Rockland to review restaurant expansi...

Rockland to review restaurant expansion plans

There are 2 comments on the Village Soup story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Rockland to review restaurant expansion plans. In it, Village Soup reports that:

Restaurant plans will soon be on the menu for the Rockland Planning Board. The board will consider at its Tuesday, March 2 meeting a plan by Primo Restaurant to expand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Village Soup.

Yvonne Rosenfield

Stowe, VT

#1 Feb 22, 2010
This is to the editor of village soup. I have been informed you bought the Camden Paper the Rockland paper. That's pretty scary. Then nothing will be published or looked into or printed unless you OK it Right? NOW THE BIG QUESTION.
I am hoping you are not connected with the DOT
of Maine. Tell me why did the state of Maine
that claims they have no money to fix my road for 3 years built that extended highway to US 1.on Buttermilk Road.. WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE?? CAN YOU FIND A GOOD ANSWER? Who is responsible for using our tax money to do that?
whatamess

Rockland, ME

#2 Feb 25, 2010
(no money to fix my road for 3 years)

Priorites is the name of the game. You don't have millions of worth in a commecial area, as is around there. They had to cut down on the bottleneck from all the new traffic. Get a Walmart-Sears- and a few auto dealerships up thar in Washington and you will get more new roads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four Ways Lawyers Cheat Their Clients (Nov '11) Oct 29 Jesse 4
News Sen. Collins of Maine to announce governor's ra... Oct '17 Big Al 5
News Public hearing tonight in South Thomaston on pr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Mark Baitbag 2
cottage (Mar '16) Mar '16 kyman 1
News 'American Pie' singer: 'I am not a villain' (Jan '16) Jan '16 Dr Wu 1
carl fusselman in rockland (Jan '16) Jan '16 TAC 2
carl fusselman ?????? (May '15) Jan '16 TAC 3

Rockland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockland Mortgages