No Kissing Allowed :: Smooching Gay Couple Allegedly Kicked Out of Mall

Mar 6, 2013 Full story: EDGE 178

A gay couple claims a security guard booted them from a California mall for kissing and holding hands, Sacramento, Calif., FOX affiliate KTXL reports.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2013
It seems there is a trend starting in this country where people are refusing gays service left and right just because they can get away with it like they used to get away with refusing service to black patrons. If they keep this up it is only going to strengthen our cause to have ENDA passed at the federal level to protect sexual orientation and gender identity/expression along with the other categories such as race, gender, religion in employment, housing, and public accommodations.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#2 Mar 7, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
It seems there is a trend starting in this country where people are refusing gays service left and right just because they can get away with it like they used to get away with refusing service to black patrons. If they keep this up it is only going to strengthen our cause to have ENDA passed at the federal level to protect sexual orientation and gender identity/expression along with the other categories such as race, gender, religion in employment, housing, and public accommodations.
How do you think ENDA is going to help in this situation, here we have a case of a lying security guard but we have to look at the bigger picture wheres the security video to backup the guard certainly smells like rotting grapes in Sacramento California

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Mar 7, 2013
The National Guard was called to protect lunch counter sit-ins in the 1960s
I guess we'll have to called the National Guard to protect mall kissers in the 2013s
Its always something

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Blech, I get annoyed seeing anyone kiss ... straight or gay, but meh. Since straight people get away with it, gay people shouldn't be bothered when they do either.

Anyhow, Disaster stated the important bits so I thought I'd toss in a non-sequitor instead.

Since: Mar 07

Drakes Branch, VA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Blech, I get annoyed seeing anyone kiss ... straight or gay, but meh. Since straight people get away with it, gay people shouldn't be bothered when they do either.
Anyhow, Disaster stated the important bits so I thought I'd toss in a non-sequitor instead.
I'm with you. Sometimes you see folks all but making out in public, ad I find it a bit annoying.

In this case, the ONLY questions is whether or not the gay couple was subjected to the exact same policies and eviction that every straight couple would be.

If not, sue.

Cedrick

Czech Republic

#6 Mar 7, 2013
The guard had every right to kick the two filthy queers out! When are queers going to learn that normal, decent people do not want to have to see that perverted behavior out in public! It's disgusting!

Not to long ago it was illegal and would have landed their nasty azzes in jail!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cedrick

Czech Republic

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Homosexuals need to keep their perversion behind closed doors!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Olin

Kerteminde, Denmark

#8 Mar 7, 2013
The guard should have lumped their heads up a bit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Cedrick wrote:
The guard had every right to kick the two filthy queers out! When are queers going to learn that normal, decent people do not want to have to see that perverted behavior out in public! It's disgusting!
if you get a widdle woodie from watching - dont look

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#10 Mar 7, 2013
I am expecting new of a "mall kiss-in" any day now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Cedrick & Olin - FAKE Accounts from BIGOTS and obvious "closet cases" whom cant seem to stay away from ALL things GAYYYYY RELATED!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#12 Mar 7, 2013
OOPS. I posted that about a "mall kiss-in", and then I noticed a thread entitled "Protests planned after mall asks kissing gay couple to leave".
Big Tony

Alexandria, VA

#13 Mar 7, 2013
disgusted american wrote:
<quoted text>if you get a widdle woodie from watching - dont look
Try a little putang and you'll see how disgusting you are to straight men. HeII, it may even convert you.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Cedrick & Olin - FAKE Accounts from BIGOTS and obvious "closet cases" whom cant seem to stay away from ALL things GAYYYYY RELATED!
It's all from the resident asstroll R1. Total POS
Jake

Alexandria, VA

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Pot calling the kettle black.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#17 Mar 7, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
One should also remember that gay bars were involved in extra carding of blacks and Hispanics, at least until recently if not currently (I'll let a person of colour in the US address the current situation for that).

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#18 Mar 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
I agree with you on romantic kissing in public - it is a bit yecchy. However, I think people should be able to hold hands if they'd like. The funny thing is that men holding hands in many cultures gives no clue to sexual orientation - it is just a sign of friendship.

Elk Grove, CA

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Cedrick wrote:
stay in your hole over there, don't go to movies or watch tv, keep in your closet, don't come out, there might be a gay person around. Be careful! lol...and if they look at you, that might mean you are gay.

Elk Grove, CA

#20 Mar 7, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on romantic kissing in public - it is a bit yecchy. However, I think people should be able to hold hands if they'd like. The funny thing is that men holding hands in many cultures gives no clue to sexual orientation - it is just a sign of friendship.
it was a kiss on the cheek, if they ban if for gays, then they will need to ban it for all people.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#21 Mar 7, 2013
Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a little putang and you'll see how disgusting you are to straight men. HeII, it may even convert you.
What would you know about putang, Lil Tony? You're on the gay threads posting 24/7 using multiple usernames.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new in town looking for dog food 8 hr ipclark1 1
Judge Francis A. Kearney / Placer County Judici... (Jan '13) Tue scris 17
Do You Remember Mayor Buljan, and, if so, Was H... Dec 22 Celos 4
Review: Family Comfort Heating And Cooling Dec 22 Courtney Galler 2
Uw QB commit Jake Browning on TV Dec 20 Paul 1
News10 Blood Donor Day (Jun '07) Dec 18 jen_mc03 21
Should Chastain Street Be Renamed? (Jun '08) Dec 10 Malke 13
Rocklin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web