whats with all the blacks boys

whats with all the blacks boys

Posted in the Rockford Forum

lmaolol

Celina, OH

#1 Sep 16, 2013
why are all these black boys living in all the low income housing units in Celina? I know Williamsburg has a person recording license plate info and getting pictures and reporting to corporate in Columbus as to the apartment these guys are staying in and are trying to clean things up but good god has anybody looked around Celina.
Lets not hate because I understand there are good blacks but the ones I have seen and heard talking out here beside my apartment(in Williamsburg) are uneducated drug dealers. how many times do I need to call the cops on a certain corner apartment and grey car with black rim before there made leave? maybe corporate should rethink there manager.
Why is it so hard to understand this is government housing for those who need it, not for you to bring every black thug you can find to Celina so they can deal more death drugs and suck up and sponge of these girls.
getgone

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 25, 2013
There sure are enough of them what does a white woman see in these guys maybe the KKK should be called
nohate

Findlay, OH

#3 Sep 29, 2013
maybe its a good thing you stay in Lebanon... I dont think color has anything to do with it... There are just as many if not more white drug dealers and thugs... Just call them thugs instead of showing your racist side by naming their color... That has nothing to do with being a thug but by color coding shows your an embarrassment to the white race.....!
duh

Celina, OH

#4 Sep 29, 2013
nohate wrote:
maybe its a good thing you stay in Lebanon... I dont think color has anything to do with it... There are just as many if not more white drug dealers and thugs... Just call them thugs instead of showing your racist side by naming their color... That has nothing to do with being a thug but by color coding shows your an embarrassment to the white race.....!
If you would have read it correctly the person stated that they understand there are good back people but the ones at Welfare Square are drug dealing. This person did not say that all black people were doing it. I don't think they were being racist, quit trying to start an argument with someone.
real-thoughts

Fayette, OH

#5 Nov 20, 2013
I am a working well educated black man that knows a lot of white guys that sell drugs in celina and williamsburg apts but reading sum of these comments I think your real problem is color not drugs.
dramahater

Medina, OH

#6 Nov 20, 2013
I pray my children grow up to hate the evil that feeds every bit of racism and the hate that breeds it. Wow what a sad day for me to realize that there are still people so full of hatred that live in Celina. I'm in utter disbelief at the posts I just read...it's truly heartbreaking. I am a recovering addict with over a yr clean and in all my days of use I bought dope from one black man but multiple (at least 20) white folks. I am white as well...go figure that one! Hatred and evil isn't limited to race or religion. God help our community and forgive those who know not what they do.
comeon

Celina, OH

#7 Nov 21, 2013
dramahater Celina is known for the black drug dealers in Williamsburg they are worthless if not they would have jobs instead of living off the system and tax payers of Celina the girls are also responsible for having lots of kids and living off the system. It is also a widely accepted idea if your black and have no job you find a white girl to take care of you Williamsburg is a prime example the girls think the attention is great not understanding what they are doing to there name little lone there town not because of color but because of thug drug dealers!
real-thoughts

Fayette, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2013
Thugs,thieves,and criminals come in every color, so why is it that when you talk about it you have to put a color on it? I mite add that there are Jus as many white people on the system as blacks. You talk about black guys using white girls but how do you know there not in love and who are you to judge? I see white guys with black girls and the guy does not have a job do you feel the same about them or a white girl and white guy in same situation. I think the people that are racist are either jealous or miserable and that's how they display it. Question if all colors do the same things good or bad why do you single out the black guys? I'm not takin away from the fact that there are black drug dealers in celina but there are also white and mexican.
trini

Celina, OH

#9 Mar 16, 2014
real-thoughts wrote:
I am a working well educated black man that knows a lot of white guys that sell drugs in celina and williamsburg apts but reading sum of these comments I think your real problem is color not drugs.
your funny, well educated, i'm just glad this town since I grew up here isn't any closer to ohios little detriot lima.
truth

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2014
Black men probably screwing these guys wife
trini

Celina, OH

#11 Mar 17, 2014
truth wrote:
Black men probably screwing these guys wife
if that would be true land fill here comes the biggest stinch yet diseased ridden, call epa maybe they could be useful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Karl Gilleo gets gang banged by 3 black gu... Jul 24 Dave1888 2
Joseph Rodriguez? Jul 22 Whatsup1970 3
Juanita Ginter AKA Michelle Holbrook Jul 7 the one and only 1
Rent a center Jul 3 Bigbob 2
Joe Wilson from Grove Hill Band Jun 29 Truth 8
James Jordan Jun '16 Yiminu 1
Another overdose (Oct '15) Jun '16 Pathetic 4

Rockford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance