Police check Sparta suspect for ties ...

Police check Sparta suspect for ties to other attacks

There are 1 comment on the Grand Rapids Press story from Jan 14, 2009, titled Police check Sparta suspect for ties to other attacks. In it, Grand Rapids Press reports that:

Leon Howard Anderson, the convicted sex offender who allegedly tried to abduct a woman walking on a Sparta street last week, now is being examined by authorities for ties to other unsolved cases, according to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grand Rapids Press.

Since: Dec 08

Kalamazoo, MI

#1 Jan 14, 2009
this guy should never be walking our streets in the first place, but if he gets the chance to again I will be beyond words! This man has THREE previous charges and was released last year with NO supervision. Unreal. Our system really makes me wonder sometimes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar 6 family 24
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) Feb 22 Jesusvoka 156
Yuhas Feb '17 ancestory 1
Rockford is an evil city (Jan '12) Jan '17 Ziggy 2
Review: Great Lakes Vet Surgcl Ctr - Richard Ri... (Jun '11) Dec '16 Diorbriards 4
Old Thunder Chicken Club - Anyone Remember It? (Mar '07) Aug '16 steve 20
News Diner picks up lunch tab for dozens of soldiers... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Who 1

Rockford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages