Grant Park Police Chief

Grant Park Police Chief

Posted in the Rockford Forum

LifelongGPreside nt

Bensenville, IL

#1 Aug 11, 2012
The Chief was appointed not by credentials but by political affiliation. Grant Park in my opinion has an idiot for CHIEF. Learn to keep your mouth shut when in the restaurant eating.

Union, NJ

#2 Apr 2, 2013
KARMA Chief now your just a pencil pusher. 8 days and you will be out of work. All the bad you did to people came back to haunt you.

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2013
Yepper's he is gone and nose candy daughter can't walk around like her sh*t does not stink anymore.

Manhattan, IL

#4 Oct 5, 2013
For all you smart people:
Cavender is a patrolman in chiefs clothing. Wonder how you can go 20 years at a big department and never get any rank???....guy is nothing but a politician. The corruptness continues.....

Chicago Heights, IL

#5 Oct 8, 2015
our the police going to unionize F.O.P?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Webb (Dec '13) Oct 16 aja 3
Isaac and Ricky Jimenez (Mar '16) Oct 15 Tannya 2
witch beulah (Dec '10) Oct 15 Tannya 26
News Poll: Americans favor slightly higher bills to ... Sep '16 Earthling-1 2
News Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Sep '16 Pats cleaning crew 175
News Apria Healthcare eliminating 90 Rockford-area jobs (Apr '09) Sep '16 HAHA 23
Charlie Burke Child Molester Sep '16 Saint Andrew 1

Rockford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages