Michigan teacher spends 65 hours in t...

Michigan teacher spends 65 hours in tree

There are 13 comments on the hosted.ap.org story from May 13, 2009, titled Michigan teacher spends 65 hours in tree . In it, hosted.ap.org reports that:

David Buth is rewarding the tree-mendous fundraising efforts of his Michigan middle school students by spending 65 hours in a perch 40 feet above ground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hosted.ap.org.

Since: Mar 09

Kansas City, MO

#1 May 13, 2009
Thank you for teachers who go above and beyond. We have them here, and you have them where you are. Parents, they need your help. Stay plugged in and volunteer when you can.

“Infinitely Interesting”

Since: Jan 09

Kalamazoo, MI

#2 May 13, 2009
That's great incentive for the kids. Good idea! Now if more communities could follow suit. Way to go!
Proff Louie Alternater

Bethlehem, PA

#3 May 13, 2009
After this accomplishment, he may branch out to other highly motivated events..( he's no sap)..

“Out in the West Texas”

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

#4 May 13, 2009
Proff Louie Alternater wrote:
After this accomplishment, he may branch out to other highly motivated events..( he's no sap)..
I hear he turned over a new leaf and now his bark is worse than his bite.
He must have been inspired by his idol, Twiggy.
DILF

Huntington, NY

#5 May 13, 2009
I hope no one stood directly under him when he "felt the urge".

“Always Nagging! ”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 May 13, 2009
And where does he go to the bathroom at?
megaman39

Spring, TX

#7 May 13, 2009
Why would some one spend 65 hours up in a tree just for a fundraiser of some kind. Not to be rude or anything I sorta like fundraisers but I like it for the prizes or the money. I would not spend 65 hours in the tree if i was doing a fundraiser. Now by my concerns I would go to people I know will buy from me.

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#8 May 13, 2009
But she kept her head about her the whole time..!

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#9 May 13, 2009
Opps...pays to read the article firsty...sorry...cross gender Michigan joke gone bad...
Glasnos

Apopka, FL

#10 May 13, 2009
Maybe he could pass along the idea to Barack Obama ... The US treasury could use a fund raiser. 65 hours may not due it, though ... How about 65 weeks in a tree Mr Obama?
heavy sigh

United States

#11 May 13, 2009
Why does someone always make an Obama referance?
Go to politics threads please.

“Out in the West Texas”

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

#12 May 13, 2009
justaguess wrote:
Opps...pays to read the article firsty...sorry...cross gender Michigan joke gone bad...
Thank you for the clarification.
I was wondering what the hell you were talking about.
skip

United States

#13 May 13, 2009
girlbinbad wrote:
And where does he go to the bathroom at?
I dunno..But I wouldn't stand directly below at any time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Rick Snyder makes appointment, reappointme... Jul 18 MOMBACH lucifer 2
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) May '17 Shawnele 160
Pedophile Apr '17 Fuckthatcunt 1
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '17 family 24
Yuhas Feb '17 ancestory 1
Rockford is an evil city (Jan '12) Jan '17 Ziggy 2
Review: Great Lakes Vet Surgcl Ctr - Richard Ri... (Jun '11) Dec '16 Diorbriards 4

Rockford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages