Anonymous

Celina, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I have a question for anyone who can give me a real answer, like a cop or judge, you wonder why we have a drug problem, first i think its because there is not a damn thing for our youth to do in this town for fun, same reason a vast majority of adults just hang out at the bar. Second, is because everytime they finally catch these idiots, they let them right back out, most times earlier than their sentence was, that what i want to know. For instance, Jennifer Hoelscher, this bitch has like 15 felonies and just got caught after trying to flee the state on drug charges, and they let her out not even half way through her sentence. And dont even try to tell me she is clean, dont be mental, this bitch is worthless, and to top things off, they let her live with her mommy, which oh by the way is where her also addicted herion addict brother lives. Way to go judicial system.
WOW

Celina, OH

#2 Mar 7, 2013
I would have to agree with you mok, and i also thought you would like to know that she is back in jail already for something to do with herion, not sure what though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Canton 31,039
Review: 211 Club Fuse Lounge (Feb '10) Wed DollyDaisey 3
Justin Woods Sep 16 TruOne 3
hottie in subway/shell (Nov '13) Sep 16 bootyluver 2
Dustin Sep 16 xxox 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Katie Miller (May '13) Sep 13 yeah buddy 30
•••
•••
Rockford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rockford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rockford People Search