Casablanca2.net

Posted in the Rockland Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of199
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
les cloches

Belfast, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

5

5

4

So...I decide to sign up at Casablanca2.net the other day to join in some discussions. I had been a user there before under a different name. Wanted something different. I did participate in a couple of forums...pretty innocuous stuff...Music and Entertainment.

I get a PM from Justadoginmaine asking how Oregon was? Huh??? I replied that I was in the WRockport area and didn't like the west coast. Then I got a reply that JADIM had taken the effort to track my IP address to Portland OR...why? Had I done something wrong by signing up? I replied back that I didn't see what the reason was for tracking IP's, I pointed out that his software was a bit messed up, and wanted to know what the issue was and that I felt like I was being stalked.

This was met with an immediate ban from his majesty, JADIM, when all I did was respond to a PM and did not break ANY rules of his site. I find the whole thing totally childish on his part. Apparently, he thinks I am somebody else that he is totally obsessed with.

JADIM...you need professional help!!! You make assumptions that are sooooo wrong. You know where OS lives, yet his IP shows as Westbrook on this forum. You know where dlk lives, yet her IP jumps from OR, WA, and ID. Soooo, take your IP tracker on your fantastic forum and stuff it where the sun don't shine. You obviously are not as technologically proficient as you think you are. Sad, sad man. But hey, if he needs to tromp all over people to satisfy his pathetic ego, so be it.
les cloches

Belfast, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh look JADIM...I come up as Durham ME today...and I am nowhere near there.

idiot.
The Bumpster

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

les cloches, you're always welcome on my forum...we're one big happy family there, we have no rules "cuz we're all adults and know how to be respectful to one another"...i too am a member of casa 2 and i see no reason to trace someones IP addy but if jadim wants to trace mine, maybe he'll locate me and drop of an ice cold tropical smoothy..i could use one right about now!
The Bumpster

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 12, 2008
 
well looky there, my location finally came up here correctly...first time in ages!
les cloches

Belfast, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 12, 2008
 
Thank you Bumpster! I will be sure to visit!
les cloches

Rockport, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

2

The One And Only wrote:
Try telling the truth for a change. It would be very refreshing. You people tell half truths and leave much out.
For a place you people detest so much, you just can't stay away can you? Your just not happy unless you are fabricating some fairy tale about it becuase you people have no life.
Remember when you sling crap, it might splatter back on you. Then again on some of you, nobody could tell anyways.
I have told the truth. I am not who JADIM thinks I am. But I wouldn't expect him to admit when he is wrong. He thinks he is much smarter than he is because he has this tracking software. Whoopdie freakin doooo!!! Maybe if he stopped to think that fairpoint/verizon dsl shows a number of different IP addresses, he would pull his head out of his backside and come up for some air.

I joined just to chat. He took it in the wrong direction and banned me because I answered a question and then actually had the balls to question his motives. If he's that insecure...keep the damn site. I don't need it, but I thought I would share to the rest of the world before they joined up and dared to be individuals and question the almighty JADIM.
Watchin

Georgetown, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

HEy...you're in Warren now. Go figure.

Seems to me the way Casa is run is if someone says something JADIM doesn't like whether it's breaking the rules or not you get the boot. Seems to me he figures he can do and say wahtever he wants but the same is not afforded to members he so chooses to be limited. WTF are we? Russia?

I dunno --*shrugs* It makes me happy today I'm not a member. I can't imagine being a member where I get banned because I responded to something that the boss was incorrect about.

Can you say --- this is the only place dude probably has any level of control?

I can. I just did.

Dude re-evaluate yourself and redirect your energies to something more important like making that piece of shYt forum of yours a warm,friendly and VERY welcoming place to all who are treated EQUALLY. You really have no business tracing IP's dude. SUCH an invasion of privacy

*wonders if I'll show up as Oregon*
Watchin

Georgetown, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 12, 2008
 
LMAO I'm no where NEAR there

Aurora that is
spiderman

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 12, 2008
 
les cloches wrote:
So...I decide to sign up at Casablanca2.net the other day to join in some discussions. I had been a user there before under a different name. Wanted something different. I did participate in a couple of forums...pretty innocuous stuff...Music and Entertainment.
I get a PM from Justadoginmaine asking how Oregon was? Huh??? I replied that I was in the WRockport area and didn't like the west coast. Then I got a reply that JADIM had taken the effort to track my IP address to Portland OR...why? Had I done something wrong by signing up? I replied back that I didn't see what the reason was for tracking IP's, I pointed out that his software was a bit messed up, and wanted to know what the issue was and that I felt like I was being stalked.
This was met with an immediate ban from his majesty, JADIM, when all I did was respond to a PM and did not break ANY rules of his site. I find the whole thing totally childish on his part. Apparently, he thinks I am somebody else that he is totally obsessed with.
JADIM...you need professional help!!! You make assumptions that are sooooo wrong. You know where OS lives, yet his IP shows as Westbrook on this forum. You know where dlk lives, yet her IP jumps from OR, WA, and ID. Soooo, take your IP tracker on your fantastic forum and stuff it where the sun don't shine. You obviously are not as technologically proficient as you think you are. Sad, sad man. But hey, if he needs to tromp all over people to satisfy his pathetic ego, so be it.
sounds like you not wanted there....
The Bumpster

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 12, 2008
 
ohhh nooooo, i'm gonna be banned from casa..what ever shall i do, i'll never get over this...
The Bumpster

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 12, 2008
 
The One And Only wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for much longer.
is that a threat?
The One And Only

Winterport, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

But again I must wonder, if you don't like the place..........

You guys always go back.....

Who is the stupid ones here?
Watchin

Georgetown, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 12, 2008
 
LOL@online power trips.

Takes a whole lotta nutz for that. Seriously --- do you realize the power trips you're having are with a keyboard? LOL
The One And Only

Winterport, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Watchin wrote:
HEy...you're in Warren now. Go figure.
Seems to me the way Casa is run is if someone says something JADIM doesn't like whether it's breaking the rules or not you get the boot. Seems to me he figures he can do and say wahtever he wants but the same is not afforded to members he so chooses to be limited. WTF are we? Russia?
I dunno --*shrugs* It makes me happy today I'm not a member. I can't imagine being a member where I get banned because I responded to something that the boss was incorrect about.
Can you say --- this is the only place dude probably has any level of control?
I can. I just did.
Dude re-evaluate yourself and redirect your energies to something more important like making that piece of shYt forum of yours a warm,friendly and VERY welcoming place to all who are treated EQUALLY. You really have no business tracing IP's dude. SUCH an invasion of privacy
*wonders if I'll show up as Oregon*
Yet another yakker heard from no doubt. Dude? Must be a stoner as well huh? The peanut gallery is firing up now....oh look out they may not go there....oooooh they are trying to get people not to go there...oooohhhhhhh the big bad wolf is at the door

You guys crack me up. I notice it's always the former or current yakkers that do this crap.

Whats wrong with hanging in your hyoerboards instead of always causing trouble?
spiderman

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 12, 2008
 
Hey, how do I get to this piece of shyt forum that nobody likes but is always trying to get into? Ok, scrolled back and see how.. what's this other one where all are welcome without rules and banishment isn't inherent.
The One And Only

Winterport, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

les cloches, you're always welcome on my forum...we're one big happy family there, we have no rules "cuz we're all adults and know how to be respectful to one another

Let's ask the poor soul know around as Gettoit about that shall we? You guys lie lie lie.
TruthMaker

Wilton, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Isn't that the guy you have thrown out of your site repeatedly?
The Bumpster

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

gett was a member of the old site and it was HIS decision to leave. A few others were members there as well but only signed up to lurk and send info back and forth which was pretty ignorant. So get your facts straight about poor old gett, he can fend for himself, he's a big boy.
The One And Only

Winterport, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Again lieeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss sss

Your gang of hooligans forced the poor old guy out.

They same gang that drove him out of yak and badger him in M.I.S boards and Casablanca2(just like they did to Lori Dumont). But wait a sec... they can't get away with it(just because they didn't like her views either) there so they crap on the place.

Makes a difference where it happens don't it?

Oh there is one difference, some forums are not run by mob rules.

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation:\&#712;hi-p &#601;-&#716;krit\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokrit&#275;s actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date: 13th century
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
— hypocrite adjective

Fit's to a "TEE"
The Bumpster

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The One And Only wrote:
Again lieeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss sss
Your gang of hooligans forced the poor old guy out.
They same gang that drove him out of yak and badger him in M.I.S boards and Casablanca2(just like they did to Lori Dumont). But wait a sec... they can't get away with it(just because they didn't like her views either) there so they crap on the place.
Makes a difference where it happens don't it?
Oh there is one difference, some forums are not run by mob rules.
Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation:\&#712;hi-p &#601;-&#716;krit\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokrit&#275;s actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date: 13th century
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
— hypocrite adjective
Fit's to a "TEE"
ummmm excuse me, he wasn't forced out, he contacted me personally and asked if i'd delete his membership, not that it's any of your business.Get your facts straight. I've known gett for 40 plus years and as i stated before, he's a big boy, he can take care of himself. Now do yourself a favor and MYOB, my forum doesn't concern you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of199
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rockland Discussions

Search the Rockland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 2 emma 107
Wholey elected secretary of Maine Trial Lawyers... Apr 1 Cindy Hunter 1
Police release 21 names in Maine Zumba sex case (Oct '12) Feb '14 tallyho 3
ME Maine Conservation Bonds Issue, Question 3 (Oct '10) Feb '14 Mark Chaisty 6
Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Feb '14 Abigaile jones 3
Rockland - Genealogy - Family History (Jul '08) Jan '14 Lori 3
Federal shutdown cited in lower sales for Bar H... Dec '13 angryCHKN 1
•••
•••
•••
Rockland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rockland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rockland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••