MI Flight Schools Constantly Flying O...

MI Flight Schools Constantly Flying Over Rockledge Neighborhood

Posted in the Rockledge Forum

Shane Condon

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Nov 25, 2017
Merrit Island Airport flight schools have been told about this numerous times and the Rockledge Mayor, Sheriff's Dept, County Commissioners do absolutely nothing about it.

Anyone in Rockledge that is fed up with the noise please sign in here.
Ron C

#3 Jul 15, 2018
You have to be deaf not to hear it. It is almost all day every day non stop. The Mayor doesnt hear it though, everyone else does.
Ron C

#4 Jul 15, 2018
You can stand out on the river at Orange Ave and look across the river at MI airport and the planes are doing continuous loops over our neighborhood even after they were told to stop. They dont give a damn about our town and our Mayor doesnt either.
Keith

#5 Jul 18, 2018
It doesnt stop, every day. I am in touch with FAA

9-awa-noiseombudsman@faa.gov

and in touch with some of the people involved with the Valkaria airport cases. If I get enough people I will start a class action lawsuit otherwise I will do it alone.
Shane

#7 Jul 18, 2018
It sure seems like people are in a hurry to bury this thread with some really useless material. Planes were going non stop today from 730 am to 8pm (non stop).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quality of Life in Rockledge Terrible Dec 11 Fred Ward 1
band director from Merritt Island HS?? (Aug '06) Dec 6 Angela brown 39
News Brevard tests unearth more cancer-causing compo... Dec 6 RED TIDE RICK 1
2FlyAirborne Causing Rockledge Havoc Dec 4 Todd 16
News 700 turn out to celebrate life of Eustis soldie... (Apr '07) Nov 19 GibsonSD92 20
A Message to Rockledge High School Oct '18 Ron C 5
News Posey apologizes for trashing opponent's suppor... Sep '18 Jack Downs 1

Rockledge Jobs

Personal Finance

Rockledge Mortgages