No Kissing Allowed :: Smooching Gay C...

No Kissing Allowed :: Smooching Gay Couple Allegedly Kicked Out of Mall

There are 178 comments on the EDGE story from Mar 6, 2013, titled No Kissing Allowed :: Smooching Gay Couple Allegedly Kicked Out of Mall. In it, EDGE reports that:

A gay couple claims a security guard booted them from a California mall for kissing and holding hands, Sacramento, Calif., FOX affiliate KTXL reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#125 Mar 11, 2013
We should be celebrating, supporting, and encouraging love, not trying to suppress it.

"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it." (MLK)

Don't be afraid of love. Learn to nourish it, appreciate it, and promote it.

Celebrate love.
Gods Law

South San Francisco, CA

#126 Mar 11, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>God's law? Show me in God's law where it's okay to call a person a bad name and judge them? Show me a post where i said I'm gay...what does God's law say about liars? What does God's law say about telling others to go to hell? What does God's law say about judging others? What does God's law say about hating others?
Actually God's law condemns YOU!
Show me where I called somebody a bad name?I didn't you liar.I have seen so much of that and so much hate in some of your posts so don't be such a hypocrite.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#127 Mar 11, 2013
Charlie Feather wrote:
Who do these gays think they are? Why do they expect people of different cultures to readily accept behavior that is unacceptable to them? Gays should show proper respect for the cultural values, norms and sensibilities of the different societies they are in, and not expect these to accommodate behavior these societies consider unseemly and likely, even deviant.
So you think that the majority should be in charge. Why do they allow Anarchists like you to post online?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#128 Mar 11, 2013
Gods Law wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where I called somebody a bad name?I didn't you liar.I have seen so much of that and so much hate in some of your posts so don't be such a hypocrite.
You call me gay, where did I say i'm gay? Liar. but to answer your question: Posts # 101, 103, 114, 108, 109. "hate in my posts" ? lol..

Elk Grove, CA

#129 Mar 11, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off me FAGG@T, I'm trying to be a better person, but with idiots like you around, it's hard. Take a hike.
really NoQ, God's law and your other names. Show us in the Bible since you know God's law that says it's wrong and u right to judge for it?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#131 Mar 11, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
.., I'm not God's law....
Yet you are always pretending to know your own god's will all the time. I don't think what you're doing is very wise, especially is you actually believe your god is real.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#133 Mar 11, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fking stupid, cun+? Said that wasn't me. I don't pretend to know anything about God's will, cause I'm not a Christian. Do I believe Gods real? I'll say yes. Am I going to argue points about religion? No. Now get off me.
If you follow the bible, you are a christian, and either way, you are pretending to speak for your god. End of story.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#135 Mar 11, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are fked up, no joking around. Get help, you fking TransQueer.
Aw. your textbook retort when you have absolutely nothing of value to say.

AOL

#136 Mar 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw. your textbook retort when you have absolutely nothing of value to say.
Proving once again, insults and ad hominem attacks remain the refuge of those with no argument on the merits.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#138 Mar 11, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you're not into little boys. I think you are.
Prove that you are not.

Elk Grove, CA

#139 Mar 11, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen FAGG@T, I'm not God's law. So if you're accusing someone of something, get it right. If its got my name on it, it's me. If it doesn't, it's not. I don't care what people think of me so there's no need in me hiding who I am. Don't believe it, too fking bad, I won't tell you again. You can believe what ever the heII you want.
lol...good try. Yes we know how tough of a guy you are, is that why you are scared of seeing a gay dude? You afraid you might become one too?

Elk Grove, CA

#140 Mar 11, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, nice comeback, I bet you were impressive in your county prison debate team. lol

Elk Grove, CA

#141 Mar 11, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you're not into little boys. I think you are.
Now who are you in this post? God's law or no q?

Location hidden

#143 Mar 11, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a queer?
Are you a flucktard?

Elk Grove, CA

#144 Mar 11, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a queer?
are u fred or no q or god's law asking this time? wow u are clever....lol...NOT. Go back and read my posts, I am not gay, how does that change things? are we non gays supposed to gang up and beat up those that are not straight? Let me as you this: Are you dumb?

AOL

#145 Mar 11, 2013
Proving once again, insults and ad hominem attacks, and childish schoolyard taunts, remain the refuge of those with no argument on the merits.

Uve

Location hidden

#148 Mar 11, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Sorry about the other thread...But I did say truth, it was an evil thing to do. Hopefully you see the ugliness on both sides. No Ill will.

Elk Grove, CA

#149 Mar 11, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a queer, I can smell you. You stink. By the way queer, I'm Jake.
Thanks for proving how low you sink in the human race. It's amazing there are people out there that are as stupid as you, I hope you don't vote.

Elk Grove, CA

#150 Mar 11, 2013
Check out the posts with "United States" same person, same hate rants, same words. The troll is scared to admit he is being haunted to come out.

Elk Grove, CA

#151 Mar 11, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a queer, I can smell you. You stink. By the way queer, I'm Jake.
You are vile, but hopefully your children will outgrow your small mindedness and hatred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
placer County courts & the corruption continues (Apr '16) 13 hr Jack 16
Anybody know Leilani Herr. Jan 20 Dave 1
News Home Front: Loan prepayment penalty angers borr... (Jul '08) Jan 19 Blueyss 2
Urgent Carr Clinics Jan 18 Ronnie 1
News Music rolls on at Folsom Prison 50 years after ... Jan 6 Time Flies 1
Review: Best West Express Jan 4 Robert Arias 3
Looking for black in Citrus Heights. Dec 30 Nomsain 1

Rocklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocklin Mortgages