why i like johnny

why i like johnny

Created by fista cuffs on Jun 3, 2012

30 votes

Click on an option to vote

master 'ducklipper'

micro-penis

on-call bomb threat duty- 24/7

cypher'n extrordinaire

master speller / googler

looks more like chaz bono than ... chaz bono

has no problem 'pitching' or 'catching'

heading should list reasons NOT to like him... w

knows his way around the frozen food section

represents the murphy family with PRIDE

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fista cuffs

Spring Valley, IL

#1 Jan 27, 2013
an oldie, but a goodie

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#2 Jan 27, 2013
And you say I bring up old threads with multiple names, lol. This was funny though.
fista cuffs

Sheridan, IL

#3 Jun 3, 2013
glad you liked it bootlips... lets get some more votes in , people!
just sayin

Lima, OH

#4 Jun 3, 2013
The Chaz Bono thing was actually pretty funny! But still, I just shake my head at how much time and effort you invest in Johnny Murphy from map speck Van Wert! Wow! Just wow!

Soak it up, JM! Fame only last so long! Until they get wind of "the next big thing!" (Good song by Vince Gill, just BTW!)

Ya know, Johnny! You're starting to feel like such a celebrity to me, with fista and idiots putting you in the spotlight every day!!!!!....to think you're living right here in the same town, amongst me!!!!!....I might have to look you up! Get your autograph!!!!

I LIVE in the SAME town WITH none other than the famous JOHNNY MURPHY!!!!!! AWESOME, MAN!!!!!!!!!! You have f-en surveys written about you even!!! How did I get so blessed?
he is proud to a pos

Brecksville, OH

#5 Jun 3, 2013
he's so proud to tell everyone about food stamps and using the system...he's sick. i understand about going thru hard times and needing assistance for a short time....not as a lifestyle. I don't live too far from this trash, and make sure my doors are locked....and no I don't live in those apartments.
just sayin

Lima, OH

#6 Jun 3, 2013
he is proud to a pos wrote:
he's so proud to tell everyone about food stamps and using the system...he's sick. i understand about going thru hard times and needing assistance for a short time....not as a lifestyle. I don't live too far from this trash, and make sure my doors are locked....and no I don't live in those apartments.
If he was the first person to ever do that, I might be able to see these guys making him an example and making Johnny so "famous"! But he's one in a million there, folks! Get real! Put it in perspective!
fista cuffs

Sheridan, IL

#7 Jun 3, 2013
so... how did you vote?
just sayin

Lima, OH

#8 Jun 3, 2013
Chaz!
wow

United States

#9 Jun 3, 2013
U like Johnny cause u put it in his a$$
wow

United States

#10 Jun 3, 2013
We all know he's a worthless pos that has nothin better to do but down grade people to make hisself look better but he's a b*tch

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 Jun 3, 2013
See, you misunderstand me. I never came on here and said, "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!! IM ON FOODSTAMPS BECAUSE F UCK YOU!!" No, what happened is a few lowlifes who had beef with me and couldn't think up anything worthwhile to say about me chose to attempt to insult me by using the fact that I'm on welfare. I didn't allow them to do that. I rolled with the punches...they called me a loser for being on it and I smiled and told them how good the steak dinner thy just bought me tasted. See? I used their own ammo against them. And it worked! It's still working. You f uckers will never in a million years make me feel shitty about anything...let alone something as trivial as being on welfare. I think that's another reason why some are so infatuated with me on here, because they know they can't get to me online and they're f ucking terrified apparently to come talk to me face to face. Just like the last post on here with some anon calling me a bitch. I'm the bitch, but that individual can't even say that without hiding behind the Topix anonymity safety net.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 3, 2013
just sayin wrote:
The Chaz Bono thing was actually pretty funny! But still, I just shake my head at how much time and effort you invest in Johnny Murphy from map speck Van Wert! Wow! Just wow!
Soak it up, JM! Fame only last so long! Until they get wind of "the next big thing!" (Good song by Vince Gill, just BTW!)
Ya know, Johnny! You're starting to feel like such a celebrity to me, with fista and idiots putting you in the spotlight every day!!!!!....to think you're living right here in the same town, amongst me!!!!!....I might have to look you up! Get your autograph!!!!
I LIVE in the SAME town WITH none other than the famous JOHNNY MURPHY!!!!!! AWESOME, MAN!!!!!!!!!! You have f-en surveys written about you even!!! How did I get so blessed?
Sometimes I even laugh at some myself and that was one although it got played out fairly quickly. I do feel a sense of...WTF...when I think about all the attention that's given to little ole me on here by a select few people. I guess that I just don't get it. You'd think with all the threats/insults that are directed towards me on here that I literally wouldn't be able to walk out my front door without getting spit on, but that's far from the case. Nobody was anything about Topic or anything disrespectful to me IRL and if they do then its always positive things. I've had older people truly shock me by saying that they missed reading my Topix poss or my blog posts when I was away. I'm talking late 60's/70's lol. I just found that odd I guess but whatever...that's how it is. That's how Topix is and f uck it, I enjoy it.
fista cuffs

Sheridan, IL

#13 Jun 3, 2013
IAMARedditor wrote:
See, you misunderstand me. I never came on here and said, "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!! IM ON FOODSTAMPS BECAUSE F UCK YOU!!" No, what happened is a few lowlifes who had beef with me and couldn't think up anything worthwhile to say about me chose to attempt to insult me by using the fact that I'm on welfare. I didn't allow them to do that. I rolled with the punches...they called me a loser for being on it and I smiled and told them how good the steak dinner thy just bought me tasted. See? I used their own ammo against them. And it worked! It's still working. You f uckers will never in a million years make me feel shitty about anything...let alone something as trivial as being on welfare. I think that's another reason why some are so infatuated with me on here, because they know they can't get to me online and they're f ucking terrified apparently to come talk to me face to face. Just like the last post on here with some anon calling me a bitch. I'm the bitch, but that individual can't even say that without hiding behind the Topix anonymity safety net.
that 5000 word ramble / rant proves it doesn't bother you... now vote and move on, your stinkin up the place...
fista cuffs

Sheridan, IL

#14 Jun 3, 2013
IAMARedditor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I even laugh at some myself and that was one although it got played out fairly quickly. I do feel a sense of...WTF...when I think about all the attention that's given to little ole me on here by a select few people. I guess that I just don't get it. You'd think with all the threats/insults that are directed towards me on here that I literally wouldn't be able to walk out my front door without getting spit on, but that's far from the case. Nobody was anything about Topic or anything disrespectful to me IRL and if they do then its always positive things. I've had older people truly shock me by saying that they missed reading my Topix poss or my blog posts when I was away. I'm talking late 60's/70's lol. I just found that odd I guess but whatever...that's how it is. That's how Topix is and f uck it, I enjoy it.
I guess we're both happy then , bootlips... vote and move on...
idiots

Lima, OH

#15 Jun 3, 2013
You even bringing up this old thread and then commenting to him when you already know he can't see your posts prove show pathetic you are. Oh and desperate too I might add.
idiots

Sunbury, OH

#16 Jun 3, 2013
idiots wrote:
You even bringing up this old thread and then commenting to him when you already know he can't see your posts prove show pathetic you are. Oh and desperate too I might add.
You are really not a very good imitator. You need another line.
fista cuffs

Sheridan, IL

#17 Jun 5, 2013
johnny, you never told us how you voted!
micro penis?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18 Jun 5, 2013
idiots wrote:
You even bringing up this old thread and then commenting to him when you already know he can't see your posts prove show pathetic you are. Oh and desperate too I might add.
I can only see when someone quotes him in a reply and even then I skim right over it once I realize, lol. I got rid of "anonymous" following me around in every thread but it appears FistaThePedo is still trying to hang on, lol.
fista cuffs

Sheridan, IL

#19 Jun 5, 2013
lol, yeah...
Anonymous

Lima, OH

#20 Jun 6, 2013
fista cuffs wrote:
lol, yeah...
I was gonna vote "thieving meme douche" or "wannabe Knight Sec poser", but those options weren't available.:(
Guess I'll go with sweaty, broke, toothless Chaz Bono lookalike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn keeling 2 hr Chris 3
Gillette Tue eww 2
Jessica hall Nov 30 Iknowher 2
Katie Ring Nov 28 haha 2
Williamsburg Square (Oct '12) Nov 21 Godlike 12
Maybe Donald Trump isnt that bad after all. Who... Nov 16 DiamondGirl708 1
Elkhart Plastics Employees Nov 16 Intheknow 1

Rockford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages