City Of Tehachapi Too Violent!

City Of Tehachapi Too Violent!

Posted in the Rocklin Forum

Staying Put

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jan 25, 2014
I was about to accept a job in Tehachapi until I saw first hand the violent crime that is happening out there. Not only that but Blacks & Whites are dealing right around the block from the Sheriff's station. I was parking my car in front of a Mexican cafe that is located on the corner of Tehachapi Blvd & Green St. And these two dealers, one on the gas station corner the other across the street in front of some type of community art store. These two guys looked guilty has hell and stared an evil stare as to say look the other way. They dealed right on that busy street in front of the cafe! The other incident happened when I got off the freeway and drove up Tucker Rd. I didn't get a chance to turn into the market when I heard sirens blaring everywhere and helicopters flying low, before I could slow down all I saw were police cars with there lights flashing everywhere. Needless to say I got the hell outta there.

I did my research on the crime out there. I found out that Tehachapi crime rate is escalating so fast that the town has more agencies other than the Sheriff's station that use to handle all the calls. The town was like Mayberry until about 7 or 8 years ago. The F. B. I. is an agency working there to try and stop the drug trafficking. It seems it used to be a very safe place until something went wrong. They have murders, rapes, child molestation, kidnappings and gun violence. One of the City Council members was convicted of child molestation while he was on council.

Years ago I worked out there and Tehachapi was a solid town. I hope those folks out there reclaim their town because Tehachapi was a great little city and for it to become so violent in such short amount of time is disturbing and sad.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#2 Jan 28, 2014
Staying Put wrote:
I was about to accept a job in Tehachapi until I saw first hand the violent crime that is happening out there. Not only that but Blacks & Whites are dealing right around the block from the Sheriff's station. I was parking my car in front of a Mexican cafe that is located on the corner of Tehachapi Blvd & Green St. And these two dealers, one on the gas station corner the other across the street in front of some type of community art store. These two guys looked guilty has hell and stared an evil stare as to say look the other way. They dealed right on that busy street in front of the cafe! The other incident happened when I got off the freeway and drove up Tucker Rd. I didn't get a chance to turn into the market when I heard sirens blaring everywhere and helicopters flying low, before I could slow down all I saw were police cars with there lights flashing everywhere. Needless to say I got the hell outta there.
I did my research on the crime out there. I found out that Tehachapi crime rate is escalating so fast that the town has more agencies other than the Sheriff's station that use to handle all the calls. The town was like Mayberry until about 7 or 8 years ago. The F. B. I. is an agency working there to try and stop the drug trafficking. It seems it used to be a very safe place until something went wrong. They have murders, rapes, child molestation, kidnappings and gun violence. One of the City Council members was convicted of child molestation while he was on council.
Years ago I worked out there and Tehachapi was a solid town. I hope those folks out there reclaim their town because Tehachapi was a great little city and for it to become so violent in such short amount of time is disturbing and sad.
The more of them that show up in town the more violent it will become. Happens every time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Francis A. Kearney / Placer County Judici... (Jan '13) May 19 scorpionking 24
placer County courts & the corruption continues (Apr '16) May 18 Phenle 11
Folsomolopy May 11 Randy 1
News Placer County's Most Wanted: Jeffery Bolger (Feb '14) May 3 Baby mama 6
Eric Dungan (Jan '06) Apr 29 You will be home ... 70
Judge John paulsen Apr '17 Lucilekraine 1
News 2 men wanted in armed robbery of Orangevale store Apr '17 Battle Tested 1

Rocklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocklin Mortgages