Where can I get bows and crotched hea...
call it like it is

Rome, GA

#22 Aug 28, 2011
It would take more than an walmart embroidered shirt to make your little so called PRINCESS look good!..Just Sayin..
Kays Closet

Rome, GA

#23 Aug 28, 2011
justme wrote:
I can't seem to find them anywhere and whenever I do see them, they are selling at an outrageous price. I will purchase them individually but I would like to buy them with sets of all different colors.
I would love to do these for you! You can find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Kayscloset Or My Store will be opening on September 6th at noon. I look forward to hearing from you.-Lacey Clemons
Kays Closet

Rome, GA

#24 Aug 28, 2011
laceyischeap wrote:
OMG...Really? Lacey Clemons? She is def a wanna be! That shitty little store will NEVER make it! Who wants Wal-Mart shirts embroidered with some cheap ass design? Ugh..What I bought from her was so cheap looking, I wouldn't DARE let my little princess wear it!
I hate that you were so unhappy. If you would like I could refund you your money just get with me. I would be more than happy to.:)
Janice

Dallas, TX

#25 Aug 28, 2011
Yes let me clarify from the beginning that she is my niece and that I personally think she does a fabulous job and I cant wait for my granddaughter to get here to model her wardrobe.Keep up the good work Lacey.
mommy

Rockmart, GA

#26 Aug 29, 2011
I think Kay's closet is great, if you were so unhappy with your purchase she would have gladly made you something different. There is no need in badmouthing anyone on the internet, and I am sure you shop walmart for a whole lot of other stuff, and as fast as children grow out of clothes, walmart is perfectly fine not to mention it is cheap which means it is affordable for you and your princess-so keep buying, the cheaper the clothes, the more outfits!!
4U2NV

Rockmart, GA

#27 Aug 29, 2011
I love Laceys work, She makes the best pillow case dresses and she is always coming up with new ideas for college wear and upcoming holidays. If you dont like her work then its not really nice to bash her. Her prices are great and I love her contests. If you are ever unhappy I know for a fact she will work until the sun comes up getting it the way you want it. She atleast has the balls to go out there and try to start a business in this economy and make her products known. I say go for it girl and wish you the best of luck!
interesting

Cedartown, GA

#28 Aug 29, 2011
4U2NV wrote:
I love Laceys work, She makes the best pillow case dresses and she is always coming up with new ideas for college wear and upcoming holidays. If you dont like her work then its not really nice to bash her. Her prices are great and I love her contests. If you are ever unhappy I know for a fact she will work until the sun comes up getting it the way you want it. She atleast has the balls to go out there and try to start a business in this economy and make her products known. I say go for it girl and wish you the best of luck!
A woman with "balls" now that's pretty interesting.
hopenot

Rockmart, GA

#29 Aug 29, 2011
lets just all hope that Lacy learns how crazy that La photo lady is before she hurts her business like she did her own
Cowgirl USA

Acworth, GA

#30 Aug 29, 2011
Kays Closet wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate that you were so unhappy. If you would like I could refund you your money just get with me. I would be more than happy to.:)
I will definately be checking out your store! Can't wait! I am impressed by your character that seems to be far beyond what is
normally exibited on this forum.
la front porch photos

Memphis, TN

#31 Aug 29, 2011
i would like to know exactly how did i hurt my business if i am able to open my own studio? it would be great if people could stop hiding behind a screen name and come out and be adults and confront me if i hurt them in any way. i just want to say i love what i do and i will be happy to apologize if i did anything wrong by following my dream. otherwise i appreciate all the free advertisment that you all are giving me. Bad or good....it gets the word out there. If I succeed or if I fail....at least I can say I tried and I hid behind nothing or no one. Thank you to all my supporters, clients and future clients...
REALLY

United States

#32 Aug 29, 2011
I LOVE Leanne's and Lacey's work! I have bought SEVERAL things from Lacey and she always does a fabulous job! She is fast and works with you so that you are happy with the product! L.A. Frontporch Photography has done my photos for my kids or family sessions more times than I can count! She is wonderful at what she does and works VERY well with kids, which is more than I can say for quite a few people who are" photographers"! I think the person who wrote "that shitty little business will never work" is jealous! I think its very brave to open a business and get your name out there, not only during these economic times, but in general. Especially when there will always be someone out there running their mouth. Kudos to LeAnne and Lacey!!!
Just sayin

Rockmart, GA

#33 Aug 29, 2011
laceyischeap wrote:
OMG...Really? Lacey Clemons? She is def a wanna be! That shitty little store will NEVER make it! Who wants Wal-Mart shirts embroidered with some cheap ass design? Ugh..What I bought from her was so cheap looking, I wouldn't DARE let my little princess wear it!
Lacey is great at what she does! and when she makes the outfits or anything that you order she makes sure she gets it right! she takes time from her two kids to make what you order!! and i think if you really didnt like you what she made for you then you would have told her! She has great stuff and does a wonderful job with everything she makes!!
Jealousy is ugly!
Just saying!:)
Love2Teach

Rome, GA

#34 Aug 31, 2011
justme wrote:
LOL...Sorry I mean crocheted. Where is Kays Closet and how much are they?
Kay's Closet has opened their business near the Rent-to-Own in Rockmart. There is also a photography place in the same store.. You should definitely check it out! She is also on facebook, Kay's Closet.
Lollipop

Cedartown, GA

#35 Aug 31, 2011
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lollipop" now that's an interesting screen name......guess that means you are a big old "SUCKER"!
Lollipop is no more just a "big old sucker", than a "crotched" headband is just a little old headband. Lollipop is special.
yes

Cedartown, GA

#36 Sep 1, 2011
Lollipop wrote:
<quoted text>
Lollipop is no more just a "big old sucker", than a "crotched" headband is just a little old headband. Lollipop is special.
Yes, you sound "SPECIAL". Did you ride the short bus to school?
huh

Cedartown, GA

#37 Sep 1, 2011
Lollipop wrote:
<quoted text>
Lollipop is no more just a "big old sucker", than a "crotched" headband is just a little old headband. Lollipop is special.
Huh, your comment makes absolutely no sense.
poorwade

Rockmart, GA

#38 Sep 2, 2011
REALLY wrote:
I LOVE Leanne's and Lacey's work! I have bought SEVERAL things from Lacey and she always does a fabulous job! She is fast and works with you so that you are happy with the product! L.A. Frontporch Photography has done my photos for my kids or family sessions more times than I can count! She is wonderful at what she does and works VERY well with kids, which is more than I can say for quite a few people who are" photographers"! I think the person who wrote "that shitty little business will never work" is jealous! I think its very brave to open a business and get your name out there, not only during these economic times, but in general. Especially when there will always be someone out there running their mouth. Kudos to LeAnne and Lacey!!!
Best wishes for the business but I do know Lacey's husband, Wade, has his doubts. He has voiced it many times to his co-workers. He has let it be known that Lacey does try to live a little above her means at times, after all, doesn't she live in a village house? Who would dare think they are above anything living in the Goodyear Village? Ewwww!
Rockmart mom

Rome, GA

#40 Sep 2, 2011
I think Leanne and Lacey have shown what type of people they are by not slinging mud back at their haters. Behavior like that shown here and other topics on here towards people who have never done a hateful thing to those saying it really makes me very sad about the citizens I share this community with. Please stay away from my kids if you are going to spew hate towards people you barely know personally.
Aragon Mom

Cedartown, GA

#41 Sep 2, 2011
I think it is very sad that you would bash Lacey on here instead of going to her an tell her you was unhappy with what you bought she would have gladly gave u a refund or made you another you would be happy with..Not only is she a sweet person she is also a great christian and a wonderful mommy to her prince and princess.
Rockmart mom

Rome, GA

#42 Sep 2, 2011
Aragon Mom wrote:
I think it is very sad that you would bash Lacey on here instead of going to her an tell her you was unhappy with what you bought she would have gladly gave u a refund or made you another you would be happy with..Not only is she a sweet person she is also a great christian and a wonderful mommy to her prince and princess.
I bet the person never bought anything from her and is just trying to trash her to be mean!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockmart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant teens 12 hr Chico 26
Local Politics Do you approve of William Pete Bridges as Mayor? (Dec '15) 18 hr Janet piper 5
Poll Do you think Jeff Moore is the police? (Jan '14) May 18 Jeff Moore 13
Dairy Queen Moving May 18 No combo 4
Sonic May 17 Reality 4
Larry Bowman shot by Tallapoosa police 1967 (May '11) May 11 William G Hinton 10
Stolen-Ion Tailgater Express Radio-Black May 3 Cantstandathief 2

Rockmart Jobs

Personal Finance

Rockmart Mortgages