BTR

Auburn, ME

#1 Feb 4, 2011
The new owner of the Jacob presently has an outstanding Bait bill for some 8600.00. The invoice was presented to Mr, Steeves on Dec.30 10 at which time he said that he didn't have enough funds and would have to go and borrow the money from his bank. Since then,there has been one phone contact with Mr. Steeves whereby he now has not only refused to pay but has threatened bodily harm.It is our understanding,a local lawyer from the law firm of Strout and Payson is presently going after Mr. Steeves for his outstanding debt
Herring Carrier

Auburn, ME

#2 Feb 4, 2011
"The Jewel of the Herring Carriers" was bought by the owner of J+J Lobster CO.out of Rockland Maine for the sum of one $(1)US dollar as was quoted by Jamie Steeves.not a bad deal considering there was thousand of dollars in machinery alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 12 Half a Bubble Off 121
Rockland - Genealogy - Family History (Jul '08) Sep 5 Dona P 4
Trouble behind Maine's prison bars (Feb '13) Aug 16 scooter 2
Spear May Stover Aug '14 Interested 1
More than 400 cruise ships - carrying 265,000 p... Jun '14 Susan 1
Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Jun '14 download here 4
Ugro guilty of sex assault, drug furnishing (Oct '06) Jun '14 Anon 37
•••
•••
•••

Rockland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Rockland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE