Viewpoints: Bike Share would create n...

Viewpoints: Bike Share would create new public transportation network

There are 1 comment on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Viewpoints: Bike Share would create new public transportation network. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Imagine a new public transportation system for Sacramento, flexible, cheap and sustainable, providing cardio-workout benefits and devouring near-zero energy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

Bike Friday

Sloughhouse, CA

#1 Dec 24, 2012
That sounds like a great idea.At different times in my life I have bike commuted,usually due to a shortage of safe parking at my employer but also as a way to get out and get a little work out and do my part to help keep Sacramento's air quality a little better.Sac is the type of city(flat and with nice weather)that really could benefit from an idea like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another police shooting Sep 23 Battle Tested 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Roseville, CA Sep 22 Mayra C 23
Roseville Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Karl 2
Urinating on vacuumes at car wash chestnut and ... Sep 21 Steve 1
News Bayside Church new to Auburn (Aug '08) Sep 20 annoynmus 23
Hairstylists Sep 7 katelk1955 1
News Juvenile girl found dead in Rocklin,a Read Stor... Jul '16 Karen in Rio Vista 1

Rocklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocklin Mortgages