haters in rockmart... GO!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
David

Carrollton, GA

#42 Mar 12, 2013
what does one person have in rockmart another doesn't? no pawn shop wants to buy a nintendo mario player.Rockmart is about 30 years behind the rest of the world.
Carla

Cedartown, GA

#43 Mar 12, 2013
Alton wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting food on the table? Why not just steal groceries then? If someone is needing help with putting food on the table, there's public assistance for that, food stamps, food pantry's, local churches that will help out.
Taxpayer is correct, these thieves are stealing to support their addiction, and they are dealing for the same reason. 99% of crimes in this county alone are drug related. Wake up.......it has nothing to do with putting food on the table.
Sometimes too Alton, I think it's about instant gratification. These young people want all the names brand clothes, and shoes etc. but, they don't want to earn the money to buy them. It's easier for them to steal things they can sell quickly, and then make the purchases. They don't want to work at an honest job and save for the things they want. But, I do agree with you the majority is about drug abuse.
sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

#44 Mar 12, 2013
yellow house wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk david. do you have money? cuz thats what most of these girls are looking for in rockmart. sad but true... lol
I think David is joking yellow house! Not ALL girls in Rockmart are looking for a guy with a lot of money. Most young women actually get up and go to work. They work to support their children,pay their own way,continue education,buy their homes, buy their cars. It's called being an adult!
PolkCountyGirl

United States

#45 Mar 12, 2013
David wrote:
why do all the women in rockmart want to have sex on the first date? I had one ask me to marry her about 15 minutes after she got in my car.
Not ALL. SOME. please don't place all single women in one group lol
billy

Carrollton, GA

#46 Mar 19, 2013
PolkCountyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ALL. SOME. please don't place all single women in one group lol
so do you wait until the second date?
Jojn

Pinson, AL

#47 Mar 20, 2013
haters in rockmart... GO!!! Not sure I understand this?? Do you want the haters to go or do want everyone in Rockmart to go. Either way, the town would ALMOST be empty...
PolkCountyGirl

United States

#48 Mar 20, 2013
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
so do you wait until the second date?
Cute. Not funny but cute! I wait. There are good women in this town.
yellow house

Rockmart, GA

#49 Mar 22, 2013
Jojn wrote:
haters in rockmart... GO!!! Not sure I understand this?? Do you want the haters to go or do want everyone in Rockmart to go. Either way, the town would ALMOST be empty...
Hahaha. Lol really I meant ...go as in starting a race. A hating race... Lol that almost sounded racist lol.
polkster

Manchester, GA

#50 Mar 25, 2013
Jojn wrote:
Bahaha no joke and haters are stupid enough to think they have been cheated out of what others have but they've cheated themselves

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

#51 Mar 26, 2013
sammigirl wrote:
<quoted text> I think David is joking yellow house! Not ALL girls in Rockmart are looking for a guy with a lot of money. Most young women actually get up and go to work. They work to support their children,pay their own way,continue education,buy their homes, buy their cars. It's called being an adult!

As usual I'm thinking you're right. I believe there is a large majority of young women that actually get it. Unfortunately that majority is smaller with men. It is just a fact it takes guys a bit longer to get past their egos.
sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

#52 Mar 27, 2013
DBuck20 wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual I'm thinking you're right. I believe there is a large majority of young women that actually get it. Unfortunately that majority is smaller with men. It is just a fact it takes guys a bit longer to get past their egos.
It all goes back to the raising. When you become a parent, you sink or swim! Wanting better for your kids will make a gal grow up. Putting your kids first is a responsible decision. Good day to you Mr.Buck!

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

#53 Apr 3, 2013
David wrote:
what does one person have in rockmart another doesn't? no pawn shop wants to buy a nintendo mario player.Rockmart is about 30 years behind the rest of the world.
That's not always a bad thing)
sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

#54 Apr 4, 2013
I like the fact that Rockmart is a small town. There are postive and negative things about our town. Which makes it like any other city in the U.S.!
azz

United States

#55 Feb 6, 2014
I didn't know there was a topic about everyone in rockmart.
Sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

#56 Aug 28, 2015
I wonder what ever happened to Yellow House?
Transients

Cedartown, GA

#57 Aug 29, 2015
Sammigirl wrote:
I wonder what ever happened to Yellow House?
They got booted. The former tenants are still around when not in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockmart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chickens 21 hr Charlie 1
Break-Ins in Rockmart Thu Jen M 1
News Fay L. Cox Wed Classmate 1
Anytime Fitness Wed Whoknows 90
thrive supplements (Jul '13) Tue Rose06 891
American bully May 3 Justwantedtoknow 1
Stop sending your kids to school with lice! (Oct '15) Apr 30 Amommy 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockmart Mortgages