Rocklin man in critical condition after altercation at the Galleria

Full story: Granite Bay Press-Tribune

An 18-year-old Rocklin man remains hospitalized in a coma after an altercation Friday night in a parking lot at the Westfield Galleria at Roseville.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2012
Pete

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Is there an update about the condition of the young man left in a coma in this article? Do you have more knowledge of what occured when he was injured? We are friends of the family, who live across the United States.
Thanks
boohoo

Escalon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

why is there no description given of the guy that punched him in the face? If it turns out that the victim was stealing then i have a hard time feeling sorry for him. i've been the victim of theft 2 times last year. i would have loved to punch the thief in the face. there are several russians who live in the roseville area, we all know that russians steal. Stop stealing and you wont get punched in the face!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr bito honeys 200,594
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Wed Bee Keepers 4,977
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed facts faced 15,929
Receiving Phone Calls From Inmates Aug 18 John 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Aug 18 Mudflys to 7,901
Review: Raquel M Photography Aug 18 Raquel M Photography 1
Pastor pleads no contest to misdemeanor solicit... Aug 17 scott nobles 1

Search the Rocklin Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Rocklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••