Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#172393 Dec 27, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You go Rose, you are an inspiration to us all. I wish you and yours a truly Happy and Safe Holiday season.
Thank you.:)
And have a wonderful 2013!

Santa Monica, CA

#172394 Dec 27, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Marram.
There is some justification for that belief. On the other hand, Christmas is no more pagan than the cult of Darwinian evolution that is being proselytized by high paid pagan taxpayer supported Government teachers and wealthy pointy headed Government "professors" in expensive taxpayer funded Government indoctrination centers.
Ronald

Jeremiah 10:2-4: "Thus says the Lord:“Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them, for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move."

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172395 Dec 27, 2012
Here is some non-faith science for you! Afraid?
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/
articles/253971.php
Do you understand the implications of epi-marker discovery?
"Different kinds of epi-marks safeguard different sex-specific characteristics; some protect the genitals, others protect sexual identity, and this study suggests others keep safe sexual partner preference.
When these epi-marks are passed between generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they have the potential to result in reverse effects. The outcome is feminization of characteristics in sons or masculinization of some characteristics in daughters, occasionally affecting sexual preference."
First they will identify different epi-markers. Next they will be able to correct markers mistakenly left. Literally shape not just gender, but the masculization or feminization of either gender!
The whole issue of homosexuality will be rendered mute!

Santa Monica, CA

#172396 Dec 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget racist and bigoted. I hope the Ho Ho Ho got a fresh bunch of bananas for Christmas Ho Ho Ho
Why do racists like you call black people "monkey" when monkeys have light skin, thin lips, straight hair and flat butts? Did you think about that? Obviously not.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#172397 Dec 27, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do racists like you call black people "monkey" when monkeys have light skin, thin lips, straight hair and flat butts? Did you think about that? Obviously not.
Gee you just now replying to this ? I forgot I even posted it lol. Someone had posted a pic of you, that's probably why I posted what I did

Santa Monica, CA

#172398 Dec 27, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Insults are lame arguments. Insulting my family is a new low, even for you.
Telling people they don't deserve basic, equal human rights is far more insulting than any taunt. You insult people all the time.

Santa Monica, CA

#172399 Dec 27, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Many same sex marriage supporters base their arguments on emotion and logical fallacy (ad hominem) rather than reason. I offer the post above as example.
Stupid, homophobes like you are the ones who base their arguments on emotion and logical fallacies, like appealing to tradition, or popularity.
I don't use emotion in my argument at all, it's a simple equal rights issue.
The fact you are a hateful moron is incidental, and not part of my argument for gay marriage.
TMZ is Tessitor

West Covina, CA

#172400 Dec 27, 2012
TMZ stands for Thirty Mile Zone and or Tessitor looks like Thirty Miles of BAD road anyway.
GODSKRU

Temple City, CA

#172401 Dec 27, 2012
Finally ...all of us gods can get married to the guys from faketeen st.

Santa Monica, CA

#172402 Dec 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
articles/253971.php
"Different kinds of epi-marks safeguard different sex-specific characteristics; some protect the genitals, others protect sexual identity, and this study suggests others keep safe sexual partner preference.
When these epi-marks are passed between generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they have the potential to result in reverse effects. The outcome is feminization of characteristics in sons or masculinization of some characteristics in daughters, occasionally affecting sexual preference."
First they will identify different epi-markers. Next they will be able to correct markers mistakenly left. Literally shape not just gender, but the masculization or feminization of either gender!
Do you think the issue of "monsters" (that's what you call yourself) like you should be rendered moot with abortion?
LOLSER!
TMZ is Tessitor

West Covina, CA

#172403 Dec 27, 2012
TMZ stands for Thirty Miles of ugly Tessitors face.

Being that a liar such as, isn't going to like what he hears when he is told to come clean or get out.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#172404 Dec 27, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have to do it, your implication was obvious.
That's because in your ignorant mind everything is about race. That is your problem not mine.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Quarter wit, YOU lied about not knowing I'm black. And there is still racism in this country.
I don't know you are black, you have said so but I still don't know it as fact. And much like everything else that comes out of your mouth it is suspect.

And I never said there wasn't racism you "quarter wit", you are a perfect example that it is alive and well.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I know you don't think I've graduated high school because I'm black.
No, i is based on your ignorance which is on display daily in this forum.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But I have a degree from a university even you have heard of.
Sally Struthers?
Tisha

El Dorado Hills, CA

#172405 Dec 27, 2012
So

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172406 Dec 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
articles/253971.php
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the issue of "monsters" (that's what you call yourself) like you should be rendered moot with abortion?
LOLSER!
Did you notice how mute you were to the essence of my post?

Perfect proof of a blonde ho.

:-)
Churched

West Covina, CA

#172407 Dec 27, 2012
A new Petition urges White House to classify Westboro church as hate group. So next we make them start paying taxes.
Churched

West Covina, CA

#172411 Dec 27, 2012
That new petition for the outlawing Westboro church sounds good to me.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#172415 Dec 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"They" say that there is no such thing as a silly question, except for the one that you didn't ask....Well, I think that you just disproved that. What a ridiculous question. Why don't you ask him if you stole his 401K, while you're at it ? Dumbass.....
Why is it ridiculous?

Since: Dec 12

Fremont, CA

#172421 Dec 27, 2012
This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.___blackwhiteplanet.com___i t’s where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people!The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#172422 Dec 27, 2012
Justice Scalia Revealed His Fears Of A Gay Agenda In A Key 1996 Dissent
"Political power much greater than their numbers."
http://www.businessinsider.com/scalia-dissent...

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#172423 Dec 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are a no-account. Why would you imagine that you had bothered him, at all ? Silly...You are of no consequence.
I think I hurt your feelings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Cal vs. Nor Cal: The battle rages on (Oct '07) 19 hr Mylan Donees 57
Judge Francis A. Kearney / Placer County Judici... (Jan '13) Wed Father Knows Best 16
Response Team Helps Citrus Heights Police in Do... Wed Neb 2
Do You Remember Mayor Buljan, and, if so, Was H... Wed Ned 2
Suspect in shooting rampage had been deported t... Oct 26 swizzler 1
Rio Linda pastor arrested for child molestation (Dec '10) Oct 25 ANON 6
The homeless woman at Royer Park (Oct '09) Oct 25 ANON 29

Winter Storm Warning for Placer County was issued at October 30 at 11:57AM PDT

Rocklin Dating
Find my Match

Rocklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rocklin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rocklin