Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Rocklin Forum

Comments (Page 199)

Showing posts 3,961 - 3,980 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

LifeSavers wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney hates China unless he is making a Costco run, and buying everthing in sight and in huge bulk loads and saving tons of money!
Buy America and save american jobs, ain't happen when Willard mitt Romney goes on a shopping spreee.
Aw shuddup you silly jackass!

No one will remember Romney's name in a few years but you'll still be blathering on and on about him and you'll look even more psycho than you do now and Jeb Bush will be president then and he'll lock up your insane ass with no internet access!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup you silly jackass!
No one will remember Romney's name in a few years but you'll still be blathering on and on about him and you'll look even more psycho than you do now and Jeb Bush will be president then and he'll lock up your insane ass with no internet access!
if your party continues it war on latinos, women, and gays??

they will fail badly in the presidential election.

a changing demographic in this country doesnt favor the rethugs.

Jeb could win florida???

but he has that Bush baggage to overcome.

I also think we need to move beyond YOUR generation running the country......oh wait...we already did...!!
the Baby boomers had their 16 years(1993-2009)....now it is on to the next generation.. thankfully!

so you are a real REICH winger, if you are advocating locking up your political adversaries....?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows any political party having a war on Latinos, women, and gays?? Or did you just make that up again?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>

so you are a real REICH winger, if you are advocating locking up your political adversaries....?
anyone that has a different opinion is called a REICH winger by the ultra so smart anderstoop. lol
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Please post a link that shows any political party having a war on Latinos, women, and gays?? Or did you just make that up again?
Im not here to hold your hand in the world of real knowledge...you must seek out the truth for yourself.

ive stated repeatedly that 1100 + bills(to seriously restrict womens health care) have been proposed by the tea thuglicons at the state level.

these issues do matter when it comes to the presidential election.

and the poor numbers on latinos9in the election) just reflect some of the comment Mitt made during the year....

from the 47% comment session(in boca), where he dissed latinos as well, stating that "it would really help if i had a latino name"

and of course the famous "self deportation" comment from the primaries....

hey rethuglicons??? we have digital video recording devices EVERYWHERE now......especially when you happen to be a presidential nominee.

the war on gays is self evident.....in that the religious right has made that their target in recent years, as the LGBT community gains more rights...

your not one of THOSE wackos though.....you and mikey need a divorce from these folks, because they are the freaks that will ruin your party...

take it from us....it happened to the democrats in the 70's....
and we paid for it in the eighties..... going too heavy on the social issues....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
they will fail badly in the presidential election.
a changing demographic in this country doesnt favor the rethugs.
Jeb could win florida???
but he has that Bush baggage to overcome.
I also think we need to move beyond YOUR generation running the country......oh wait...we already did...!!
the Baby boomers had their 16 years(1993-2009)....now it is on to the next generation.. thankfully!
I've been a registered democrat since before you were born Fruitloops. So my party is your party brother! I feel the solidarity don't you too?

What a dope!

P.S. Do you have a point?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not here to hold your hand in the world of real knowledge...you must seek out the truth for yourself.
ive stated repeatedly that 1100 + bills(to seriously restrict womens health care) have been proposed by the tea thuglicons at the state level.
and the poor numbers on latinos9in the election) just reflect some of the comment Mitt made during the year....
from the 47% comment session(in boca), where he dissed latinos as well, stating that "it would really help if i had a latino name"
hey rethuglicons??? we have digital video recording devices EVERYWHERE now......especially when you happen to be a presidential nominee.
the war on gays is self evident.....in that the religious right has made that their target in recent years, as the LGBT community gains more rights...
your not one of THOSE wackos though.....you and mikey need a divorce from these folks, because they are the freaks that will ruin your party...
and we paid for it in the eighties..... going too heavy on the social issues....
Does anyone read this nonsensical blather? I don't bother. Too long and dumb.

Why you mad bro?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>anyone that has a different opinion is called a REICH winger by the ultra so smart anderstoop. lol
This "Anderson" jackass is too funny! He makes up crazy wild accusations and can't recognize a joke. Thinks I really want an imaginary joke president Jeb Bush to lock up someone. He gets silly-stupid when he gets upset. Or maybe the mention of Bush is just too much for his tender sensibilities!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
This "Anderson" jackass is too funny! He makes up crazy wild accusations and can't recognize a joke. Thinks I really want an imaginary joke president Jeb Bush to lock up someone. He gets silly-stupid when he gets upset. Or maybe the mention of Bush is just too much for his tender sensibilities!
I guess I dont always know when to take you seriously!!

I remember you having this problem before.

I have a hardtime imagining you voting for any democrats..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been a registered democrat since before you were born Fruitloops. So my party is your party brother! I feel the solidarity don't you too?
What a dope!
P.S. Do you have a point?
after sizing your posts up??

i dont feel the commrodery...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

today senate rethugs voted down a treaty to make possible handicap access across the globe....

152 countries had ratified it, and it was designed on the americans with disabilities act, signed into law by poppy bush...

but the wack jobs in the senate(who think the Un is a one world communist government) verred sharply right I guess.....I thought handicap access was settled twenty years ago!!

Un believable!!

I guess they just opened up a new front on the rethugslicans WAR on the disabled......who they (naturally)see as "moochers"!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do ever speak in anything aside from talking points?

No real facts here, just a bunch of numbers tossed around with little meaning or basis in reality.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
today senate rethugs voted down a treaty to make possible handicap access across the globe....
152 countries had ratified it, and it was designed on the americans with disabilities act, signed into law by poppy bush...
but the wack jobs in the senate(who think the Un is a one world communist government) verred sharply right I guess.....I thought handicap access was settled twenty years ago!!
Un believable!!
I guess they just opened up a new front on the rethugslicans WAR on the disabled......who they (naturally)see as "moochers"!!
I'm sorry, when did we start controlling the rest of the world? If those 152 countries wish to adopt those policies they are free to do so, the others whom choose not to? Well, they are free not to.

You people are so regulation happy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn missed an opportunity, I should have bought stock in gun companies a while ago, we have known Obama would win for a while now, and the sales were very predictable.
The preppers are very gullible and predictable. Firearms and bullets. Maybe invest in one of the surplus missile silos being converted into time shares. Hell, you could even set one up with a firing range and sell lots of ammo. Let them go blast away with assault rifles to their hearts content. You can go lay on the beach in Florida with your proceeds from selling timeshares to morons.
KochNUTS

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Look you sick frigging fools, the GOP, Republicans and Tea Party Idiots have and are driving this country in to the sea with their stupid ideas.

A bunch of Koch Brothers followers, lets not forget the next in line, Grover Norquist.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I dont always know when to take you seriously!!
I remember you having this problem before.
I have a hardtime imagining you voting for any democrats..
No one gives a sh!t what you have a hard time imagining junior. Do you have some kind of point? Please?

What a dope!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, when did we start controlling the rest of the world? If those 152 countries wish to adopt those policies they are free to do so, the others whom choose not to? Well, they are free not to.
You people are so regulation happy.
so I take it you are ok with vets going abroad and not having good access, like we GOT for them 20 years ago??

are you totally bassackwards or what?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
after sizing your posts up??
i dont feel the commrodery...
I don't feel the "commrodery" either. What is it?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Do ever speak in anything aside from talking points?
No real facts here, just a bunch of numbers tossed around with little meaning or basis in reality.
sorry AK, im talking about ACTUAL political reality, with actual legislation, that hold actual consequences for women's access to vital health care, like breast cancer screenings...

you tea baggers live in your own universe, that is for sure.
Depends On

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

That reminds me, go out and buy some more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,961 - 3,980 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rocklin Discussions

Search the Rocklin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr 74 pecent 7,815
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Oldies news stand 4,850
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Oldies news stand 200,214
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr Oldies news stand 2,223
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr This topics peaked 15,911
Review: Sacramento Learning Tree Academy Wed In The Dark 17
Jury deadlocked in Madsen murder trial (Mar '09) Jul 7 concerned 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rocklin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rocklin People Search