Sacto 9-1-1: Vandals slash tires on 2...

Sacto 9-1-1: Vandals slash tires on 20 cars in Rocklin

There are 5 comments on the Sacramento Bee story from Feb 27, 2011, titled Sacto 9-1-1: Vandals slash tires on 20 cars in Rocklin. In it, Sacramento Bee reports that:

Slashed tires were discovered early today on approximately 20 vehicles in the Sandhill Drive area of Rocklin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee.

Corey

Roseville, CA

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Rotten little c***suckers! Channel 3 said they have some surveilance video and working on identifying these snot nosed little punks. If so it's time to start doing some slashing of our own if you know what I mean. Watch your backs bitches!
four20

Sacramento, CA

#2 Feb 27, 2011
It's probably one of the neighborhood punks who did the slashing. There's an easy solutation to this problem; park your damn cars in the garage where they belong!
Corey

Roseville, CA

#3 Feb 27, 2011
four20 wrote:
It's probably one of the neighborhood punks who did the slashing. There's an easy solutation to this problem; park your damn cars in the garage where they belong!
You'd be singing a different song if it were your tires that were slashed by these brain dead punks! Some people don't even have garages or have another car or other things in them. We all have the right to park our car on the street in front of our house or in our driveways or any other place without them being vandalized by turds with legs punks not that I'd expect a punk defending shithead like you to understand that!
smart

Iraq

#4 Apr 10, 2011
four20 nice another pot head speaks up how nice,,now shut the hell up keep smoking your grass
Woodchip UrbanTerrorists

Orland, CA

#6 Apr 11, 2011
four20 wrote:
Translation of the above rant from an obvious psycho who has a serious problem with cars on Rocklin streets, seems it was probably YOU, or you set up some punks to do your dirty work...someone may park your hands where they belong, like in a woodchipper. Got a problem with cars on the street, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home Front: Loan prepayment penalty angers borr... (Jul '08) Fri Blueyss 2
Urgent Carr Clinics Thu Ronnie 1
placer County courts & the corruption continues (Apr '16) Jan 11 Haley ferguson 15
News Music rolls on at Folsom Prison 50 years after ... Jan 6 Time Flies 1
Review: Best West Express Jan 4 Robert Arias 3
Looking for black in Citrus Heights. Dec 30 Nomsain 1
News 2 men wanted in armed robbery of Orangevale store (Apr '17) Dec '17 Randy 2

Rocklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocklin Mortgages