LetsChangeAmerca

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Let's change America.

Every day we lose a little bit more of our buyer confidence in such companies as GM. I purchased a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am from Folsom Lake Chevrolet here in California. I have had the car for 15 days. In that time it has been hard to start on several occasions and the car stopped running in the drive through of a fast food place. 305 miles have been put on the car since its purchase. Finally the car quit in the turning lane less than a mile from the house. Was I angry? Most likely not a question that should have to be asked. I went to the dealership and said that I would like to have my money back to the sales man that had sold the car. He said that they do not do that. I said that is fine that I wanted to talk to the manager and David Shirley said that they could not do anything for me that it is my problem and that I should have not bought a car with 100k on it if I did not want any problems. I found this to be unsatisfactory and asked to speak to the owner; he stated that he was not in and that I would have to talk to the secretary and make an appointment. I asked where the secretary was and proceeded to go through the door where David Shirley then chest butted me and told me that I was not allowed to go in. I did at this time get loud and told him that he should not touch me again. I proceeded to the secretary’s desk and asked to make an appointment with the owner. While talking to the secretary a man came up and said that he was in fact the owner and that I need to leave his place of business. I did verify he was the owner. I looked at David and said that I bet that he enjoyed ripping people off. He said that he has wet dreams about it every night. I asked for something in writhing to show that I was there. They refused. They then called the police and I waited for their arrival and I explained what had happened. He did have to be on the dealer's side but was very reluctant to agree with the dealer ship and said that I was free to go though they wanted me to be thrown in jail for them selling me a lemon and me questioning them about that an demanding a return of funds. General Motors want to know why they are not selling as many cars as they should be. Take a look at your staff. I have contacted the B.B.B. of Californian and they have agreed to take my case. I look forward to saying thank you for helping me with my problem. I just wish that they would do the right thing first and not turn it into a three ring circus.
Daniel Efird III

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got a question!!!!? Sun one armed jessica 19
Russian Ballet to perform four unique shows Sun Jive Turkey 1
Roseville's Suede Blue steak and seafood restau... Jan 22 Mark Leach 2
John rose selling his business and Grant trying... Jan 15 Sheriff 9
Drunk Roseville Man Murders 3 People With Car Jan 15 Devin Grays Mom 5
Free Catalytic Converter in Rocklin Nov '14 RMa1 1
Son Convicted in Mother's 1997 Murder is Suspec... (Feb '08) Sep '14 Nedzissou 42
Rocklin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rocklin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:09 am PST