Next Last
yellow house

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2013
This topic is for haters to hate and people that hate haters to hate lol
yellow house

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Let me start by saying that this town reeks of haters. People who think they're better than others. People who hate the poor. People who hate the rich. People who hate people who think they are rich... People that hate people who ride bikes. People who hate people that get married. People that hate people who go to jail. People that hate people who act like their shit dont stink. People that hate other races. People that hate successful businesses. People that hate the police. People that hate landlords. People that hate Obama. People that hate people that are funny. People that hate people who cant take a joke. Most of all, people that hate themselves and have nothing better to do than hate everyone else.
youre all morons

Rockmart, GA

#4 Mar 5, 2013
That's all anyone does in this town, sit around talking smack about everyone for everything. I mean, look at us all on this website constantly. If more people would just be happy with what they have and learn to shut their mouths for a change this place wouldn't be so bad.
yellow house

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2013
youre all morons wrote:
That's all anyone does in this town, sit around talking smack about everyone for everything. I mean, look at us all on this website constantly. If more people would just be happy with what they have and learn to shut their mouths for a change this place wouldn't be so bad.
Agreed. I was really trippin bout how much this community actually cares about who's doing what behind closed doors. Like they have some kind of right to know what their neighbors are doing. NOBODYS BUSINESS LOL
billy

Carrollton, GA

#6 Mar 5, 2013
I HATE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN ROCKMART AND ARAGON.They are all LOSERS
yellow house

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2013
billy wrote:
Lol
youre all morons

Cedartown, GA

#8 Mar 5, 2013
billy wrote:
...all of them but me lol
iknotr

Cedartown, GA

#9 Mar 5, 2013
I hate METHHEADS! There I said it and it felt real good. GEEZ...I think I will say it again..I HATE METHHEADS! TR have a nice time in the pokie! hehehe
yellow house

United States

#10 Mar 5, 2013
iknotr wrote:
I hate METHHEADS! There I said it and it felt real good. GEEZ...I think I will say it again..I HATE METHHEADS! TR have a nice time in the pokie! hehehe
aww looks like someone is jealous. bet you couldnt say it to his face in a million years. your too scared of him beating your a$$. hell you cant even say it to my face. a lil sweet girl like me scares the sh!t outa you. Boo hoo babe. hide behind your computer hunny. thats where you feel safe.
iknotr

Cedartown, GA

#11 Mar 5, 2013
yellow house wrote:
<quoted text>
aww looks like someone is jealous. bet you couldnt say it to his face in a million years. your too scared of him beating your a$$. hell you cant even say it to my face. a lil sweet girl like me scares the sh!t outa you. Boo hoo babe. hide behind your computer hunny. thats where you feel safe.
Honey no one wants that but you! Are you threatening me? ha! Honey, I don't lay down with NASTY! Ever! Never! I leave that to gals like you! Have fun on your new forum. Does that mean you are leaving COPS AT HIS HOUSE NOW? Good for you! After all you are famous now!
yellow house

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2013
iknotr wrote:
<quoted text>Honey no one wants that but you! Are you threatening me? ha! Honey, I don't lay down with NASTY! Ever! Never! I leave that to gals like you! Have fun on your new forum. Does that mean you are leaving COPS AT HIS HOUSE NOW? Good for you! After all you are famous now!
Lol nobody said anything about you laying down with nasty. you brought that up. lol. sounds like someone has some dirty butt issues. lol come say something to my face hunny. what? scared? lol thats what i thought
yellow house

United States

#13 Mar 5, 2013
That is an example of the haters in rockmart. so glad i could help yall out. you need to hate, feel free to hate on me. that was just a bit of dirty butt hatred. my old man must have snuffed her lol. i would too... lol
yellow house

United States

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Tammy...
purple haze

Cedartown, GA

#15 Mar 5, 2013
girl...nobody hates you....they only want you to open your eyes and get some help. Do it for your family. Do it for yourself.
yellow house

United States

#16 Mar 5, 2013
purple haze wrote:
girl...nobody hates you....they only want you to open your eyes and get some help. Do it for your family. Do it for yourself.
I dont have a problem. have passed plenty of drug tests hun. idk where you are getting your information from but im definately no drug addict...
really now

Cedartown, GA

#17 Mar 5, 2013
yellow house wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have a problem. have passed plenty of drug tests hun. idk where you are getting your information from but im definately no drug addict...
What about alcohol? You use quiet a bit don't you?
yellow house

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2013
really now wrote:
<quoted text>
What about alcohol? You use quiet a bit don't you?
Yea i drink plenty now. hell why not? my house is empty now. bout as empty as yalls f*cking hearts celebrating the fact that my babies are gone. so why the f*ck wouldnt i drink????????
really now

Cedartown, GA

#19 Mar 5, 2013
yellow house wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea i drink plenty now. hell why not? my house is empty now. bout as empty as yalls f*cking hearts celebrating the fact that my babies are gone. so why the f*ck wouldnt i drink????????
You did that by the choices you made, so stop blaming everyone else for your mistakes.
yellow house

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2013
really now wrote:
<quoted text>
You did that by the choices you made, so stop blaming everyone else for your mistakes.
I aint blaming nobody im just saying yall are some heartless sons of b!tches. thats the god honest truth. yall dont know nothing about me but yall just love to hate on someone so go ahead and hate on me if it makes ya feel better about yourself because i know who i am. im a good mother and the people that have my children know that too and thats all that matters
Diane

Acworth, GA

#21 Mar 6, 2013
billy wrote:
Each and every single one of them? Seriously? Are you trying to tell us that you personally know every man, woman, child, toddler and infant that lives in those two towns? Wow...how did you so miraculously manage that? And.....if you don't know them "all", then just how do you know they are "all" losers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockmart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rockmart mother requests mercy for teen son cha... (Jan '14) Fri MSO4 354
News New logo, brochure among many changes ahead for... Fri Useless 26
Just thinking Thu Just thinking 1
So, Mrs. Kirsh is being demoted........ Thu 4sos8 31
engaged again, and again.... Jun 23 Useless 46
educators resigning (Jun '15) Jun 23 Southernmomof2 168
April 1st block party Jun 22 BeautifulRockmart 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockmart Mortgages