CoNcErNeD2012

Mendon, OH

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Why is is that all these heroin busts are happening but none of them are actually paying for their own stupidity?! Kristin Heath just got busted not to long ago, and where is she?! the worth center! it was mercer county's shortest time frame bust(only took a week) and yet she is not paying for selling this drug that is ruining peoples lives. my parents used to talk about people smoking some pot and gettin the munchies but you dont see any of them selling everything they own or stealing just to get a fix like you do with these HEROIN junkies! Jessica Smith got busted not once but twice for heroin and where is she?! the worth center too! She has 2 kids and yea maybe ppl deserve 2nd chances but you already fucked up twice so why is that we give her other chances?! people get pulled over and have a joint and do more time than the ppl who are carrying needles and selling heroin! Look at Andy Hesse who got busted stealing and he went to jail and was asked if he was on the dope and he said i use it everyday! Now garry Heck was with him at the time and do you think he is on it too, sure is. tell me why else you would hang out with Chris Shinn, who also is one of the biggest heroin dealers in the county...I know for a fact they ARE ALL on it cuz i know someone who was offered to buy some from Mr. Heck. Look at Deserae McDowell and John Etgen and for that matter Adam Etgen(aka Chubs) too, how can you not have any type of income coming in but yet gas for your cars, cigs to smoke, and food to eat?! Angela Dooley and her mom Peg are bad on it too. They are all just as bad as any of the HALLS! Its a vicious cycle and Its time as a community that we take a stand against this NASTY DRUG before it ruins our kids and community! I cant stand the fact that everyone thinks Pot is the gateway drug, last time i heard pot makes you sleepy, hungry or happy, well by golly i would rather laugh and eat some doritos and take a nap rather than be nodding in and out and swear you werent just sleeping! Doesnt anyone feel the same way about heroin being bad in our community?!....
AMEN

Celina, OH

#2 Apr 19, 2012
I agree completely...wish that angela dooley and her mom would get busted...that would clean up celina a little at least for a week...lol
Sad

Van Wert, OH

#4 Sep 27, 2013
It's really sad that John Etgen just got busted for poss of heroin. That poor son of his....
His mom is dead and his dad is/was in jail.
You think John would straighten up and be a father to his child. He is the only parent braden has left. For christ's sake. I hope he gets the help he needs because that little boy needs him more then anyone.
If Deserae is his down fall, he needs to let her go. Think of your son, John!
I realize he has gone through a tough time but drugs is not the answer. It's destroying him and his family and only making things worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Maharg Fri Steve P 4
Brandon moyar Fri Yourmom 1
spradlin May 14 satanic rascist 3
katie sl8t gher May 14 quote 7
baby baby BABIES... OH YEAH BIG RICKIE HINES (Nov '14) May 4 cwglm 17
Cameron hickerson Apr '15 kitty69 1
Christopher Michael vogan Apr '15 daddy69 1
More from around the web

Rockford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE