Mexicans Building Long Doggers in Viera

Posted in the Rockledge Forum

George Washington

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Yes, you will soon have a new restaurant in Viera- Long Doggers. Just remember that they had 30 Mexicans building the place to serve you and your kids without jobs. Maybe they will just serve Mexicans who knows, but I wont be patronizing Long Doggers at all.
Think about it

Melbourne, FL

#2 Sep 16, 2013
You cant even afford to get the rust stains off your mobile paradise or save up enough gas money to drive to viera . Much less afford a meal out. Ill eat there often cause I now know you wont be there.
Brevard Times

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Great to know this place is being built by Mexicans because Im not going near it or the dude calling people against illegal immigration "trailor trash".

I'll raise my own vegetables, my own cattle and my own aspartame, gluten free, Monsanto free, kosher free food before I touch this crap.

Long Doggers is long dog gone.
nut cake alert

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Brevard Times wrote:
Great to know this place is being built by Mexicans because Im not going near it or the dude calling people against illegal immigration "trailor trash".
I'll raise my own vegetables, my own cattle and my own aspartame, gluten free, Monsanto free, kosher free food before I touch this crap.
You will.make your own aspartame hey. Why dont you tell us how,you will do that.
The rust,water,off your mobile paridise will choke any plants to death but no doubt you will make,all the,natural fertlizer you need , thats one thing your full of. As for the cattle your north 40 square feet,back yard probally wouldnt feed a rabbit much less a,cow. But the smell from cow,poo would mask your own odor. No doubt you will make your own moonshine.. From your,posts its,clear you know how to do that.dont forget to,stock up on tin foil to make hats to protect your mind from the mind control beam the goverment are trying to useon you.
Will you miss your daily breakfast of canned spam and a warm beer?
At least you dont have to worry about the goverment putting radio implants in your teeth anymore as they have all rotted out.
You,still have not told me if your a nazi or the family of irans nut cake leader.
question

Melbourne, FL

#5 Sep 22, 2013
Brevard Times wrote:
Why do you use the name arron lopez so much
Think about it

Melbourne, FL

#6 Sep 28, 2013
Brevard Times wrote:
Who said that people against illegal immigration were trailer
trash ? O that's some more of your typical twist others words crap. I'm against illegal immigration 100 % I'm also against pin heads who spew hate against others because of race or religion.
O by the way the word is trailer trash not trailor trash, that fact in its self pretty well says it all hey.
By the way do you even know what kosher means ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expanded health coverage merits push from leaders 16 hr MARGE 1
Skateboarders on Barton Ave Rockledge Out of Co... (May '14) Nov 23 Rockledge Sucks 14
Mysterious Plane Doing Loops Over Rockledge (Jan '12) Nov 18 Ed Hank 17
Hot guy named Bryan Nov 18 Ohio 2
PD: Bank robbery suspect arrested in Cocoa Beach Nov 17 Warburg 3
Cheaters strip club Nov 16 Ohio 3
What's the best area to live Nov 16 lynn 1
Rockledge Dating
Find my Match

Rockledge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockledge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockledge

Personal Finance