Pot use by seniors up dramatically

Pot use by seniors up dramatically

There are 7 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Pot use by seniors up dramatically. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

In her 88 years, Florence Siegel has learned how to relax: A glass of red wine. A crisp copy of The New York Times, if she can wrest it from her husband.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

“Freedom of Speech, NOT”

Since: Dec 09

Ossipee, NH

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Alexs Tavern wrote:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
But there’s also the risk that health problems already faced by older people can be exacerbated by regular marijuana use.
Older users could be at risk for falls if they become dizzy, smoking it increases the risk of heart disease and it can cause cognitive impairment, said Dr. William Dale, chief of geriatrics and palliative medicine at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
Trust me, when your 88 years old this little quote from your doctor is totally
asinine.... Florence, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a subject right down your alley Alex.
Give the doctors a break Alex, Old Florence here could
get dizzy after smoking a bowl and fall off the back of her
husbands Harley!
Mindy Jo

New Haven, CT

#3 Feb 23, 2010
Alex. RV. and others. I bet this artical blew ya all away.. LMAO... I hope they legalize it across america.. 88 years old. Oh how I chuckled. made my morning.. Have a great day everyone. Been a bit since I have been on here..
LSU

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2010
Don t Ask Me Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a subject right down your alley Alex.
Give the doctors a break Alex, Old Florence here could
get dizzy after smoking a bowl and fall off the back of her
husbands Harley!
Not only that, those munchies she gets after smoking a bowl can't be good for her health. All that junk food she eats will clog her arteries and affect her high blood pressure! More Twinkies please..........
Mindy Jo

New Haven, CT

#5 Feb 23, 2010
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Not only that, those munchies she gets after smoking a bowl can't be good for her health. All that junk food she eats will clog her arteries and affect her high blood pressure! More Twinkies please..........
Morning LSU.......... I hope you have a great day..........BEWARE of the munchies monster.. lmao
LSU

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2010
Mindy Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LSU.......... I hope you have a great day..........BEWARE of the munchies monster.. lmao
Thanks Mindy, it has been a good day! Are you ready for the snow storms coming our way? Keep lots of munchies on hand!
Thuh unstable constable

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Feb 23, 2010
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Not only that, those munchies she gets after smoking a bowl can't be good for her health. All that junk food she eats will clog her arteries and affect her high blood pressure! More Twinkies please..........
cend her miy derection an Iy'll errest herr! Thets ellegil!

yew no wut thuh town of wooford kneads?

Thay kneads a responcible constiapiable!

Voat fer mee at thuh necks elexion!

I promice to dew fer woodferd wat I dun fer topix!

I am Mark E. Mark Santisermelli and I composed this messige!

Since: Feb 10

Bardstown, Ky

#8 Feb 23, 2010
POT MONSTER! You all are crazy! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prancing Horse Center for Therapeutic Horsemanship Feb 22 Prancing Horse 1
Best lawyer that handles estate!!!!!! Feb 3 Need help 1
News Ex-wife charged with murder (Dec '08) Jan 30 Dolly 38
News Man accused of sexually assaulting 13-year-old ... (Mar '11) Jan 29 pissed off 16
Christopher Blake (Mar '12) Dec '16 Oldfamily 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Nov '16 404 error 34
Rugged Maniac Volunteers Sep '16 Greg 1

Rockingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockingham Mortgages