San Jose: Missing Rocklin woman last ...

San Jose: Missing Rocklin woman last seen at Santana Row

There are 1 comment on the The Campbell Reporter story from Sep 4, 2012, titled San Jose: Missing Rocklin woman last seen at Santana Row. In it, The Campbell Reporter reports that:

Police are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 35-year-old Northern California woman who was last seen at Santana Row in San Jose, where her car and personal belongings were later found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Campbell Reporter.

Katie

Lincoln, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2012
I live in Rocklin and this is very scary and sad. I know she didn't go missing here but it just hits so close to home. It sounds like she got into someone elses car and that is SO wrong. Im not saying she deserved anything to happen but you should NEVER get in a strangers car..Prayers go out to her and her family, may she come home soon..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
placer County courts & the corruption continues (Apr '16) Jan 11 Haley ferguson 15
News Music rolls on at Folsom Prison 50 years after ... Jan 6 Time Flies 1
Review: Best West Express Jan 4 Robert Arias 3
Looking for black in Citrus Heights. Dec 30 Nomsain 1
News 2 men wanted in armed robbery of Orangevale store (Apr '17) Dec '17 Randy 2
News Man Shot by Officer in Early Morning Shooting i... Nov '17 Crystal Lima 1
How Long Does It take to get divorced in Placer... (Oct '10) Jun '17 Tired of the corr... 29

Rocklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocklin Mortgages