Dennis C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I live in another state, but within Port St John, Florida, I have 76 Year old angel mom, who has done so many things for the community, but has been forgotten.
And now in desperation, I can only plead that God, or someone may be able to help her. While she tried to "drive herself to Texas to visit my sister and brother for this past Christmas, her house flooded, while she was away. She is so stubborn, she has slept on her screened in back porch and her car, US CHILDREN , live in other states and we're all so financially strapped, we're pulling our hair out trying to help her as much as we can. I researched contractors and sent emails. And with a family to support, even thought of relocating. She has worked at several convenient stores in port St. John over 30 years, always the smiling Mom and grandma to everyone. I just put this open prayer out hoping that those that remember her may add to this prayer. For Mom, grand mom , and angel Jeanette Griffith.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Well, I'm only young (teenager) but I think that you could let her move into your house for a bit. Find her an easy job. I'm not sure, but good luck!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rockledge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rockledge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••