'Prolific' metal thief caught a

'Prolific' metal thief caught a

There are 1 comment on the Auburn Journal story from Feb 13, 2011, titled 'Prolific' metal thief caught a. In it, Auburn Journal reports that:

A stakeout early Monday morning led to the arrest of a man who appeared to be trying to steal metal for resale, police said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Auburn Journal.

Kirby Stoneham

Roseville, CA

#1 Feb 13, 2011
Lock up this ugly c***sucker and throw away the keys! These dirty motherf***ers are costing us hundreds of thousands of tax dollars every year (MILLIONS OF $$$ NATIONWIDE!) in property damage as well as causing burglaries to our homes and places of business, power disruptions and other dangerous conditions...all to support their freaking dope habits! Time to lock up those scumbag scrap dealers who are buying this shit too! You can't tell me they don't know this material is stolen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Francis A. Kearney / Placer County Judici... (Jan '13) May 19 scorpionking 24
placer County courts & the corruption continues (Apr '16) May 18 Phenle 11
Folsomolopy May 11 Randy 1
News Placer County's Most Wanted: Jeffery Bolger (Feb '14) May 3 Baby mama 6
Eric Dungan (Jan '06) Apr 29 You will be home ... 70
Judge John paulsen Apr '17 Lucilekraine 1
News 2 men wanted in armed robbery of Orangevale store Apr '17 Battle Tested 1

Rocklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocklin Mortgages