Man Accused of Shooting His Own Dog in Backyard

Full story: News10 Sacramento

A Rocklin man is charged with felony animal cruelty after allegedly shooting one of his own dogs in his backyard.
Comments
141 - 145 of 145 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Pam Spam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Shooting the dog was not cruel. The owner had every right to do so. I have heard of people shooting horses
dam tree huggers

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

If you can shoot your cows, slaughter your pigs, put down your horse, kill your chickens, you sure as heck should have the right to put down your own dog. With a bullet if you choose. Puppy mills can produce puppies in vass quantity and sell them to you for thousands of dollars each, all the while making profit off abused animals who live in their own feces while I bet several on this site happily go out and purchase these cute little puppies with their children at the puppy store. Yet you claim it to be humane to have a vet put them down. I'll bet the guy who shoots his dog is the same guy who took in your stray once your kids became bored with it and you dropped it off on some dark road to be found by this guy or even better because you are so "humane" you dropped it off at the animal shelter for this guy to adopt for free. He surely isn't the guy who pays $1800 for a dog that was bred under inhumane conditions just for your entertainment. And you think he should be charged with a crime..take around you, you won't need to look far to see who the real criminals are. I'll bet you can look as far as in the mirror or surely no farther than your neighbor to see real criminal behavior of those who buy into the "keep up with the Jone's" and obtain the latest, greatest pure bred "labadoodle". You should be criminally charged for participating and funding such cruelty to animals. Keep your own house in order before passing judgement.

Since: Mar 11

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

His dog. His gun. His backyard. And the problem is.
SomeAshHole

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

You people are ridiculous! Is it okay that peta kills copious amounts of animals?? Is that compassionate? If a dog needs to be euthanized I rather think a bullet is effective. I hate libtards.
Reichspublican4E verTParty

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Stop whining. Just look at the numbers. The number of bullets made and sold means that they have to become fired rounds so that we can get some more so they can make some more and sell them to buy stuff to make some more. Jees, we got a responsibilty. Just no dam wonder you guys is letting them gays and lesbains to force your kids to have abortions left and right all over the place. Liberal jerks are gonna lose big time next election when we get the whole tamale back and begin the thousand year god loving project which will throw all you bums off the medicare, social security, food stamps and insurance for when you refuse to work and that blasphnous education stuff what teaches stuff no body understands and then you dont want the job what you are given at in front of you. Then we can throw everybody out and spend the money saved to shore up our borders tight as a stripper's string.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rocklin Discussions

Search the Rocklin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr nw batteries 15,919
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr Appeals 200,336
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr roaster 7,846
Need a favor? Jul 23 Rick 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
Review: Sacramento Learning Tree Academy Jul 22 Disappointedmom 21
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rocklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rocklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••