Review: Sleep Alternative

Review: Sleep Alternative

Posted in the Rocklin Forum

wax

Lincoln, CA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Customer service of this store is very very poor. Don't ever attempt to buy or even drop by to this store.
cheryl

Sacramento, CA

#2 Dec 20, 2010
I agree..they give you are hard sell..all Sales are final and when they don't keep on their promises you have no retribution. I am definitely unhappy with my experience with this store and WOULD NOT recommend it.
MMC

Lincoln, CA

#3 Jul 22, 2011
I agree with everything WAX and CHERYl said, plus some.
Bad experience

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2011
We order a Queen frame, and got delivered a Kin frame. Once we realized the mistake, the bed was half way built. So they tore it down and said it would take another 3 weeks to get..... Blah. So now my new mattress is on the floor. I will never order from that place again
Scott

Kent, WA

#5 Dec 4, 2011
We bought a bed at the puyallup fair from earl the con man. He was representing comfortaire. We purchased the outlast 900. They sent us a outlast 500. After we left the fair he crossed out the 900 on the invoice and changed it to the 500. About a $1600 difference in retail cost. It took us about 6 weeks to finally get the correct bed from comfortaire. We will never do business with this con again. Amazing comfortaire allows these people to represent their company.
david

Olivehurst, CA

#6 Feb 19, 2012
We bought two of the top of the line gel beds and while it is true they cannot refund your money, you must remember that they are a broker for the mattress companys, They do not own any mattresses of their own, even the ones in the showroom are given to them as demos. Which is why they will not sell them, they do not own them they just put your order in to the company for you. as i said we spent around $10,000 and had no real problems, as a matter of fact they held our beds for over five months because our house was not finished and didn't charge any extra. They even gaves us the four free pillows they said they would six months after we bought the beds. They do not sell cheap beds if thats what you want go to mattress discounters
Scott

Kent, WA

#7 Mar 18, 2012
david wrote:
We bought two of the top of the line gel beds and while it is true they cannot refund your money, you must remember that they are a broker for the mattress companys, They do not own any mattresses of their own, even the ones in the showroom are given to them as demos. Which is why they will not sell them, they do not own them they just put your order in to the company for you. as i said we spent around $10,000 and had no real problems, as a matter of fact they held our beds for over five months because our house was not finished and didn't charge any extra. They even gaves us the four free pillows they said they would six months after we bought the beds. They do not sell cheap beds if thats what you want go to mattress discounters
We were not looking for a cheap bed. They are the ones who made the offer and then didnt stand by it. So STFU.
Marc from Buffalo NY

Darien Center, NY

#8 Mar 26, 2012
We bought our bed from the Home show in downtown Buffalo. The Salesman Chris K. said we would get 2 sets of Sheets and pillow cases.
When they delivered the bed he said he had a track # for us to follw the shipment. He never gave it to us and now will not return any phone calls. Then he said to register for the warranty on line. When I tried that it says you need a warranty card that comes with the bed. Guess what...Thats right, we were never given that either. When I did an online chat with the rep at Comfortaire, they ignored me on the question of the missing sheets and said I need to contact the Warrany dept. re: the warranty. Still waiting on that too. Is dishonest too strong a word for Sleep Alternatives?
Run away from them!!!!!!!
James from Sacramento

Sacramento, CA

#9 Mar 28, 2013
We ourselves ordered more than one mattress from Sleep Alternatives. Both times we had a great experience. Based on quite a bit of research we are confident we got the best deal from them. We have also sent a family member in to purchase a mattress. She is also very happy with what she got.
The customer service was great and the delivery company showed up within a 1 hour window. How rare is that these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: CGA Property Management (Jun '08) Tue theysuck 24
WHO Serghei Kundilovski Aug 13 pilar 2
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds (Jan '15) Aug 3 Ashley 5
Review: Adams Car Connection Inc (Oct '08) Jul 28 Obama Lubs Rob 7
looking to trade my $200 surroubd sound headpho... Jul '17 Nomsain69 1
V.I.P. PRIVATE PARTIES in Sacramento😎 J... Jul '17 VIPPrivateParties 1
Crystal (Nov '16) Jul '17 Lost_not_found 2

Rocklin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance