Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

anybody else tired of paying for these low lifes to suck up welfare and sell drugs and live better than most of celinas hard working people!!!!!!!
Agreed

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

tired of paying wrote:
anybody else tired of paying for these low lifes to suck up welfare and sell drugs and live better than most of celinas hard working people!!!!!!!
It def gets old when your working all the time trying to survive and these fools have it better and easier than the rest of us!!!
lol

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Have you noticed that's where all the thug boys live and all the out of town black boys stay. Drug heaven but i guess the police don't know that .
justme

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I take offense to these remarks when a large majority of people out here work and are not on drugs. If you know so much why don't you go to the cops. yes there are a few apartments with issues but for the most part its a decent place to live. get your facts straight dip shits
previous tenant

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't say that everyone out there is bad, on drugs, bla bla but I do have to say I am thankful I got the hell out of there! My next door neighbor was on drugs, got her kids taken away, guy across the parking lot was a sex offender, yea there are some good ones out there but not the majority for sure! I worked my ass off and paid more for rent than I would've at a nice, non-income based place! But hey if you wana make it out there and live better...sit at home on ur ass and dont work...those are the ppl they reward!
Please

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

justme wrote:
I take offense to these remarks when a large majority of people out here work and are not on drugs. If you know so much why don't you go to the cops. yes there are a few apartments with issues but for the most part its a decent place to live. get your facts straight dip shits
Sorry but the majority are losers...
Idiots

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

While we sit and complain about all the low life's out at Williamsburg square, what about all the hard workin money makin people that are from the east side of town, u know the hard workers who gotta impress everyone with all their brand names all their kids overdosing on heroine and killing themselves??? Don't sound like the houses off queensbury aren't much better
Nice

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Once someone is convicted of a crime, they aren't allowed to live in welfare square. Those who do aren't on the lease and eventually get kicked out. If you think the druggies and sex offenders don't live outside of the square, then you obviously don't read or watch the news. Most of the folks in Williamsburg are hard working, tax paying citizens who have to pay an outrageous amount for rent to where they can barely get ahead to get out of there. Williamsburg should be the least of your worries. Somebody out there must've hurt your feelings, or you're weirdly jealous. Drug abusers live everywhere in this town, they're in the million dollar houses and in the little trailers. Why be so ignorant? It must truly be blissful...
previous tenant

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Some aren't on the lease...others are...look at the manager! Kids taken away, druggie daughter, and friends next door smoking it up with her! It wouldn't be a bad place if they had some better management and did things by the books!
really

Manchester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Im tired of all the girls living there for free bring all the blacks here from lima and ft w just to father kids and sell drugs and leave. Then its more fatherless kids we have to pay for. Oh and nice if you were all hard working you would not be in income based housing. Those that arent on welfare play the im in college role so they get an even bigger check each month. Either way its obama hand out
justme

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

previous tenant wrote:
Some aren't on the lease...others are...look at the manager! Kids taken away, druggie daughter, and friends next door smoking it up with her! It wouldn't be a bad place if they had some better management and did things by the books!
hold on a minute..that never happened to the manager. you got your facts all screwed up. Kelly the previous manager left here for another job in Columbus. The new manager hasn't had her kids taken away and doesn't ever smoke cigarettes like i said get your facts straight before you run your big mouth.
justme

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

really wrote:
Im tired of all the girls living there for free bring all the blacks here from lima and ft w just to father kids and sell drugs and leave. Then its more fatherless kids we have to pay for. Oh and nice if you were all hard working you would not be in income based housing. Those that arent on welfare play the im in college role so they get an even bigger check each month. Either way its obama hand out
you are an idiot. come out here and show us the black guys from lima and ft wayne. yes we have white women with black kids and sorry its isn't our fault their fathers are dead beats and won't work and help support them ...get your friggen facts straight. you don't know what your talking about.
really

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Thank you.... you prove my point made kids for us to support and left point proven lmao. When you find these guys sling dope in the hood its prolly a good bet there not the settle down daddy type. Now calm down and go find a job.
justme

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

really wrote:
Thank you.... you prove my point made kids for us to support and left point proven lmao. When you find these guys sling dope in the hood its prolly a good bet there not the settle down daddy type. Now calm down and go find a job.
you are a real piece of work. get a life.
you lol

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Just me you got owned i think there is a very valid point to what is being said. Don't feel bad cause that place by orchard tree is just as nasty as welfare square. There lots of druggies there to.
justme

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

you lol wrote:
Just me you got owned i think there is a very valid point to what is being said. Don't feel bad cause that place by orchard tree is just as nasty as welfare square. There lots of druggies there to.
you two must be butt buddies..or dumb and dumber LOL
you lol

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Just me.....that is very clever your lack of intelligence shows why you live in Celinas getto.
H8R H8R

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Hey You Lol...it really takes some balls to attack someone using a oomputer. Why don't you do us all a favor and go back to using the free internet at the library to pick up young girls..it's what you're good at!!!
racist scary people

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

lol i challenge anyone of you to tell any black person in celina this i promise we will beat the hell out of you and by the way celina is 92 percent white and all you guys kids smoke dope so you tell me whrere the ghetto is lol keep the needles out of your kids arms cause last time i check its not about black or white its about good or bad people so please not make this a race thing lol cause i make more than 70 percent of celina and dont want none of you guys nasty ass disease filled dope head women
Please

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

H8R H8R wrote:
Hey You Lol...it really takes some balls to attack someone using a oomputer. Why don't you do us all a favor and go back to using the free internet at the library to pick up young girls..it's what you're good at!!!
Don't hate just because someone is making very valid observations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rockford Discussions

Search the Rockford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Old Guy 28,556
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
Zach Frazier (Nov '13) Jul 4 zach 7
facebook Jul 3 bozo 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Angela Schmitt (Springer) (Jul '13) Jun 28 casey kasem 7
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
•••
•••
•••
Rockford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rockford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••