|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
Pot is safer than water. Every year about 2000 people die from water overdose, usually during initiation parties or bad dietary procedure. There is no death which has ever been attributed to pot.
Great idea, let's substitute pot for water. Make water illegal, except for use in a bong of course. Doctors should be telling people instead of drinking water, have a hit of pot. LOL. How do you know there is not one death ever attributed to the use of pot? There might not be one reported in High Times, but I'm sure like anything else, pot has contributed to a death. Now get some help!
Just vote

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Those lead heads Republican / Tea Party member's in the House can't get off their backsides anyway.
Just vote

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

A bunch of Dum fork Republicans / tea party t u r d s have been busy polluting the content of this web site with their House of Repetitive BULL.
Dan

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Just vote wrote:
Those lead heads Republican / Tea Party member's in the House can't get off their backsides anyway.
“I think if you look at the history, getting votes for the debt ceiling is always difficult, and budgets in this town are always difficult.”

— President Obama, news conference, Jan. 14, 2013

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills.... I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.”

— Then-Sen. Barack Obama, floor speech in the Senate, March 16, 2006
Flounders

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Flounders are always messy when they talk like John Boehner.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Dan wrote:
<quoted text> “I think if you look at the history, getting votes for the debt ceiling is always difficult, and budgets in this town are always difficult.”
— President Obama, news conference, Jan. 14, 2013
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills.... I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.”
— Then-Sen. Barack Obama, floor speech in the Senate, March 16, 2006
Here's another good one Dan: Obama’s 2006 speech on the debt limit

“Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America’s debt problem. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills.”

Here, Obama is sounding a bit Tea Partyish.

“It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our government’s reckless fiscal policies. Over the past five years, our federal debt has increased by $3.5 trillion to $8.6 trillion. That is ‘‘trillion’’ with a ‘‘T.’’ That is money that we have borrowed from the Social Security trust fund, borrowed from China and Japan, borrowed from American taxpayers.”

Obama’s language is remarkably similar to charges made by the Mitt Romney campaign against Obama during the 2012 election, though Romney mostly focused on the debt held by China.(Japan was ignored.) When Obama took office in the midst of the Great Recession, the total national debt was $10.6 trillion; it is now $16.4 trillion.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Great idea, let's substitute pot for water. Make water illegal, except for use in a bong of course. Doctors should be telling people instead of drinking water, have a hit of pot. LOL. How do you know there is not one death ever attributed to the use of pot? There might not be one reported in High Times, but I'm sure like anything else, pot has contributed to a death. Now get some help!
I have searched for such an evidence for more than 40 years. I am a mathematician, and all the papers pretending for such an evidence were easy to debunk, as they contain typical errors in statistics or in logic, like the confusion between p -> q and q -> p.
Of course,*many* people die from cannabis ... prohibition, like in Mexico, but also like those who die from the use of alternative non-efficacious and hazardous (but legal) medication.
The illegality of cannabis is just that: a lasting scandal. They knew since the start that there were no reason at all, except for the private interests and the usual criminal business. They hide since 1974 its medical benefits for many sort of cancer, etc.
Forkers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

The piece of trash from Ohio is cementing is name in history as a complete puppet and fool of the American Public.

Those "Tea Party" cit-heads are back in the news and in the worse ways.

October 09, 2013 Americans are holding Republicans primarily responsible for the partial government shutdown as public esteem sinks for those "Tea Party" players in the impasse, according to a new poll.
valerie brooks

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

I believe people can handle substances and those that are taking too much will not be out causing problems unless they are driving or operating machinery so they have to answer for some things there...I believe it really needs to be legal because I'm tired of people sneaking around lying and stealing, crime...so take the bite out of crime, don't let it be criminal...people aren't so stupid they can't figure out what is poisoning themselves, but people are really too controlled and misguided to be able to share money so they will resort to crime and just make a fight with authorities for a lifetime occupation...if they want more money they need to find another way besides keeping police busy babysitting them.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have searched for such an evidence for more than 40 years. I am a mathematician, and all the papers pretending for such an evidence were easy to debunk, as they contain typical errors in statistics or in logic, like the confusion between p -> q and q -> p.
Of course,*many* people die from cannabis ... prohibition, like in Mexico, but also like those who die from the use of alternative non-efficacious and hazardous (but legal) medication.
The illegality of cannabis is just that: a lasting scandal. They knew since the start that there were no reason at all, except for the private interests and the usual criminal business. They hide since 1974 its medical benefits for many sort of cancer, etc.
I think you confused Dan on your statement, people need water and air to survive, not pot. It wasn't a good comparison.
Mizery

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Where could you find a stupider bunch of GOP, Republicans and Tea Party fools in the world other than the ones in Washington D.C..
Hoo Dee Doo

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

We Are Californian's we want our pot.
Rev SIMON

Davis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Pot won't save the world.
Ohio dud

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Republicans are just plain crazy.
Hoo Dee Doo

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Ohio dud wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/video- obama-supporters-dont-know-wha t-party-obama-is-affiliated-wi th/

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Ohio dud wrote:
It's too bad you don't move to a country where there are no check and balances, a one party rule. Let's pray that Obama won't succeed here with creating so much hate for the other side that he makes us a one party system.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

We have a president who is close to becoming a dictator,

But he calculates politically, not morally or spiritually.

Nothing he does happens by accident.

The man has no character.

He wrote off the veterans because he knows they didn't vote for him, but the illegals will vote Democrat for life after he grants them amnesty

That's why the Mall was open to them but not to the vets.

Maybe the United States should be renamed the United States of Obama.

That would be a more fitting memorial to him.

Think about it: It'll be good to have a one-party system. There will be no more messy debates or loud arguments.

We'll have a nice quiet nation of the type that all the powerful Democrats want to live in.
smashing

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Smashing pumpkins
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I think you confused Dan on your statement, people need water and air to survive, not pot. It wasn't a good comparison.
I was just saying that pot is less dangerous than water. Pot abuses do not kill. Water abuses kill. Of course we need water, and most use of it are responsible.
Then, seeing the state of people using legal medication, I am not that sure that we don't need pot, and salvia and all the good herbs provided by nature. Some people, like those suffering or dying through some sclerosis or other bad medical condition, definitely need marijuana, imo.
Flounders

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Are those Flounders who attended a Ted Cruz ill-rational rally?

Why of course, didn't you notice they have the typical NAZI rant going.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,261 - 15,280 of15,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rocklin Discussions

Search the Rocklin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 58 min Bag itts 4,553
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Gomers 199,083
Snapchat (Jul '13) 15 hr Matt 44
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
Foon Rhee: Retraining may not be the secret to ... Apr 14 Jared 1
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Kids' restorative crowns developed (Feb '13) Apr 4 DrMSohl 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rocklin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rocklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••