Rockingham police captain receives pr...

Rockingham police captain receives promotion

There are 1 comment on the Richmond County Daily Journal story from Apr 12, 2012, titled Rockingham police captain receives promotion. In it, Richmond County Daily Journal reports that:

Newly appointed Assistant Chief M.L. Cockman shakes hands with Rockingham Chief of Police Billy Kelly and City Manager Monty Crump.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond County Daily Journal.

richmond county citizen

Peachland, NC

#1 May 7, 2012
here in richmond county we have crimes being committed everyday, some by the same people. in this one particular case there was a young man in his twenties that authorities has been looking for. me, myself and i have chased and stayed on this young man and reported him and his where abouts to the richmond county sheriffs dept. so many times within the past two and a half weeks then all of a sudden they catch him and make the arrest. well, the thing about it is there was a cash reward out and the officers insist that us being the good citizens of this county help to get people like this off the street, but then dont wanna give the reward. regardless of the reward being given out or not this vehicle was reported numerous times , tag number and make and model and the where abouts of it and nobody wants to take a stand and say thank you or anything in that regard. from this point on i will look out for my home and my family, friends and neighbors but i will not go to the extent of helping the authorities out anymore. had it not been for me this convicted felon and abuser would not have been taken off the streets so i will say thank you to myself and to everyone else!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commissioner Beam announces run for sheriff Mar 9 AngryAssualtVictim 1
Prancing Horse Center for Therapeutic Horsemanship Feb '17 Prancing Horse 1
Best lawyer that handles estate!!!!!! Feb '17 Need help 1
News Ex-wife charged with murder (Dec '08) Jan '17 Dolly 38
News Man accused of sexually assaulting 13-year-old ... (Mar '11) Jan '17 pissed off 16
Christopher Blake (Mar '12) Dec '16 Oldfamily 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Nov '16 404 error 34

Rockingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockingham Mortgages