How Long Does It take to get divorced in Placer County?

Posted in the Rocklin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CVS

San Ramon, CA

#1 Oct 5, 2010
03/10/2010
If you have had problems with Placer County and the corrupt judges, assistant district attorneys, incompetent public defenders, deputy sheriff, etc. please get in touch with me! We are trying to organize a group of people in Placer County to come forward and file complaints, lawsuits, etc. against every one of the corrupt county employees. The Federal Department of Justice Civil Rights section is interested in obtaining affadavits from people and promises to investigate. I am also a victim of the corrupt Judicial System in Placer County and I will put a stop to this systematic trampling of people's civil and constitutional rights or die trying! Jon Lancaster jonl@idiom.com
Everyone
01/22/2010
I just got the 87 page document of the Federal civil rights case against Placer County yesterday, 1/21/10. I was told that this case is NOT a class action case yet. Apparently the judge handing the case has to make it a class action suit, until then i would say that anyone, who is NOT a party to this case, and making waves with this County is in danger of undue harassment and should be very careful about what they say, I REALLY feel that all of us who have experienced harassment of any kind from this County should band together and look out for each other to provide some kind of protection until the corruption is exposed.
Jim
01/01/2010
OK I get the idea the Amara, other Placer county judges and CPS are involved in a lot of corruption, I am currently embroiled in this myself as defendant in a divorce case as well as the Placer County Sheriffs department AND I would like to work with anyone who is looking into this injustice, the only contact i could find in this thread is officialface@gmail.com , I would suggest that we get our own web site up and running ASAP and if there is an attorney who is going to represent ALL of us in a class action suit against this county i would like to talk to them ASAP.
No Amara Fan
12/19/2009
I personally witnessed Dirk Amara, many years ago, when he was an Ass. DA, try to get a woman imprisoned for the rest of her life for leaving town with her own children. When an honest judge wouldn't allow it and gave her probation instead, Amara followed her everywhere, carrying his own children and laughing at her for the loss of hers.
Ooooooops
06/22/2009
I too know first hand of the placer county Court corruption. I was told just friday I can't have an attorney because my TRO/Divorce was "just too easy, all you need to do is show up and provide the evidance" To name a few Judge Gaddis,who already has had judicial charges against him, but of coarse they have been sealed, Judge Amara, Judge Penny, Pro Tem Well's, Judge Adams.... Tell me one that isn't? A class action suit could resolve some of this, United we stand diveded we fall! Anyone know how to organize something of such great magnitude? Please step forward! We are our own best advocates and unless we stop gripeing and act, we are doomed to loose in the placer county court system, victims of legal abuse.

CVS

San Ramon, CA

#2 Oct 5, 2010
The courts are bleeding the finances of the divorce of my friend and they keep postponing it, nothing ever gets accomplished. So SAD.....The attorney's win. And the children suffer. Is this corruption?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 7, 2010
I was divorced in Placer County in the fall of 2008. It was 180 days from the day of filing until official "stamp of approval". I had no issues with the Placer County Court System. Men don't win in California! Period! If you are having custody battles, and you are a guy, give up! Your ability to "get along" with your ex is MANDATORY once you have children. There is no way around it.
CVS

San Ramon, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Wow, thanks for the input. Appreciate it!
Screwed over in Placer

Lincoln, CA

#5 Dec 12, 2010
Women get screwed over in Placer County. My husband moved me here to this county specifically to divorce me. He did his research and knew that he could get me kicked out of the house and steal EVERYTHING out of it. He knew that he could violate judge kearneys orders and get away with it. He lies right to Judge Kearneys face and gets away with it. When I show proof of his lies, Judge Kearney yells at me! This county's court system is completely F&*%ed up. We need to ALL take a stand, men, women, children that are now adults that were victims of this screwed up place!
Screwed over in Placer

Lincoln, CA

#6 Dec 12, 2010
This screwed up county doesn't even follow the laws of California! They make up their own laws!
Anyone who does not have an overpriced attorney loses. If a woman goes against a man who won't pay child support but has $300.0 an hour for an attorney, and the woman does not have an attorney, SHE WILL LOSE! I have witnessed this with my own eyes! Men are not forced to pay the correct amount of child support here. My ex gets away with telling Judge Kearney that he makes zero dollars and got a zero support order. When i proved to the judge that he gets money every month, and that he and his a$$hole attorney lied to her, she did nothing! I still got zero for almost a year! Even some of The attorneys in this F&*%ed up county commit so much fraud. Some of The attorneys lie, forge papers, and have other people lie for them. The attorneys do this because they can totally get away with it in placer county! Someone needs to help us out of this Twilight Zone!!!
I Got Screwed over

Napa, CA

#7 Feb 8, 2011
My divorce has been going on for over 8 years, Commissioner Amara refuses to let my case leave his county even though I moved in 2006. My ex wife works and lies about it, Amara ordered me to pay $1,750 a month in Spousal Support and I have both kids and he refuses to make a child support offset, he feels that would be unfair even though I have sole physical and sole legal custody. My exwife kidnapped one of my kids and Amara refused to let charges be filed against her, she asaulted one of the Sheriff's at that same hearing and he refused to let the officer arrest her for striking him. I would agree that the courts in Placer County are corrupt.
mad as Hell

Granite Bay, CA

#8 Mar 2, 2011
These family court judges are awful. Why do I pay to have a lawyer draft up a motion when the judge doesn't even read it and admitted so. Where do you go when corrupt judges violate your right to a fair and impartial hearing. Even when you have multiple statutes of California law on your side they ignore the vary laws they are supposed to uphold and who gets hurt? The citizens of Placer County. Please post when you have an update on lawsuit status.
CVS wrote:
03/10/2010
If you have had problems with Placer County and the corrupt judges, assistant district attorneys, incompetent public defenders, deputy sheriff, etc. please get in touch with me! We are trying to organize a group of people in Placer County to come forward and file complaints, lawsuits, etc. against every one of the corrupt county employees. The Federal Department of Justice Civil Rights section is interested in obtaining affadavits from people and promises to investigate. I am also a victim of the corrupt Judicial System in Placer County and I will put a stop to this systematic trampling of people's civil and constitutional rights or die trying! Jon Lancaster jonl@idiom.com
Everyone
01/22/2010
I just got the 87 page document of the Federal civil rights case against Placer County yesterday, 1/21/10. I was told that this case is NOT a class action case yet. Apparently the judge handing the case has to make it a class action suit, until then i would say that anyone, who is NOT a party to this case, and making waves with this County is in danger of undue harassment and should be very careful about what they say, I REALLY feel that all of us who have experienced harassment of any kind from this County should band together and look out for each other to provide some kind of protection until the corruption is exposed.
Jim
01/01/2010
OK I get the idea the Amara, other Placer county judges and CPS are involved in a lot of corruption, I am currently embroiled in this myself as defendant in a divorce case as well as the Placer County Sheriffs department AND I would like to work with anyone who is looking into this injustice, the only contact i could find in this thread is officialface@gmail.com , I would suggest that we get our own web site up and running ASAP and if there is an attorney who is going to represent ALL of us in a class action suit against this county i would like to talk to them ASAP.
No Amara Fan
12/19/2009
I personally witnessed Dirk Amara, many years ago, when he was an Ass. DA, try to get a woman imprisoned for the rest of her life for leaving town with her own children. When an honest judge wouldn't allow it and gave her probation instead, Amara followed her everywhere, carrying his own children and laughing at her for the loss of hers.
Ooooooops
06/22/2009
I too know first hand of the placer county Court corruption. I was told just friday I can't have an attorney because my TRO/Divorce was "just too easy, all you need to do is show up and provide the evidance" To name a few Judge Gaddis,who already has had judicial charges against him, but of coarse they have been sealed, Judge Amara, Judge Penny, Pro Tem Well's, Judge Adams.... Tell me one that isn't? A class action suit could resolve some of this, United we stand diveded we fall! Anyone know how to organize something of such great magnitude? Please step forward! We are our own best advocates and unless we stop gripeing and act, we are doomed to loose in the placer county court system, victims of legal abuse.
Done Dirty by Placer

Roseville, CA

#9 Apr 3, 2011
I too have been pulled thru a knothole backwards by placer county da's, pd's and judges. They are so
corrupt it is frighting. I have been done so dirty by this pukes it is unreal. Falisfied Reports, Lie too, charged with wrong codes, lied to, DA Numbers that the DA is deceased ordering ccic reports, lied to, etc. etc. all for what? MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS. I had every dirty judge they have on one case. I will talk to anyone who is wanting to expose or knows who to turn to. I have tried but run into roadblocks. Lied to, give them money, lied to. I am so beat down by what has happened. I want justice but don't know who to trust or turn too. Please feel free contact me. outkastcreations@yahoo.com I am afraid to even give my name as I am still going thru hell and don't want harrased anymore. I will join forces with anyone who is serious about this.
placer county is wrong

Marysville, WA

#10 Apr 18, 2011
My husband had a 3110 they made him go through every kind of class you can imagine. It cost us $$$ and after it was done they were suppossed to go to the guide lines of the 3110 and they didn't Why I just don't know. His ex wife lies and gets away with it even when we provide proof of her lies. The Judge won't even read what we submit. I feel so bad for my husband he is one of the good guys and just wants to spend some time with his child. Seems like if you are a good person you get the short end these days so SAD.
Cheated by a cheater

United States

#14 May 14, 2011
The Placer County Clerk at the end of 2007 allowed my abusive, controlling ex husband to insist I go down to the court in Dewitt Center, hand me INCOMPLETE divorce papers, made me sign for them, hand them back to her.

She then handed them back top him and said I "was served." I never saw the finanacial. He told me he would take my kids from me if I did not go. I had no job and had been a stay at home mom for years. He also emptied the bank account and was monitoring my phone and my home electronically for over a year when he was not there. I could nto say or do anything without him knowing about it.

The next time I went down, I was made to sit alone in a room with him, then two attorneys (one male one female) came in to "make sure we had arbitration."

When I started to tell them he was an abuser and was forcing his hands between my five year old daughter's legs while showering with her, the male attorney told me: "if you say anything about sexual abuse the judge will give him full custody."

He also insisted that they set the date of separation into 2002 rather than 2007. I never saw actual financials until nine months after they finalized the divorce. He set the child support and alimony at poverty levels while hiding literally hundreds of thousands of dollars.

So Placer County is in a new Multimillion Dollar Building structure now. And my ex, who willingly surrendered half of his custody, is trying to take my kids away. And corrupt Placer County is catering to his every whim.

I am a much stronger person now. I can fight back after three years of being safe from threat of violecnce, stalking and rape. But Placer County just keeps the violence going on and on and on.... It is a challenge not to hate every one of them.
goffr

United States

#15 May 19, 2011
Did you file a separate motion for the move to "home state"? Can you tell me how they argued for your move and what happened please. I would like to speak with you as well if possible.
Drowning

Concord, CA

#16 May 23, 2011
Are we all up shit creek without a paddle?
Bent

San Francisco, CA

#17 Aug 11, 2011
Record record record federal law says you CAN record in the commencement of a crime being committed against you superceeding the 2 party CA Laws! AND you can record in ANY public place where there is no expectation of privacey, yes the courts and the attorneys offices ARENT private. Placer county's corruption days are numbered, the Rackette they are running is about to be exposed! there is evidance substantiating Rackettering in Placer! whats it called when judges commissioners cops court clerks Cps public pretenders the DA and actually all of them, collude to make money off all niave victims? Rackettearing! We are no longer victims we are Hero's! Long live the constitution? The Good old boys club is about to be dismantled by the people of the people and for the people. We wont take it anymore.
Concerned Father

United States

#18 Feb 7, 2012
I have also experienced corruption from the Placer system including unlawful removal of my son from our home with no warrant, no CPS involvement and no cause what so ever. Please leave information on who to contact department of justice. thanks! Concerned father
CVS wrote:
03/10/2010
Everyone
01/22/2010
Jim
01/01/2010
No Amara Fan
12/19/2009
Ooooooops
06/22/2009
Seven Federal Lawsuit

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Coming Soon..........

The Placer County Court, Distrcit Attorney Office and Public Defender Office shall be served seven separate lawsuit...

It would be great for many of you who have experienced this injustice to step forward...
advocate4child

Richmond, CA

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Seven Federal Lawsuit wrote:
Coming Soon..........
The Placer County Court, Distrcit Attorney Office and Public Defender Office shall be served seven separate lawsuit...
It would be great for many of you who have experienced this injustice to step forward...
We need to all stand next to each other as one strong unit.
I too have had problems with Placer Co DA, family courts and criminal courts

The main class Clown was Garbolino who awards innocent small children who can not speak for themselves to be placed with fathers or and mothers who have abused the children to no end...

Father was gong out and dad didn't have the money to pay child support as well, so he lies abt everything, 5 truncey letters, child writes abt committing suicide thn denies this child is in any dangers... Dirk Amara..
Jennifer

Kent, WA

#22 Mar 8, 2013
Seems Amara's corruption has been going on for quite awhile. About 24 years ago I was involved in an auto accident and was injured. Dirk Amara represented me and my boyfriend. Amara settled the case without my knowledge or consent and gave a check to my boyfriend. My boyfriend came home with the check made out in his name only, told me the case was closed and I had to go sign a document at Amara's office. Being only around 18 at the time I didn't know I could do anything to stop Amara's malpractice. Amara even stated in his office that he was surprised the settlement wasn't for more considering I was injured. So that's three counts of malpractice, 1) settlement of case without consent 2) not representing client to best of ability and to what client deserved 3) not actually paying the client the settlement. Today I am disabled because of this injury, I have a chronic si joint dysfunction and it is extremely painful.
Corrupt Maureen Rodarte

Auburn, CA

#23 Apr 15, 2013
I am so sick of the corruption in Placer County Family court. The attorneys are all in cahoots and do favors even if it means perjury that destroys the life of someone who doesn't deserve it! Does anyone have complaints about Maureen Rodarte or Geri Bray? I would really like to know if anyone else has experienced their lies and corruption in court.
stuck in placer

Oakland, CA

#24 May 16, 2013
I have been involved in a two year custody battle to gain back the physical custody of my oldest daughter. My children were split and are living in two separate households. I divorced my ex because of his verbal abuse and manipulative ways. I have gone through years of counseling....yet my daughter who lives with the abuser does not go to counseling and has had an suicide episode while living with the abuser. Placer county still leaves her in his custody. It is unfortunate that placer has dropped the ball on doing what is in the best interest of our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keoncrest Circle Spruce Manor Foothill Farms (Apr '12) 3 hr Mcneely131 2
Review: Family Comfort Heating And Cooling Mon JuneR 1
spunk Nov 21 colin 1
Should Chastain Street Be Renamed? (Jun '08) Nov 18 Malke 11
Young man bike accident today Nov 17 at 8am (Nov '09) Nov 17 Pam Elliot 9
Madison smoke shop Nov 16 OV-YO 1
Rio Linda pastor arrested for child molestation (Dec '10) Nov 11 Anonsaresecret 7
Rocklin Dating
Find my Match

Rocklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rocklin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rocklin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:06 am PST