mote will step up and do something cause the city is sure not getting it done so fare I hope undercover is working on this place
hmmmmm

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Anyone notice that parent of teen, undercover, teen, and local, all seem to talk/type alike? Not to mention all of them show Pasadena, CA as their location. Now I know that the location doesn't necessarily mean anything, but for that many comments to be posted one right after the other, with that location showing, looks just a bit suspicious. Oh...and police officer also shows up with the same location.....and none of them can spell worth a flip. Strange, really strange.
ph-111a

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

funny how minors get to drink in the presence of county police.sounds to me like someone that doesnt like on of the owners is jealous.
well

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

hmmmmm wrote:
Anyone notice that parent of teen, undercover, teen, and local, all seem to talk/type alike? Not to mention all of them show Pasadena, CA as their location. Now I know that the location doesn't necessarily mean anything, but for that many comments to be posted one right after the other, with that location showing, looks just a bit suspicious. Oh...and police officer also shows up with the same location.....and none of them can spell worth a flip. Strange, really strange.
Well most cops are dumb azzes, and they can't spell.
really

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

parent wrote:
Tell me how a beer joint with a bunch of loud mouthed partying drunks is good for downtown.
haha

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Rumor - Started and perpetuated (for all of you dumb shits, that's a big word that means "spread around") by those who simply want to feel important in a world where they are truly irrelevant.(another big word, look it up)

..nothing wrong with a bar & live music, if you don't like it, don't go there.
sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

hmmmmm wrote:
What a joke!! Funny that people think they can lie and it will spread.
whatabout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

No matter what they say slammin sammi will show up
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

police officer wrote:
I been a law man in this Polk county for many years. I don't understand how someone with several DUI charges and the other guy a known criminal hell his exwife is in jail for what he did can open a bar in a town like rockmart. I will say this I know if Kelly McClendon was still sheriff this would be taken care of. So I challenge Jon mote to step up like he said he would and take care of this place before I have to work a wreck with the youth of Polk county!!!!!! Kenneth sorrells the chief you should make sure this problem is stopped its your town city of rockmart cancelmen really why don't yall stop it city manger your a joke cause we know you know what is going on as a parent and a public serviceman all I can hope for is maybe jonny mote will step up and do something cause the city is sure not getting it done so fare I hope undercover is working on this place
It wouldn't matter if Kelly is Sheriff. The alcohol license and business license is controlled by the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of147
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Rockmart Forum right now

Search the Rockmart Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Churlish Truths 49,150
lawn mower repair 11 hr Sylvia 3
Aragon BBQ 15 hr Village 90
Do you think Jeff Moore is the police? (Jan '14) 19 hr haha 8
Polk School District up To It Again 23 hr Polk Countian 65
Let Aragon become part of county Sun born there raised there 5
RHS assistant principal arrested (Jun '13) Sat oleboy 40
thrive supplements (Jul '13) Jul 19 Shirley 341
•••
•••

Rockmart News Video

•••
Rockmart Dating