Judge Francis A. Kearney / Placer Cou...

Judge Francis A. Kearney / Placer County Judicial Crime Syndicate

Posted in the Rocklin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2013
15 Minutes from Child Custody to Mass Homocide - Family Law
Reported by davidjoliver27 on 05/26/2010 - Alaska - Placer County California

March 2006 I was falsely accused of child endangerment, child abduction, physical threats and verbal abuse in Placer Co. Family Court.

May 2006 I was told that I could not take my son around his paternal grandmother because she smoke cigarettes.

Jan 2008 I was told that I could not have any visitations with my son nor can my family.

August 2009 I was told that the court believe that I threaten to take my son with a gun.

March 2010 I was told that my family cannot contact my son and that because my family contact my son I am in violation of my court order.

I have not spoken to my son since August 2009 and I know my son is suffering spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.

May 2010 this matter is on the verge of exploding into a full scale race riot. I have exhausted all my legal avenues in order to have my son return to his family.

Placer County Court Judge Eugene Gini Jr. disqualified himself because of his unethical conduct. He then answer my complaint against Commissioner Dirk Amara who disqualified himself because of his unethical conduct.

Judge Jeffrey Penney place a "No Visitation Order" against me and now is trying to preside over my criminal matter. In which he should disqualify himself.

Presiding Judge Frances Kearney stated that she believe the gun threats are credible. She denied me visitation and communication with our minor son for three years.

Placer County District Attorney Office Investigating Officer use threating tactics and was dishonest when they forced me to return my son.

Commission on Judicial Performance Director Victoria Hensley stated that this type of behavior his not judicial misconduct. Placer County D. A Investingating Officer Karl stated that he voted for Judge Gini Jr. and that this is judicial misconduct.

The end result of all this unethical conduct has my family not being able to see or talk with my son for close to a year.

I believe that this matter is based on the prejudice, arrogance and stupidity of this particular group of hateful white Americans.

I believe this matter is on the verge of sparking the worse race riot in Amercia history and that allot of innocent white children can be harm because the hate of other white Americans.

I believe that I am forced to protect my son from this group of hatefule white people and that would lead to other innocent white people being harm.

I believe that this group of white Amercians are a threat to public safety and that threat is about to escalate into a situation that will be unforgivable.

I have every court document and letters to support my case. In Placer County California Family Court a lawyer does not have to follow proper court procedure when filing and serving.

All a lawyer has to do is be a female and whisper in Judge Gini Jr ear. Mediators does not have to interview the person before making a year of anger management recommendation.

Commissioner Amara can write a letter to Presiding Judge Kearney stating; the reason the father did not attend mediation is that he was agitated and upset, and his words could be interpreted as threatening according to Dr. Brentt mediation report.

Dr. Brentt stated in his report that he didnot speak to the father and that the father did not attend mediation. Presiding Judge Frances Kearney stated "I believe the gun threats are credible".

Judge Jeffrey Penney refuse to disqualify himself and he is now trying to preside over my criminal case in which my family could not call my son for the holidays.

I know that they have violated my civil rights and civil liberties as well as my son grandmother.

I know I am tired and I will no longer live this life without my son. I know that this matter is on the verge of exploding into a criminal case of mass homicide if nobody goings to step in an protect my child.

Location hidden

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Shauna Robinson Harris
Well, I am not sure what your racial origin is, however what has happened to you and many other parents involved in Placer County Family Court is FAR FAR FAR from a racial matter. I know first hand because I am white as white can be and Amara allowed my children and myself and family to live forever in a similar Hell. Its not about the color of your skin.
Reply ·· March 3, 2012 at 11:10am

Location hidden

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Description: California Placer County Family Court Commissioner Dirk Amara denied me outside mediation.

I had requested to seek outside mediation after receiving a report from mediator Dr. James E.Brentt stating that I would have to attend one year of anger managerment.

California Family Laws states that a mediator cannot make any recommendation without interviewing that individual.

I filed a complaint against mediator Dr. James E. Brentt with Placer County Family Direxctor Amy Rudd.

I filed a complaint against Commissioner Dirk Amara with Placer County Presiding Judge.

Commmissioner Dirk Amara slander me in his response letter to Presiding Judge Frances Kearney.

Commissioner Dirk Amara lied about the contents in mediator Dr. James E. Brentt mediation report. He lied on Dr. Brentt as well as lying about my reason for not attending mediation.

Commissioner Dirk Amara and mediator Dr. James E. Brentt recommended that I have 16 hours a week with our minor child.

They based their recommendations because our child paternal grandmother smoke and drinks. Therefore, Commissioner Dirk Amara made a recommmendation that our child cannot be in the care of his paternal grandmother.

Commissioner Dirk Amara disqualified himself after he made his recommendations, stating that I believe I could not recieve a fair hearing.

Could I file a civil lawsuit for "intent to inflict emotional harm" and "violation of my child, my mother and my civil rights?".

Since: Jan 13

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
agreed judge frances a kearney needs to be removed from the bench

Since: Feb 13

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
How do we get rid of this judge, family courts are against fathers

Location hidden

#7 Jun 12, 2013
Hi Shauna,

Thanks for stepping up and voicing your opinion in your post! As a matter of record, the organization "Fathers4Justice" does not discriminate against anyone, anywhere, ever. We pride ourselves in having higher standards than the most, certainly higher standards than the judiciary as we are the organization that judges the judges. With that said, obviously we must have a squeaky clean record. Every judge is looking for a way to cause us harm, we are still here because we hold ourselves to very high standards.

We have not as of today's date court watched Amara, we have heard rumors but unlike the judiciary, we do not make our analysis based on hearsay, falsehoods, or allegations.

I do know as a matter of fact that Judge Frances Kearney does make decisions which are gender biased. Judge Frances Kearney fails miserably in her ability to run the court room in a professional manner. Judge Frances Kearney does run a circus and enjoys all the drama which the players bring into the environment. Judge Frances Kearney has serious lapses in her memory of matters during the case. Judge Frances Kearney is unable to make simple decisions in a timely and professional manner and litigants must wait at least weeks for the simplest of decisions. Judge Frances Kearney does not abide by the laws as stated and legislates from the bench. Judge Frances Kearney does not adhere to the Judicial Canons as outlined for all judges in the State of California and Judge Frances is in violation of her Oath of Office.

Judge Frances Kearney is a disgrace to the American Judicial System and her actions have had an adverse effect on children and our society as a whole.

I have filed a complaint against Judge Frances Kearney with the California Commission on Judicial Performance and will help anyone and everyone who has a legitimate, documented complaint do the same. IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A CITIZEN to file complaints against the judiciary when they abuse the legal system. IT IS YOUR DUTY! Good Americans have fought and died, yes, they gave all they could, their own lives so that you could enjoy a judicial system which is fair and free of corruption.

If you or anyone has a complaint against Judge Frances Kearney or any judge within the United States, please do not hesitate to contact us. When we work united, we will affect a change!

I would also highly recommend that all persons file a complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigations(FBI) Color of Law complaint. Or, again if we work together we can launch a Grand Jury investigation into the manner in which she runs her court room and the decisions made.

To file a complaint with the CJP, go here:
http://fathers4justice.org/content/california

To file a complaint with the FBI go here:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civil...

To file a complaint with the Grand Jury go here:
http://www.sacgrandjury.org/documents/complai...

There you go, I have laid the ground work for you, any questions please contact our office via e-mail at: [email protected]

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!
Fathers4Justice wrote:
Shauna Robinson Harris
Well, I am not sure what your racial origin is, however what has happened to you and many other parents involved in Placer County Family Court is FAR FAR FAR from a racial matter. I know first hand because I am white as white can be and Amara allowed my children and myself and family to live forever in a similar Hell. Its not about the color of your skin.
Reply ·· March 3, 2012 at 11:10am
abused by placer county

Auburn, CA

#8 Dec 31, 2013
Placer county has a history of abuse toward parents, especially fathers. There are individuals who are extremely biased, and abusive. I have evidence that they work together to cover for abuse of process and abuse parents who complain of their unfair and abusive treatment (in other words "hiding behind color of law".
Frances Kearney is extremely biased, and directly responsible for the abduction, and mental abuse of my daughter for her deliberate abuse of process.
Colleen Nichols is one of the worst. She has proven clearly and definitively that she operates nothing more than a true kangaroo court. If you come before Colleen Nichols, her only goal is to support her colleagues who are abusing you and your child through their false services. Colleen Nichols is directly responsible for the abduction and abuse of my daughter. One way or another, she must be held accountable.
Rebecca Bowman is another that gets appointed as "minors counsel", Rebecca Bowman is extremely biased, and has no investigative or forensic skills. She is nothing more than a lazy attorney that has found a secure county paycheck for receiving copies of reports and agreeing with them. Rebecca Bowman is a child abuser and will ruin your childs life as she did mine.
I encourage anyone who is limited in their contact with their children to seek personal vengeance against these individuals and others like them in Placer County until they learn the consequences of destroying families and lives. Change will not happen to protect our children and our lives until we make those responsible for the true abuse pay for their acts.
Placer County CPS is a kangaroo system that will not do any proper investigation. These Judges allow case workers who are biased and completely incompetent investigators to right reports as if they are factual based on their "personal feelings" and not based on any actual investigation. I brought evidence already documented and referenced to assist them in ending out case, they outright refused to review any evidence, and took my child away based on a case worker just wanting to "believe" stories of abuse that had already been proven to be lies. I especially hold Kathy Gandara directly responsible for the abuse and abduction of my daughter.
Kathy Gandara is absolutely biased and abusive. I hope to get the gratification of seeing Kathi Gandara suffer tremendously. I hope and truly pay for the most extreme pain, suffering and loss for each of these individuals in their lives for the pain they have deliberately caused on so many.
These individuals will never be forgiven by me, and if the state will not hold them accountable, they will be accountable to a parent they have abused.
I encourage anyone who's life is destroyed by people like this go after them. Do not let them get away with it. I will do my best to make sure each of these individuals are held accountable for what they have done to us.
NojusticeinPlace r

San Diego, CA

#9 Mar 16, 2014
This is not about race or gender. I don't know why the judges/commissioner are so corrupt. My family case was ridiculously biased and I am a white female. The other party is very wealthy. I had Kearny's decision reversed on appeal and I know the only way to justice is through an appeal but they are catching on making decisions that can't be reversed on appeal. My child is approaching 18 and our ordeal will soon be over. Mine is only about money so I somehow feel lucky losing over $250,000 since I have my child but I sit in court and listen agonizingly to people getting their lives ripped apart by this county. Sadly it will never change, the CA Judicial Committee turns a blind eye, the bottemfeeder attorneys get too much income, and the justices (funny term?) are too high on their powertrips to change. The only people who can help would be a full on FBI investigation like Operation Greylord in Chicago in the 80's where dozens of corrupt judges were indicted after an undercover sting. Unfortunately decades of cases and peoples lives were ripped apart by their actions in the family law dept, all revolving around payoffs. Someone somewhere must want to help us.
Injustice in Placer Co

San Jose, CA

#10 Jul 19, 2014
As I read through these posts I am oddly reassured. I know that I was not the only one this happened to—my own miscarriage of justice took place from November 2004 until May 2005.
Rebecca Bowman was there. Entirely less than interested—appeared bored at times. Judge Jeffrey Penney was presiding over the case. He openly admitted that he was inexperienced with family law and had just weeks before my case began, he was appointed to the bench.
The other members of the “Placer County Team” were, Wendell Peters (opposing attorney, who was shortly after arrested? Punished by the Bar Association? Karma.

Finally there was the most heinous character, Suzanne Ferris. She was overtly dishonest. Self-declared CPS Social Worker, I realized after the fact that she was neither a licensed Social Worker, nor employed by CPS. She was self-interested and under-trained. She lacked even basic skills in terms of being familiar with typical “red flags” of abuse. She was equally unprepared to deal with the mental illness of adults that she was given the responsibility to make psychiatric assessments of. And did. Although very badly.

My case ended tragically. My daughter who went to Placer County in 2004 for a vacation with one particularly disturbed relative (no one knew how disturbed prior to this event)—and refused to return her to me was never returned. I am her biological, legal and in every sense of the word, her mother. I have never been arrested. I have always been gainfully employed. I provided a safe, child-friendly environment—always. However she was abducted and Placer County enforced this horrible crime—eventually granting guardianship to the disturbed relative.

Her father and I had been divorced for many years. Custody and visitation matters were located (filed and heard previously) in Santa Clara County, where I had maintained a residence since 1966. The change of venue request was denied.

There was no court reporter. Nothing was documented during any of their extremely corrupted proceedings. Looking back, this was not a coincidence. The opposing attorney missed hearings or appeared hours late—repeatedly, requiring a reschedule which translated into thousands of dollars being lost to finance the travel of myself and my attorney back and forth from San Jose to Auburn CA entirely due to Mr. Peters’ disregard for the basic decorum expected in any courthouse anywhere in America.

This child that was never returned is now an adult. She was manipulated and bullied into participating, given financial incentives (significant cash) and expensive gifts as well as not having burdensome rules about homework, grades and curfews to “hold her down” as a 14 year old. She was threatened and verbally attacked, called names, etc., if the disturbed person even sensed a desire she had to return home.

To say that we were devastated by what took place in Placer County, under the guise of a real judicial system, would be an understatement. I grieved the loss of this child deeply. She was rarely allowed to visit and reaching agreements of any sort for consistency were never, ever possible. The disturbed relative incapable of rational, unselfish thought, I believe.

As an adult, my beautiful daughter has been more resilient and brave than I could ever have imagined anyone could be. She finished high school and graduated from Sacramento State last June. She is now a Social Worker.  I believe she feels the need to right what is wronged in the system there also. Her approach appears to be from the inside out. Brilliant. I am proud.
The heartache is lessened a bit by her courage and accomplishments so far. However, I will never get back the years that were wrongfully taken from both of us. And as devastated as I was, she was definitely more hurt than I was due to her living circumstances after not being returned home.

They must be made accountable. Please reply with details if they ever will be.
Fathers4Justice

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2014
Sorry to hear of the years of abuse which your daughter was subjected. It is not uncommon for children who are raised by the system to grow up and work within that same system. In fact, I oft times read of the Child Protective Services(CPS) employees who grew up within the system to then work within that same system, not marry and not have children.

As a matter of record and of course depending upon where in the country you reside, it may be the responsibility of the parties involved to retain court a court reporter. It is imperative that anyone going into a so-called 'family' court have accurate records of all that takes place and the only manner to do so is to have both court reporters and Fathers4Justice court watchers in the court room.

Again, I would always highly recommend that all persons file a complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigations(FBI) Color of Law complaint. Or, again if we work together we can launch a Grand Jury investigation into the manner in which court rooms are run and decisions are made.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civil ...

http://www.sacgrandjury.org/documents/complai ...

I wish nothing but the best for your daughter and all of our children who at no fault of our own are forced to live a life devoid their right to share equally in the lives of both of their fit and willing parents

"No parent who is fit and willing should ever have to fight to share equally in the lives of their own children" - Donald Tenn

When we all stand UNITED against this corrupt system called family law, on that very day...

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!

Edited for length...
Injustice in Placer Co wrote:
As I read through these posts I am oddly reassured. I know that I was not the only one this happened to—my own miscarriage of justice took place from November 2004 until May 2005.
Rebecca Bowman was there. Entirely less than interested—appeared bored at times. Judge Jeffrey Penney was presiding over the case. He openly admitted that he was inexperienced with family law and had just weeks before my case began, he was appointed to the bench.
The other members of the “Placer County Team” were, Wendell Peters (opposing attorney, who was shortly after arrested? Punished by the Bar Association? Karma.
Finally there was the most heinous character, Suzanne Ferris. She was overtly dishonest. Self-declared CPS Social Worker, I realized after the fact that she was neither a licensed Social Worker, nor employed by CPS. She was self-interested and under-trained. She lacked even basic skills in terms of being familiar with typical “red flags” of abuse. She was equally unprepared to deal with the mental illness of adults that she was given the responsibility to make psychiatric assessments of. And did. Although very badly.
My case ended tragically. My daughter who went to Placer County in 2004 for a vacation with one particularly disturbed relative (no one knew how disturbed prior to this event)—and refused to return her to me was never returned. I am her biological, legal and in every sense of the word, her mother. I have never been arrested. I have always been gainfully employed. I provided a safe, child-friendly environment—always. However she was abducted and Placer County enforced this horrible crime—eventually granting guardianship to the disturbed relative.
Her father and I had been divorced for many years. Custody and visitation matters were located (filed and heard previously) in Santa Clara County, where I had maintained a residence since 1966. The change of venue request was denied.
There was no court reporter. Nothing was documented during any of their extremely corrupted proceedings. Looking back, this was not a coincidence. The opposing attorney missed hearings or appear
Please reply with details if they ever will be.
Injustice in Placer Co

San Jose, CA

#12 Jul 19, 2014
I am not sure what motivates the injustice in Placer County, but they hate everyone. Women and men alike. White, black, of every ethnicity truly. I would venture to guess that they hate everyone who is unlike themselves in any regard. Or worse, anyone they perceive could be different than themselves.
I discovered through my personal extensive research in ~2005 that Placer County has a long history of this practice and has removed more judges from the bench than any other county in California. Sadly, it undermines EVERYONE's credibility each time they abuse their power and ultimately, effectively rip apart the fabric of our entire democratic system.

edited
"I believe that this matter is based on the prejudice, arrogance and stupidity of this particular group of hateful white Americans."

Location hidden

#13 Aug 10, 2014
Federal funding! Depending on the situation the county receives funds through either the social security act title iv-e, title iv-d or VAWA. Those are the big paychecks for the county, state, attorneys, the whole lot of the criminals.

It works the same with incarcerating human in the United States. We incarcerate more persons than all other countries combined. Why? Are our citizens worse than those of other countries? Certainly not! The federal government has a program where they give the states dollars to fill those beds, break the law, PAY A HEAVY FINE OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET Or, go to jail and the federal government will pay WITH YOUR TAX DOLLARS!

The whole system is corrupt, our government is corrupt, our judiciary is corrupt, it is all about the dollars. It is a business and the business of our government abusing it's own citizenry WITH THEIR TAX DOLLARS is good! Thomas Jefferson, one of our greatest founding fathers was initially called a traitor by the king, he was later recognized as a Patriot.In any event, he stated that we should never go 20 years without a rebellion, that was obviously well over 200 years ago. Time for us all to UNITE and demand a change, this is our government and those are our employees, we must fight back united at each and every opportunity.

The pledge of allegiance was all part of the programming, they started programming us as children, most do not realize it was all a scam well into their 50's that is even if they ever do!

When we all stand UNITED, on that day...

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!
Injustice in Placer Co wrote:
I am not sure what motivates the injustice in Placer County, but they hate everyone. Women and men alike. White, black, of every ethnicity truly. I would venture to guess that they hate everyone who is unlike themselves in any regard. Or worse, anyone they perceive could be different than themselves.
I discovered through my personal extensive research in ~2005 that Placer County has a long history of this practice and has removed more judges from the bench than any other county in California. Sadly, it undermines EVERYONE's credibility each time they abuse their power and ultimately, effectively rip apart the fabric of our entire democratic system.
edited
"I believe that this matter is based on the prejudice, arrogance and stupidity of this particular group of hateful white Americans."
Father Knows Best

Escondido, CA

#14 Oct 27, 2014
Yes, I agree! Placer County judges are terrible! Judge Roeder was one of them, and he's no longer on the bench at all! They treat fathers terribly there.

I had a terrible divorce and custody issue and I had a no-contact order issued, also. I had that order overturned time and again by another judge, I had custody given to me more than once but something always happened to my child before I could get her! I would travel all over this state after her mother died trying to regain custody of her from her foster family, and each time the court would return her to an abusive environment!

It is impossible to understand how this state's judicial system works! I agree with you, it seems to be racism! The court listed my child's father as being a Mexican who actually had been abusing her! And then put her into foster care with a Mexican family who had been abusing her!

And then you file complaints against the judges and they're ignored, and the civil servants virtually ignore all the abuse your child undergoes simply to deny you, the true and biological father, his rights and thereby end the American family unit!

These judges must be removed from the bench forever! This injustice has to stop! We fathers must never be intimidated or placed in harm's way by the abuse of our children, abuse that is criminal itself and the molesters allowed to escape punishment simply by their race!

No more bad judges! White fathers should never be run out of society by the abuse of their children!
Father Knows Best

Escondido, CA

#15 Oct 27, 2014
As a matter of fact, Judge Judith McConnell on the states Judicial Performance Commission has to have been the worst choice ever! McConnell made one of the worst rulings in state history when she was still on the bench, and to have her on a panel gauging the performance of her peers is ludicrous! It's really laughable, until you realize how much in jeopardy that places us!

The judge that issued the no-contact order in my case was reversed time and again, and I complied with the parenting classes that was ordered for parental reunification (the term used by the court). Even with all the reports backing me for placement, the juvenile court officers contempted them again and again! This brazen contempt put everyone in dire jeopardy (you'll know what that means when you have a daughter), and probably led to my ex-wife's death! Do you know that's a crime? Now a crime that lies flat on the court officials themselves!

Then, when I finally got custody that couldn't be revoked, when I went to pick up my child she'd had children fathered by her foster brother! She was still under age, while he was an adult! That's foster incest! Did he get arrested? No! Not at all!

And this in the age of Meghan's Law. All this, basically condoned by the court in its idiocy.

My birth certificate says white. Both my parent's certificates said white. So does my child's.

What does this mean?
Father Knows Best

Escondido, CA

#16 Oct 27, 2014
When a minor has a child she becomes emancipated in fact. Doesn't matter if the father doesn't go to prison for statutory rape, she's considered an adult as she has her own family. This is another topic to become frantic about if your child is taken from you.

Again and again I appealed the lower court's decision, and I won the appeal every time. And the lower court would begin to allow me reunification, but the juvenile officials would contempt the actual court order! I contacted the local representatives, and they contacted the juvenile authorities about an investigation into their actions. But the authorities said they refused to be investigated for "the best interests of the child!"

Is that incredible? Even more, the council accepted the refusal! They simply said "No! You can't snoop around about us!" And it worked! Can you do that? They could, and by doing that so let the baby-raper do it, too!

I paid well over a decade of child support and related issues and back-child support. All this money with sheer minimal contact with my child at all. I even had to pay when no payment was due, and when one of the bills was paid, was still billed! I had to contact elected officials again for a reimbursement! Then I found out my ex had been in jail and my child hadn't had a place to live for months and had been living on the streets and had gotten in trouble! No contact with me at all for it, no idea my child support was meaningless!

This is sheer folly and incompetence! This causes wasted lives and this is true child abuse not from a private citizen (though there was a lot of that from the Mexican foster family, a family who has never been prosecuted or imprisoned for it), but from incompetent judges and juvenile authorities themselves! The statute of limitations has expired on the child molester, but it hadn't at the time it was going on, going on with the court's full permission! I believe in the law, the time period to prosecute the baby raper has ended. But I can fault the judges for letting it happen.

These are not to be civil servants! Our tax-payer dollars cannot pay for morons like those described here! They must be axed from civil service and their jobs given to those who can understand their duties! We cannot wait another day, we cannot wait for another child's life to be forfeit before we act! It's happened before from pure sloth, and it'll happen again unless we act!

No more retarded judges! No more imcompetent juvenile authorites! No more abused fathers! All our birth certificates say we're white, and my name is on my child's birth certificate!

Now!
Father Knows Best

Poway, CA

#17 Oct 29, 2014
I had been visiting my wife during our separation, she had our daughter with her though neither of us had custody orders, and we were still married though we'd been separated for years. She went shopping or something with her friend, and I was cleaning her apartment (which was a filthy mess. She was less than a slob). I found some pro per legal papers she had filed in the local superior court. She was suing her current boyfiend's father for molesting my child.

I took my daughter (who was there with me) shopping. It was a small town with a Greyhound bus stop, not a station and only one bus per day came through. We worked our way near the bus stop, and when the bus came through, I took my daughter and jumped on it. I had a ticket, and I knew I could buy her one at the next stop.

All worked well, and it was about the happiest, most pleasant experience I'd ever had. But something went awry, and a few miles down the freeway the bus was pulled over by the CHPs. All the passengers were taken off the bus by the officers except for my child and I; I became suspicious. An officer then escorted us off the bus and separated us.

I was asked what I was doing, and said I was taking my daughter to live with me. He said no, and loaded her up in one squad car, me in another and took us back to the town we had just left from. They gave my daughter back to my wife. She became my ex as soon as I could get all the papers through.

No, I was never arrested. This was technically not parental kidnap, as much as my ex and her friends tried to make it look like it. Really, she had been denying me contact with my child by constantly moving and not telling me where she was. She never dressed my daughter in clean clothes or helped her with her homework. I have her school records where the teachers even made odd comments about her.

Even with this well-documented history of abuse, my child was returned to my ex time and again until she, my ex, died. Then I had to go through years of appeals until I got unreversable custody, which was meaningless as she'd had foster-brother incest children. The father also was never arrested, though he was the true criminal along with his mother for not reporting the crime of statutory rape and probably child prostitution.

No, I was never arrested. I was not the criminal in this instance as much as people tried. This is a horror story for you, American father. Read it and tremble, for once this happens to your family, you will never see your child again.

No, I was never arrested. I am never the criminal now. Nor are you. Read this and cry.
scris

Roseville, CA

#18 Dec 23, 2014
Fathers4Justice wrote:
Description: California Placer County Family Court Commissioner Dirk Amara denied me outside mediation.
I had requested to seek outside mediation after receiving a report from mediator Dr. James E.Brentt stating that I would have to attend one year of anger managerment.
California Family Laws states that a mediator cannot make any recommendation without interviewing that individual.
I filed a complaint against mediator Dr. James E. Brentt with Placer County Family Direxctor Amy Rudd.
I filed a complaint against Commissioner Dirk Amara with Placer County Presiding Judge.
Commmissioner Dirk Amara slander me in his response letter to Presiding Judge Frances Kearney.
Commissioner Dirk Amara lied about the contents in mediator Dr. James E. Brentt mediation report. He lied on Dr. Brentt as well as lying about my reason for not attending mediation.
Commissioner Dirk Amara and mediator Dr. James E. Brentt recommended that I have 16 hours a week with our minor child.
They based their recommendations because our child paternal grandmother smoke and drinks. Therefore, Commissioner Dirk Amara made a recommmendation that our child cannot be in the care of his paternal grandmother.
Commissioner Dirk Amara disqualified himself after he made his recommendations, stating that I believe I could not recieve a fair hearing.
Could I file a civil lawsuit for "intent to inflict emotional harm" and "violation of my child, my mother and my civil rights?".
James Brentt is a monster, he would make a far better serial rapist than he is mediator. He cost me my daughters' custody-- after 16 years of domestic abuse, verbal assault, and psychological torture at the hands of my husband. When I became ill from all of this, "Dr" Brentt (he holds no doctorate in ANYTHING except ego), was right there to encourage my husband to keep abusing, and my daughters to know that it's ok for their partners to treat them with a modicum of disrespect.
Since that time, our relationship, once so close, has been all but destroyed.
Brentt is all over the internet though, I notice-- and not because he brings anonymous Christmas gifts to orphans.
I'm about to file a complaint myself. If you end up with this guy, run. Request another mediator. Develop cancer even. But DON'T count on him doing anything with any sort of fairness. He absolutely won't.
By the way, I'm white too- and I got trampled. It's not that-- but good luck to you. I understand exactly what you're going through. It's a miracle we are as stable as we are after this kind of injustice.
badgirl916

Mountain View, CA

#20 Jan 2, 2015
How can i make an appeal or get back into family court to re open my closed case to get my children back?
Steve

Orangevale, CA

#21 Aug 28, 2015
Family Law Refom wrote:
agreed judge frances a kearney needs to be removed from the bench
Agree 100%!
Anonymous

Manteca, CA

#23 Nov 15, 2015
Fathers4Justice wrote:
Hi Shauna,
Thanks for stepping up and voicing your opinion in your post! As a matter of record, the organization "Fathers4Justice" does not discriminate against anyone, anywhere, ever. We pride ourselves in having higher standards than the most, certainly higher standards than the judiciary as we are the organization that judges the judges. With that said, obviously we must have a squeaky clean record. Every judge is looking for a way to cause us harm, we are still here because we hold ourselves to very high standards.
We have not as of today's date court watched Amara, we have heard rumors but unlike the judiciary, we do not make our analysis based on hearsay, falsehoods, or allegations.
I do know as a matter of fact that Judge Frances Kearney does make decisions which are gender biased. Judge Frances Kearney fails miserably in her ability to run the court room in a professional manner. Judge Frances Kearney does run a circus and enjoys all the drama which the players bring into the environment. Judge Frances Kearney has serious lapses in her memory of matters during the case. Judge Frances Kearney is unable to make simple decisions in a timely and professional manner and litigants must wait at least weeks for the simplest of decisions. Judge Frances Kearney does not abide by the laws as stated and legislates from the bench. Judge Frances Kearney does not adhere to the Judicial Canons as outlined for all judges in the State of California and Judge Frances is in violation of her Oath of Office.
Judge Frances Kearney is a disgrace to the American Judicial System and her actions have had an adverse effect on children and our society as a whole.
I have filed a complaint against Judge Frances Kearney with the California Commission on Judicial Performance and will help anyone and everyone who has a legitimate, documented complaint do the same. IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A CITIZEN to file complaints against the judiciary when they abuse the legal system. IT IS YOUR DUTY! Good Americans have fought and died, yes, they gave all they could, their own lives so that you could enjoy a judicial system which is fair and free of corruption.
If you or anyone has a complaint against Judge Frances Kearney or any judge within the United States, please do not hesitate to contact us. When we work united, we will affect a change!
I would also highly recommend that all persons file a complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigations(FBI) Color of Law complaint. Or, again if we work together we can launch a Grand Jury investigation into the manner in which she runs her court room and the decisions made.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civil...
http://www.sacgrandjury.org/documents/complai...
There you go, I have laid the ground work for you, any questions please contact our office via e-mail at: [email protected]
JUSTICE IS COMING!!!
<quoted text>
Please start watching Amara. He is letting hearsay and ridiculous allegations, clear parental alienation determine outcomes instead of getting to the truth or acknowledging the proof (in the form of real evidence) when a party has lied and doesn't hold them accountable for the lies they made under oath. If you watch him and how he deals with his cases you will see exactly what I'm talking about. Please help us all and look at how he is doing things. I would be more specific but I have an ongoing case and if you've seen his temper, you would know how retaliatory he tends to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bayside Church new to Auburn (Aug '08) Wed SmartCookie 24
How Long Does It take to get divorced in Placer... (Oct '10) Wed The Stoic Observer 28
Trump Enema Stories? Wed no no not again ouch 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Roseville, CA Sep 27 Lindsey F 24
Another police shooting Sep 23 Battle Tested 1
Roseville Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Karl 2
Urinating on vacuumes at car wash chestnut and ... Sep 21 Steve 1

Rocklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocklin Mortgages